Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Naw man, stop going full Stormfront. I'm not saying you're a nazi by any stretch, I'm just saying that it seems you get talking points from the same places they do. Just like Tucker Carlson.
    I feel it's pointless talking to you...here in Europe there are lots of social democrats, and for many years we have had violent far-left acts, never did I make connection to social democrats to communist extremists..

If you want to just throw everything into one pile n label it to your liking, well you do you...I think this isn't helpful behavior for society, but, oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I feel it's pointless talking to you...here in Europe there are lots of social democrats, and for many years we have had violent far-left acts, never did I make connection to social democrats to communist extremists..
    Please start a new thread if you want to engage in whataboutism. This is still not what I'm talking about.

10+ Year Old Account

If you want to just throw everything into one pile n label it to your liking, well you do you...I think this isn't helpful behavior for society, but, oh well...
    It's pointless to push your obvious false equivalence.

That's why you're getting pushback.

Because you're lying and being dishonest about really basic shit, and the only reason to lie in this manner is to defend racists pushing for or committing racial violence.

Dude... I have never made connection between social democrats to violent far left acts. I'm trying to tell people here to not cast a wide net, such behavior itself looks extremist..dunno why I can't get through to you?..
    Because one side of the aisle not only likes to spout a lot of shit but is massively pro-gun and likes to talk about the violent overthrow of government.

The Jan6 sedition is alternatively blamed on Antifa or hand waved as a simple protest.

Furthermore, I would like to see what violent far left acts you’re talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you encounter a person making arguments that seem like Great Replacement talking points, ask them why they care.

As the U.S. is a place where people from all over the world come to live, it makes sense that due to mixed race breeding, eventually there will be less white people. But that will take a very very long time. Long after any of us have passed on. So why would anyone care right now? Or even, at all?

Their answers should reveal all you need to know about where a person stands on the "issue".
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's also coming out that he probably just straight-up plagiarized whole sections off earlier shooters, like the Christchurch shooter's manifesto, meaning these words aren't even accurately an expression of the Buffalo shooter's personal views, really.
    Apparently that's what they are all starting to do...they just copypasta other shooters manifestos and maybe sometimes add on to it. Credit the previous shooters as an "inspiration" and hope that they can "inspire" the next one and get credited in return.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Naw man, stop going full Stormfront. I'm not saying you're a nazi by any stretch, I'm just saying that it seems you get talking points from the same places they do. Just like Tucker Carlson.
    You are talking to Shalcker-lite. Dont even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is the transformation now complete? She even calls him "fastidiously race neutral." Fun little thread.
    Fuckin Hill Rising, lol.

Jesus, the podcast crowd really is the most smoothbrained part of the horseshoe.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is the transformation now complete? She even calls him "fastidiously race neutral." Fun little thread.
    Tucker is fastidiously race neutral. That’s the whole point of a dog whistle. He’s got a writing staff to make sure his rhetoric is on point at all times.

These american racists annoy me. Because they do such a piss poor job at representing "white supremacy" or "white power" or whatever crap they believe in:

1. Most of them have brown eyes. Like, bitch, what the fuck are you doing oppressing black people when you have same eyes? How can you come to the conclusion you are above some race, when you have that race's eyes?
    2. Most of them are inbred motherfuckers - weird ass skulls, no jaw lines - they are trash, they are below a black man, how the fuck they think they are superior?
    3. Children of alcoholics with fucked up eye gap. Ugh.
    4. Some of them have dark hair and darker skin - like, saw this one guy who looked like a mexican and was shouting "white power" and doing nazi salute - what the fuck, mate?
    5. Almost none of them have been to the gym - either skinny man-girls or fat fucks. How can you claim to be superior when you can't fucking bench press even 40 kilograms??

Everytime I see or read about 'murican "white supremacist" - I can't think about their fucked up beliefs about race superiority, all I can think is "you fuckface, you fail at being white, how the fuck do you even dare saying "white power"". Like, if you're not hitler's wet dream - light hair, light skin, light eyes, muscular, normal skull shape - don't even fucking begin being a racist, god fucking dammit. These mf racists have no standards. And low standards annoy the fuck out of me.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    2. Most of them are inbred motherfuckers - weird ass skulls, no jaw lines - they are trash, they are below a black man, how the fuck they think they are superior?

https://preview.redd.it/4d3ybkra0kfz...=webp&8b73ce36

(in case it didn't embed properly)

Behold the genetic superiority of the "master race". Honestly, this seems like the crowd that treats family reunions as dating opportunities.

https://preview.redd.it/4d3ybkra0kfz...=webp&8b73ce36

(in case it didn't embed properly)

Behold the genetic superiority of the "master race". Honestly, this seems like the crowd that treats family reunions as dating opportunities.
    From the start the "master race" pusher were no Brad Pitt but people who look like they fell off the cart a few times. No one is looking at Steve Bannon, Donald Trump or Sebastian Gorka as specimens of anything short of how awful humans can look.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    From the start the "master race" pusher were no Brad Pitt but people who look like they fell off the cart a few times. No one is looking at Steve Bannon, Donald Trump or Sebastian Gorka as specimens of anything short of how awful humans can look.
    Fun fact about Bannon from a friend that met him (not as a fan or anything): You know how gross he looks on TV/in pictures? Apparently they don't do him justice, and he's much, much more gross in-person. And was apparently well known to get shitty drunk in dive bars and occasionally show up clearly having just had a few drinks/woken up from sleeping off bad drunk with a hangover.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was surprised, usually its, as in this case as usual, a white male who bought the guns (unmodified obviously) legally but not one with a manifesto and months of planning.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    What are the 2 sides here, how are they trying to score points, and how are both sides even equal?
    There's strong "I'm a black gay guy" vibes from that account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucke...b05cfc268b13c4

In which Tucker "I'm totally not trying to distance myself from someone spouting the same ideological rhetoric as I have been" Carlson claims that the shooter couldn't have been racist because he was "diagnosed with mental illness that the adults around him apparently ignored".

Which first off, today I learned that being diagnosed with a mental illness is a bulletproof defense against claims of being racist. I guess my diagnoses means I can never be racist ever, thanks Tucker!

But the bigger thing is that there's been no public disclosure of any mental health information about the shooter. He was evaluated last year, but that doesn't actually mean anything.

Man, someone's trying to spin a narrative that completely ignores the extensive documentation of the racist views, beliefs, words, and actions, and continues to downplay the threat of racist right wing extremists in the US. Because they're his viewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucke...b05cfc268b13c4

In which Tucker "I'm totally not trying to distance myself from someone spouting the same ideological rhetoric as I have been" Carlson claims that the shooter couldn't have been racist because he was "diagnosed with mental illness that the adults around him apparently ignored".

Which first off, today I learned that being diagnosed with a mental illness is a bulletproof defense against claims of being racist. I guess my diagnoses means I can never be racist ever, thanks Tucker!

But the bigger thing is that there's been no public disclosure of any mental health information about the shooter. He was evaluated last year, but that doesn't actually mean anything.

Man, someone's trying to spin a narrative that completely ignores the extensive documentation of the racist views, beliefs, words, and actions, and continues to downplay the threat of racist right wing extremists in the US. Because they're his viewers.
    He's confused with the impairment of decision-making, and the motivation for said decisions. Mental illness could impair decision-making, but if the shooter was, say, a psychopath, that still means his motive for his crimes was racism.

Worse, we do not have that diagnosis. And by that I mean Tucker Carlson does not know what his diagnosis was. It could've been depression. Or ADD. Or anxiety. All fairly common. And none of which in any way motivate people to plan and execute a racist mass shooting.

Stigmatizing mental illness for evil, racist fuckbags is absolute bullshit, and just another form of bigotry we can add to Tucker Carlson's bigot card, alongside the racism, misogyny, xenophobia, religious bigotry, and so on.

What seems weird to me is that this guy had followers who he discussed his detailed plans with on 4chan and discord. Who are these people that knew about/helped form his plans? I thought 4chan was a honeytrap with FBI agents combing every message and you need to register personal information to be able to post there. There should have been easily enough evidence for the FBI to apprehend and stop him. Did the FBI let this happen?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2022-05-23 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Did the FBI let this happen?
    Big yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    What seems weird to me is that this guy had followers who he discussed his detailed plans with on 4chan and discord. Who are these people that knew about/helped form his plans? I thought 4chan was a honeytrap with FBI agents combing every message and you need to register personal information to be able to post there. There should have been easily enough evidence for the FBI to apprehend and stop him. Did the FBI let this happen?
    You might be on to something. Maybe every single murder in the country is allowed by the FBI, because surely they could stop them all, right?

But seriously... no.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils