Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Dont argue with that guy, he aims to be contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian all over the site, just block and move on. Very few people are that dense in real life and he knows exactly what hes doing.
    But trolling him is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Oh yes your average millionaire lives in trash, drives a 20 year old car that is falling apart and only has 3 tshirts. He isn't your typical millionaire and to judge him based on his wealth shows your insecurities.
    He's not living in trash. He doesn't drive a 20 year old car that is falling apart. He has more than three shirts. You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Hell yeah, glad to see Asmon getting a big interview, hopefully we get some good details.
    Wouldnt count on it, im sure there will be alot of question we already know the answer, Asmon just dont like the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    I can hand on heart promise you I am being completely sincere every word I posit

How can I group up faster than I already am I'm confused
    dude, you literally posted an asinine comment saying "nobody trolls anymore". Can't you crawl back to reddit where people celebrate blatant trolling of other people?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you Taliesin or something omegalul

- - - Updated - - -

No one ever believes me when I say this but I genuinely am not a troll
    Taliesin is a massive piece of shit too.

So you think everyone who /spit on people for using store mounts did so because they're actually racist rather than them being disdainful towards people supporting a company for anti-consumerism? Now that's an interesting
    W...what? That's not at all what I said nor is it what I meant. Dropping racial slurs to describe somebody just to offend them is, imo, pretty much identical to /spitting on somebody because you have some perverse ideological opposition to how that person chose to spend their own money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    He's not living in trash. He doesn't drive a 20 year old car that is falling apart. He has more than three shirts. You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.
    So the house and car are just props, you right about the tshirts, its only 2.

Dont argue with that guy, he aims to be contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian all over the site, just block and move on. Very few people are that dense in real life and he knows exactly what hes doing.
    So people are just being a contrarian for not condoning any sort of harassment? Please tell me you're joking with this comment.

Asinine again? Learn a new word today did we?

How can I go back to reddit if I never came from there to start with
    Considering you talk like the average redditor who makes comments that are designed to just troll people, it's clear you're lying when you say you haven't been to reddit.

Either he's contrarian for the sake of it - which I can sort of appreciate, or more worryingly he actually believe that scenario
    Guy you're replying to must be one of the anons from /vg/ who likes to obsess about my opinions third party. I'm not a contrarian; it's just extremely easy to have unpopular viewpoints on this forum since everybody just wants to circlejerk each other into the stratosphere over the same three or four talking points.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2022-04-28 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    So the house and car are just props, you right about the tshirts, its only 2.
    brb. Let me walk down the street and take a picture of the porsche someone owns and then claim it's mine. I posted a picture of it and said it's mine so it must be true!

So people are just being a contrarian for not condoning any sort of harassment? Please tell me you're joking with this comment.
    He is equating saying n**gers with /spit, surely you see some cognitive dissonance there?. A few months ago, he also posted of essays stating why rape culture in blizzard should just be ignored.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Guy you're replying to must be one of the anons from /vg/ who likes to obsess about my opinions third party.
    Now that you brought it up... huh. /wowg/ is talking about this thread. Just not talking about you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to white knight for him and believe his "I'm actually a nice guy" persona then you can. But he's been a total shithead to people when he was in other people's discords when he wasn't streaming
    He himself acknowledges that he's an asshole at times, because he's a normal person. I doubt he'd ever describe himself as a "nice guy".

You've been a shithead at times, I've been a shithead at times, but we don't get clipped and posted every time we're dicks.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Taliesin is a massive piece of shit too.
    Finally something we can semi-agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Finally something we can semi-agree on.
    Did something happen? I thought he bent over backwards simping for WoW but I don't recall him being bad, unless there was some sort of incident on twitter or something.

He is equating saying n**gers with /spit, surely you see some cognitive dissonance there?. A few months ago, he also posted of essays stating why rape culture in blizzard should just be ignored.
    What they're saying is that harassment is harassment. Trying to say that some spoken harassment is worse than others does nothing but excuse harassment.

Ion says he want to bring back master loot, thats good news

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Did something happen? I thought he bent over backwards simping for WoW but I don't recall him being bad, unless there was some sort of incident on twitter or something.
    He is just very condescending, often times I see him treating his chat like shit.

No, it's a complete insult to actual victims of harassment and abuse in real life to equate that to spitting on a fucking wow character
    Don't move the goalpost now.

You straight up said harassment isn't possible on the internet with that statement. And you're also ignoring that there was more than spitting done

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    He is REALLY toxic to people during his streams. Like to the point where I'm shocked he hasn't gotten banned yet.