Poll: Feedback

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gameplay is good, very good compared to other expansions. Storyline couldn't fit in the right spot. Blizzard is listening player database much better than other expansions. It's not the worst or the best but somewhere in the middle. Company is getting more passionate about their game so I believe next expansion have possibility of being the best. 6/10 stars for the Shadowlands

Both BFA and Shadowlands are the worst expacs. WoD easily beats them both terms of quality, literally nothing BFA/SL does is better than WoD other than there being more terrible boring content to do. If WoD had lasted 1 year, it'd be a top 3 expac for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands? Did you mean recyclelands?
    Nothing new except Torghast, the rest is old content rebranded. First xpac I feel the lack of mean for the wow team. Look at ZM, even the art sucks now....

Shadowlands is shit. IDGAF if you want to call bfa the worst or wod the worst, or any expansion the worst. SL is fucking shit, ok? End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You mean Legion?
    No. I mean WoD. Legion's soundtrack was a massive decline from the stellar OSTs of the prior expansions. I can only remember 5 tracks from the entirety of Legion. Part of the Warrior class hall theme, Requiem for the Lost Cities, the Emerald Nightmare ambience, 5 seconds of the Broken Shore hub theme, and the tense violin music you heard for hundreds and hundreds of hours on end while grinding in Argus. Just five tracks. Compare that to WoD or MoP, where it would be easier to count the number of tracks I didn't remember. The fall of WoW's music is tragic. It really did peak with Jeremy Soule and Russell Brower.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknapier89 View Post
    alliance and horde working together was happening since wc3.
    I never said a thing about they "working together", i said they break the fanction in a amtter that they ruined then.

They "working together" is a different story all together, there is a huge difference in doing a cease fire against some enemies and union to fight side by side. Most of the examples you gave they were enver in the same "arena", they were attacking different spots or doing different things.

you can state that BFA had worse content and that classes played worse than shadowlands, but the story was in a familliar place. they were not pulling so much stuff out of their arse that nothing that happened previously matters.
    No, it was rly garbage in story, "getting from a familiar place and shitting all over it is straight up bad, they ruined the factions and characters to fit an asinine and nonsensical plot, nothing was as much bad as BfA.

I really don’t care how deep in the scum some peoples standards are, SL was absolutely the worst.

Average quality content tied with brutal systems, awful classes, awful zones, awful writing and it’s all been gamed to the point where you basically need to live on the game to be competitive anymore, doing anything other than the actual content mind you.

This was the killer for me, I fucking detest this expansion

I think wod was technically worse since it had no mythic plus
    WoD had challenge mode, objectively better in every way, from game design to rewards unless your only want out of m+ is to permanently live on the game chasing the fumes of gear via pretend content

7+ Year Old Account
    As bad as WoD was, I think Shadowlands is worse. WoD at least had great raids & many great transmogs. (and the WoD challenge modes were fun)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    As bad as WoD was, I think Shadowlands is worse. WoD at least had great raids & many great transmogs. (and the WoD challenge modes were fun)
    i never understood why people think WoD raids were "great", imo with exception of few exceptional bosses (which can be said about every expansion) like Togar (trogar? Thogar? the train guy ) they were good, but not great...
    tbh i like Castle Nathria more than any raid in WoD, even some bosses in sanctum and sepulcher, although as a whole im not fun of either of them

as for transmosgs... eh, covenants sets put a lot of previous sets to shame, venthyr plate have goddamn gargoyles on his shoulders!

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Anybody that says Shadowlands is worse than Warlords of Draenor did not play Warlords of Draenor.
    WoD had Gladiator-Stance, so your point is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    Average quality content tied with brutal systems, awful classes, awful zones, awful writing and it’s all been gamed to the point where you basically need to live on the game to be competitive anymore, doing anything other than the actual content mind you.
    this sounds like you never even played SL only watched some youtubers comment on it, as its pure bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    WoD had challenge mode, objectively better in every way
    eh.. no?
    SUBJECTIVELY sure, definitely not objectively, maybe you should look up the word as you seem to not understand what it means...

Cata will always be the worst because of the downward spiral it started of devs cutting features to make their lives easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD is a 5/10
    SL is a 6/10
    BFA is a 7/10. Anything 8ish and up is good.

Cata was probably a 7 or 7.5.

Legion 9.5
    MoP 9
    Wrath 9
    TBC 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    WoD is a 5/10
    SL is a 6/10
    BFA is a 7/10. Anything 8ish and up is good.

Cata was probably a 7 or 7.5.

Legion 9.5
    MoP 9
    Wrath 9
    TBC 8.5
    I guess your scale includes the bargain bin asset flips on steam with missing executables on the other end?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    After the reveal that Malganis and GF were akshually several past NPC in disguise, yes, fuck Shadowlands, WoD was trash, but at any point did it absolutely destroy years and years of lore
    Which NPC’s were they pretending to be?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not THE worst, for it is not alone there, WoD is there too.
    WoD had gladiator stance. Therefore it is slightly higher than Shadowlands for me.

As someone who came back to WoW in Shadowlands 9.1.5, it was actually a really fantastic experience for a more casual player. The leveling zones were really great and had some fun moments, the end game covenant campaign (Necrolord) was really cool, as was the Sanctum of Domination campaign. Makes me really believe that without time gating more people would have enjoyed them. Blizzard just isn't ending the weekly campaign quests on a big enough note to warrant weekly discussions that you get with television series. The bonus Stitchmasters reputation with the Necrolords was such a fun addition as well, building an abomination army and customizing them was really cool.

Honestly, coming into the expansion late was quite an overwhelming experience for a casual player like myself, but in a good way. I never felt like I had so much to do at the endgame when compared to other expansions.

Far better than WoD. Probably worse than the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    WoD had gladiator stance. Therefore it is slightly higher than Shadowlands for me.
    It would've rated higher for me due to that too, if not because Shadowlands is bringing cross-faction instanced content in 9.2.5
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If this came out 10 years ago people would think differently. The game's been out since 2004, everyone's bored of this game.