Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I never once said I'm a good person so again...learn what the word irony means. I'm just not a gigantic piece of shit like Asmongold and the trolls that follow him.
    True. You just seem to be one without following Asmongold. Calling people pieces of shit and human trash because you disagree or whatever. You try so hard to be cool and edgy, it is ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Commanding an entire viewership of hundreds of thousands of people to openly harass people in a video game isn't "oh we do a bit a'trollin" It's dumb as fuck, wrong and Asmon deserves every bit of criticism he got for it. FWIW, I doubt Asmon meant for it to be taken to the levels members in his audience took it (and some would have done it anyway) but tacit complacency of targeted harassment isn't magically absolved because you do a few charity streams.
    It was completely innocous use of an emote. It would be a different story if he told everybody to call people with the mount [MOD EDIT] or something

Infracted. We don't allow those words even as "just an example". Post more respectfully.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2022-04-29 at 11:06 PM.

If someone is having a breakdown over an emote in an online video game, then I wonder how they can cope with interacting with people in real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's owned a house since 2020. And saying the tremendous amounts of trolling he's done is somehow canceled out by a couple of charity streams he did for tax breaks is just fucking absurd.
    Owning a house is bad too? Either way he's been in the same house since childhood, it was his mothers house. The dude lives like he's in poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    True. You just seem to be one without following Asmongold. Calling people pieces of shit and human trash because you disagree or whatever. You try so hard to be cool and edgy, it is ridiculous.
    ....It's because he IS a piece of shit. He actively trolls people. He encourages his fanbase to troll people. Are you kidding me with this?

Oh god... seeing people being mad at Asmongold finally getting his own interview is pure gold.
    You can like him... or not but atleast be honest and admit that as biggest content creator in this game he finally deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It was completely innocous use of an emote. It would be a different story if he told everybody to call people with the mount nigger faggots or something
    We're back at square one here. You're allowed to have your own moral compass but personally I see harassment as harassment, whether it's an emote or straight up dropping the capital-G gamer words.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Owning a house is bad too? Either way he's been in the same house since childhood, it was his mothers house. The dude lives like he's in poverty.
    We don't know how he lives because he purposely doesn't reveal his life. Whether you're a good or bad person, streamers with a lot of money get targeted in real life. Just look at SWATing. He admits to being a multi-millionaire. He definitely doesn't live like he's in poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    Troll

Are we in 2013

No one fucking trolls anymore
    Are you fucking kidding me with this comment? This comment MUST be satire.

15+ Year Old Account
    "I don't care if people harass the shit out of me so therefore other people shouldn't care either." He's not trying to improve the game. He's trying to change it into HIS vision of the game. Do you simp for Elon Musk too since he allegedly donates to charity?
    I aint simping for anybody but elon trolling lefties by buying twitter is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I aint simping for anybody but elon trolling lefties by buying twitter is pretty good
    ....and then you immediately start simping for Elon Musk. He didn't do it to "troll lefties". He did it so he could start censoring people who say things about him that he doesn't like.

/spit is now comparable to saying ni**a/er

Today I learned something
    If the intent behind the action is the same then yeah. Absofuckinglutely.

Not at all, your buzzwords are out of date gramps
    You're being fucking asinine. Trolling, griefing, or whatever other word you want to use. It all means the same thing and you know it. Again, grow the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know how he lives because he purposely doesn't reveal his life. Whether you're a good or bad person, streamers with a lot of money get targeted in real life. Just look at SWATing. He admits to being a multi-millionaire. He definitely doesn't live like he's in poverty.
    You do realize he has a second channel where he often talks about his real life, right?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    We're back at square one here. You're allowed to have your own moral compass but personally I see harassment as harassment, whether it's an emote or straight up dropping the capital-G gamer words.
    Things need different levels of severity otherwise you'd have the same punishment for stealing a bag of chips as a car. Hes never done anything bad enough for the level of ire he gets. Somebody like logan paul who goes to other countries and harasses people irl are much worse

Quote Originally Posted by mst3kfan View Post
    Why Ion agreed to do an interview with Asmongold is beyond me. The guy is a wack job. I guess kudos to Ion for sitting through the idiocy.
    Come on now. It comes with being "famous". The guy is rich, filthy rich. He could buy you and your future generations without even breaking a sweat. I'm not a fan of asmongold myself and don't watch anything he does because he's the typical over-exaggerated youtube personality that kids love. He didn't get to where he is today by being an idiot however, that's for sure. From a PR standpoint blizzard made a good call since he has quite an audience.

15+ Year Old Account
    ....and then you immediately start simping for Elon Musk. He didn't do it to "troll lefties". He did it so he could start censoring people who say things about him that he doesn't like.
    Still attributing the worst in people you dint know, i see. I cant tell you his real motivation and i wont pretend to

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes your average millionaire lives in trash, drives a 20 year old car that is falling apart and only has 3 tshirts. He isn't your typical millionaire and to judge him based on his wealth shows your insecurities.

So you think everyone who /spit on people for using store mounts did so because they're actually racist rather than disdainful towards people supporting a company for anti-consumerism? Now that's an interesting
    Dont argue with that guy, he aims to be contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian all over the site, just block and move on. Very few people are that dense in real life and he knows exactly what hes doing.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You do realize he has a second channel where he often talks about his real life, right?
    If you want to white knight for him and believe his "I'm actually a nice guy" persona then you can. But he's been a total shithead to people when he was in other people's discords when he wasn't streaming