Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

Since we can choose the 5 dragonflight colors for our dragon form, I'm wondering which flight are you going to model your character after?

I like Blue, Bronze and Black, but I'm probably going to model my dragon after the Blue dragonflight, call him _______gos, and make my drake blue with possible blue hair in the visage form.

Anyone else?
    I want to see what non-traditional colours are available beyond the core five.

So far we've seen purple and white, right? Any others I'm missing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    I condemn every one of you that doesn't have Bronze using the Waist of Time belt, Time Keeper Tabard and and Timelord title planned.
    Already getting those items as we speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    So far we've seen purple and white, right? Any others I'm missing?
    I'd like to see a really pale yellow.

An albino boa vibe:

10+ Year Old Account
    My Dracthyr is most likely only going to be made as to have one of the class and race.

Though, as an answer, it would be the Bronze or Blue Dragonflight, which are my favorite ones.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Already getting those items as we speak.
    https://ibb.co/QFnZtDw
    https://ibb.co/6PZJWk0

(I am absolutely rubbish at forum post tinkering so links are prob not gonna work)

Those are my planned mogs on different dragonflights, most likely gonna be bronze pr black for sure. Bronze one is slightly outdated as I grabbed the Time Keeper tabard instead.

Waiting to see if they ever consider Armor for them. I'd like to pick colors that compliment the gear.

Otherwise I'm not partial to any color. I like all of them equally, and they each have a different feel to them. Black is probably cooler, but I expect a lot of people picking this too.

Chromatic, I guess? Imma change my skin constantly.

Also, changig it to fit with whatever little armor shows.

1+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if I'm only playing it for fun, Bronze, Blue, Black, in that order.
    I do love me some time-base shenanigans.

If I'm streaming it, probably green to match me. lol

Probably Red. Bronze is pretty cool but their leader is cringe. Same with Black.

Blue is a bit too mage-heavy for my tastes. Green is cool but I haven't seen enough of Merithra.

Bronze most likely, always was my favorite dragonflight. Black one is also temping, but that's probably because of a deathwing like look.

Why do red effects look more like blood spells and resemble Blood DK magic? I mean, red dragon magic doesn't have to be red, you know. The magic of life can be green

I think it's probably the same reason that monks use green/jade dragon for healing, rather than the more lore appropriate red crane. "Green looks like healing and red looks like damage/evil", basically. So red dragons have to do damage rather than heal because 'hey that's red it means hurt.'

It sounds like they'll be kind of prismatic, and it's not really about which color you are, like with regular dragons. Blue ones can conjure fire just fine. Their scale color seems to be more cosmetic, like hair color.

But yeah, these guys don't have dragonflights. The dragonflights don't even know they exist yet.

As for my favorite, probably blue, because it's my favorite color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    It sounds like they'll be kind of prismatic, and it's not really about which color you are, like with regular dragons. Blue ones can conjure fire just fine. Their scale color seems to be more cosmetic, like hair color.

But yeah, these guys don't have dragonflights. The dragonflights don't even know they exist yet.

As for my favorite, probably blue, because it's my favorite color.
    I know, I'm talking more for personal, or maybe even RP purposes.

And yeah, Blue is my favorite as well (its also my favorite color), though Wrathion is my favorite draconic character.

Red is absolutely my fave color with purple and pink being after so I'm all in for the red flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    I think it's probably the same reason that monks use green/jade dragon for healing, rather than the more lore appropriate red crane. "Green looks like healing and red looks like damage/evil", basically. So red dragons have to do damage rather than heal because 'hey that's red it means hurt.'
    I don't mind red, but it looks more like blood red...

Black, Green, Red. Depending on if those have unique faces and features (Which I hope they do to differentiate them) - it’s in that order. I like how ‘traditional’ the black dragons look and the green in the preview has more of a sleek raptor appearance akin to argonians. The rest seem too snooty or long for my taste.

I was gonna say red or green, but since you linked that image and the green one looks like a laughing goat.
    Red it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure to be honest...green is my favorite color but I definitely wont be a healer. Will see what happens as time goes on but probably green if I decide I don't care or blue if I decide I do care