Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Basic facts my friend, nothing is free. But carry on with you nonsense gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbag View Post
    The people in the "whatever" do have a definition in that category. It's called a Mental illness Aka: gender dysphoria. We agreed upon this a long time ago.
    yeah,a lot of people also agree that the earth is flat,space is fake,and that gravity is ''just'' a theory,doesnt make you any less batshit insane when 99.99% of the scientific comunity disagrees

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    what the heck does that insanity have to do with the factual definition of words?

also wow
    "No, no, it's just about WORDS okay. They just don't know the meaning of these WORDS. It's not that they're disagreeing with me on points of substance they just don't know what WORDS mean because they're science deniers & stuff -- FLAT EARTH!"

I don't know that this is really the best avenue for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Lmao, 'you don't know!', meanwhile you believe that you *definitely* know. What a joke you are.
    Basic facts my friend, nothing is free. But carry on with you nonsense gibberish. You wont get any more attention.

yeah,a lot of people also agree that the earth is flat,space is fake,and that gravity is ''just'' a theory,doesnt make you any less batshit insane
    People with Rabies are perfectly healthy.

yeah,a lot of people also agree that the earth is flat,space is fake,and that gravity is ''just'' a theory,doesnt make you any less batshit insane when 99.99% of the scientific comunity disagrees
    Not even close examples... gender dysphoria is real and no one can deny it specially people who have it.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Problem is that the creators of most products that people love are not involved anymore with them.
    Lesser people ruin stuff in 2022 that was created by great people with a far better view on things.
    Why is that a problem? You do exactly the same thing: you don't play it, or watch it, or read it, or listen to it. Don't be sentimental. Those wonderful people who created WoW for you decided they don't want to do it for you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthang117 View Post
    Basic facts my friend, nothing is free. But carry on with you nonsense gibberish. You wont get any more attention.
    Lol, dude, you have access to text editing right here on this website. Try it, it takes under a minute. Or remain an ignorant stain on the community, I'm sure that's what you'd prefer.

I think you should add gender studies to that list of yours my friend. You absolutely are one of the boxes on that list of yours.

you cant disagree with a factual definition of a word,you literaly are no different than flat earthers,in fact you are worse

- - - Updated - - -

progress is slow sometimes,usa was late to much of the party
    You're incompetent. If you took time to actually read any of these comments, you'd see at no point did I disagree with any of your stances on genders. I have simply pointed out that it is difficult for anyone to take you seriously when your responses are short, vague, lacking data, grammatically incorrect and are inflammatory when someone disagrees.

This planet need a restart... soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real life comparisons aside, I hope this disconnect between body types, pronouns, and voices leads to more options in the future. I will use the Forsaken as an example. There have been a lot of requests regarding undead. Why are all undead hunched, why are they all undead humans when it's quite natural for many Forsaken to be former High Elves, and with the passage of time and story development, even other races. You can now just slap all that on a body type 3, 4, 5, and so on. Skinny Kul Tirans that use the female Forsaken skeleton as a base also come to mind.

Of course that still takes work, but I am inhaling great amounts of copium here. I am hoping this is a door for greater customization for each race in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Lol, dude, you have access to text editing right here on this website. Try it, it takes under a minute. Or remain an ignorant stain on the community, I'm sure that's what you'd prefer.
    Sorry dude we wont let your bs ruin this game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Real life comparisons aside, I hope this disconnect between body types, pronouns, and voices leads to more options in the future. I will use the Forsaken as an example. There have been a lot of requests regarding undead. Why are all undead hunched, why are they all undead humans when it's quite natural for many Forsaken to be former High Elves, and with the passage of time and story development, even other races. You can now just slap all that on a body type 3, 4, 5, and so on. Skinny Kul Tirans that use the female Forsaken skeleton as a base also come to mind.

Of course that still takes work, but I am inhaling great amounts of copium here. I am hoping this is a door for greater customization for each race in the future.
    Do you even lore?

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post
    Nah he thinks it's a biological fact that people should be male/female while being a dragon, or a space goat lmao.

Most of ya'll MMO-C peeps need to go touch grass.
    "Touch grass" says the terminally online person out of touch with reality.

Not mine, it's Blizzard making the decisions. It's their game, not yours. You're stuck with whatever they decide to do. Keep giving your money to a 'woke' company!

15+ Year Old Account

I mean, by all means, try to stop this change. I'm certain Blizz will listen to you....
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    Not even close examples... gender dysphoria is real and no one can deny it specially people who have it.
    i didnt know any1 was denying it

10+ Year Old Account
    This change reflects a hateful and deluded ideology, and is a bad change for the game. Yes, it is a drop in a bucket but many drops make the bucket overflow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    Do you even lore?
    Elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.