Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    we still got like 10 hours or so til deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Oh, I was looking at the time the first post was made. Didn't realize an actual time was posted.

In that case, get off Robo and vote Claws for great justice

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Why not just go where your heart is?

Being is whatever, but I don't think that's much better.

Claws is where I land. I feel like the Robo wagon is wrong. I have iffy feelings on Xan but the things I find him scummy for could be a matter of him working around his current availability, and his explanation was fine enough.

Claws feels the most like he's posting to post. Like he has some ok posts talking about mechanics, and he seems excited to play, but I'm having trouble being able to comfortably consider him town.

- - - Updated - - -

Val not coming back is unfortunate, but I still think his one post was pretty towny.

Cereal's late phase has not felt as towny as the first half. The Bwon vote skeeves me out. But I also can't see why he wouldn't just vote me or Claws unless Claws is his partner, in which case he'd be digging himself a hole that looks awful if either flip.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's deadline

Hope you guys were right on Robo

I'm checking Cereal or Xan tonight
    The Bwon vote is absolutely awful. No one was posting and I wanted conversation. Hell, I wanted a reaction from Bwon because this ghosting the thread thing isn't great. She usually posts some more unless she is forgetting about the game.

My issue with a vote on Claws just has to do with me always thinking he is scummy on D1 and always being wrong. Maybe the scum feelings are on point this time maybe not.

I would prefer Claws over Robo at this current juncture. I could be convinced for Val because of his comment. What can you expect a game to do when you claim that? Even though I fully expect him to flip town

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like the idea of murdering low posters. I say it all the time, but it always ends up being the low posters who make it to the end and it is tough to differentiate low posting versus scum hiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the current vote count:

Robo has 3 votes - Val, Claws, and Bwon
    Claws has 2 votes - Robo and Psycho
    Val has 1 vote - Lora
    Graeham has 1 vote - Marack
    Marack has 1 vote - Graeham

My issues with this are that Marack, Graeham, and Val have thrown one vote down on page 1 each and have not voted again, even to push people or for funsies. Xanjori has not even placed a vote all day phase. I don't think this is outside of how Xanjori plays, but yeah its noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    The Bwon vote is absolutely awful. No one was posting and I wanted conversation. Hell, I wanted a reaction from Bwon because this ghosting the thread thing isn't great. She usually posts some more unless she is forgetting about the game.

My issue with a vote on Claws just has to do with me always thinking he is scummy on D1 and always being wrong. Maybe the scum feelings are on point this time maybe not.

I would prefer Claws over Robo at this current juncture. I could be convinced for Val because of his comment. What can you expect a game to do when you claim that? Even though I fully expect him to flip town

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like the idea of murdering low posters. I say it all the time, but it always ends up being the low posters who make it to the end and it is tough to differentiate low posting versus scum hiding.
    It seems you picked up on it, but "Being" was definitely meant to be "Bwon" lol.

Yeah, I mean, Claws doesn't feel like a particularly inspired wagon, but like I said, he's the one I find most actively wolfy. Xan is the next one I'd vote, but I don't feel as comfortable voting there.

But I'd vote Claws over Robo at this point. Feels like the pile is overblown and also I don't think anyone voting Robo even has an actual reason to be voting them.

If Robo is town, odds are there's at least one wolf currently on the wagon

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the current vote count:

Robo has 3 votes - Val, Claws, and Bwon
    Claws has 2 votes - Robo and Psycho
    Val has 1 vote - Lora
    Graeham has 1 vote - Marack
    Marack has 1 vote - Graeham

My issues with this are that Marack, Graeham, and Val have thrown one vote down on page 1 each and have not voted again, even to push people or for funsies. Xanjori has not even placed a vote all day phase. I don't think this is outside of how Xanjori plays, but yeah its noticeable.
    It definitely feels weak that I'm the only player he's really shaded, yet hasn't voted me once.

- - - Updated - - -

Val not popping back in yet sucks, but I still think that opening post more likely comes from town!Val unless he's the traitor. Marack is completely null for me.

But if we want to get a spicier wagon that's NOT Claws, I'd be down to gun for Xan

3+ Year Old Account
    Wait, who's trying to 'ghost' the thread? Is it me, or are you hiding something? Lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Wait, who's trying to 'ghost' the thread? Is it me, or are you hiding something? Lol
    You caught me. I am trying to hide the fact I am covered in scum. I just really want people to remove their votes from me. Oh wait....

I could entertain Robo, if someone gave a legitimate reason why Robo is a bad guy. Thus far the votes seem to be:

"he seems weird"
    "he hates *insert brand* ice cream"
    "he can't graze in the same field as me"

- - - Updated - - -

But if we want to get a spicier wagon that's NOT Claws, I'd be down to gun for Xan
    Xan would be a spicy wagon. I got meh vibes from his response to me saying he has low post count. Just focused on the post count really and made an excuse for it. An excuse that applies to literally everyone in the thread.

Val HAS actually claimed to be scum when scum before. But he has also made joking comments that get him yeeted constantly. I remember one game where he made a comment about eating someone and there was a cannibal in play. He was yeeted and he was town. Another game he asked people to join his turtle faction as his intro post. He ended up being either the cult leader or a member of the cult.

Claws is a 50/50 chance. Claws posts a LOT less as scum than he does town. However, it has been awhile since he really pushed his post count. Is that because he doesn't want to do that anymore? Or is he actually hiding something.

Claws just feels uninspired, but will there be lingering doubt about his status?

Meh. At least this is where my head is at. I keep looking at my discord notes and they are a mess, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

My vote will likely fall in the above. There are two more people I have concerns about, with their posts, but aren't anyone I am planning to yeet today.

3+ Year Old Account
    You caught me. I am trying to hide the fact I am covered in scum. I just really want people to remove their votes from me. Oh wait....

I could entertain Robo, if someone gave a legitimate reason why Robo is a bad guy. Thus far the votes seem to be:

"he seems weird"
    "he hates *insert brand* ice cream"
    "he can't graze in the same field as me"
    You SURE he isn't in a Scum chat with you?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    You SURE he isn't in a Scum chat with you?
    Yeah, I just checked my scum chat. He isn't in there.

I am going to hold my vote until, hopefully, the three people show up and defend why they aren't scum. I want some more info before I toss my vote out. Regardless, I will be here all day so I will have a vote out.
    @Val the Moofia Boss @Clawsout @Xanjori

- - - Updated - - -

Note: I am not asking anyone to claim. So please don't unless you are being power yeeted.

unvote

Hmm psycho seems pretty flippty floppy, vals an option hmm much to consider yes yes

- - - Updated - - -

Justice? I cant be judged, I am justice itself - Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    unvote

Hmm psycho seems pretty flippty floppy, vals an option hmm much to consider yes yes

- - - Updated - - -

I have a gun to your head and say you need to vote on someone right now. Who would it be and why?

Hmm probably psycho hes been kinda a yes man agreeing with more vocal ppl like yourself.

it does feel opportunistic

He doesnt feel genuinely towny to me

One thing I also wanted to clarify re-reading Psycho.

The game mentions nothing about minority elim being in play. So we will need to hit 6 votes if we want to yeet someone. Yeah, we have 8 hours remaining and I think we will do it, but wanted to make that clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm probably psycho hes been kinda a yes man agreeing with more vocal ppl like yourself.

it does feel opportunistic

He doesnt feel genuinely towny to me
    I don't hate this response. What have you done, in your opinion, that makes you more towny than someone else?

One thing I also wanted to clarify re-reading Psycho.

The game mentions nothing about minority elim being in play. So we will need to hit 6 votes if we want to yeet someone. Yeah, we have 8 hours remaining and I think we will do it, but wanted to make that clear.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't hate this response. What have you done, in your opinion, that makes you more towny than someone else?
    Mostly been myself stayed outta politics memed up d1 as is tradition idk is there really a good answer for this ive been reading threw out a decent d1 read list have been in agreement and disagreement

unvote

- - - Updated - - -

I've wanted to vote the same two people for the whole phase. How does that make me flip-floppy?

I've wanted to vote the same two people for the whole phase. How does that make me flip-floppy?
    Youve been jumping back and forth at cereals command

- - - Updated - - -

If he disagrees you popped to other

- - - Updated - - -

I mean clearly if you had your way id be hanged

Youve been jumping back and forth at cereals command

- - - Updated - - -

If he disagrees you popped to other

- - - Updated - - -

I mean clearly if you had your way id be hanged
    I want to vote where votes are actually going to accumulate. Cereal is the only person I trust that is actually posting. I've said multiple times I'm voting you or Xan, and have said that voting you feels uninspired compared to Xan.

It's not like I'm following consensus.

Do you have no one else you have legit scumread on?

Unvote

A joke vote is a joke vote, after all.

Had Robo not shown up and posted, I'd have been inclined to join the push on him but as it stands I'd rather keep him around to see one of his analysis posts. I'm a little undecided on Cereal and for all the talk of Psycho supposedly flip-flopping that doesn't strike me as the case. I'm admittedly a little bias, since Psycho was one of the only people vouching for me in a previous game when I was town and being painted as scum...but even if I put that bias aside, I'm just not seeing anything overly suspicious.

For the record, I don't think Psycho is flip-flopping. I do not like that it seems like he is following what I said and that we are mindmelding way too much, but it isn't anything I plan to yeet him for today whatsoever. In his defense, we have been interacting a lot so maybe I am seeing something that isn't there.

Psycho has my vote to stay alive today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Unvote

A joke vote is a joke vote, after all.

Had Robo not shown up and posted, I'd have been inclined to join the push on him but as it stands I'd rather keep him around to see one of his analysis posts. I'm a little undecided on Cereal and for all the talk of Psycho supposedly flip-flopping that doesn't strike me as the case. I'm admittedly a little bias, since Psycho was one of the only people vouching for me in a previous game when I was town and being painted as scum...but even if I put that bias aside, I'm just not seeing anything overly suspicious.
    I have a gun to your head. You have to pick someone to vote on right now. Who is it and why?