Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yeah, and notice how Oculeth and Valtrois aren't leading any troops, they are just accompanying people. Meanwhile, Alleria was leading troops at Lordaeron and Umbric was leading his followers in Zuldazar faction assault.
    Valtroix and Rexxar are leading the mission in Tol Dagor. I don't know if I'd say Oculeth is leading anyone at Nazjatar, though; he's more directing traffic via telemancy. This is also a meaningless distinction as Alleria also isn't really "leading" troops at Lordaeron, she's more acting as a taxi-cab for a strike force and Anduin remains the authority of the Lordaeron assault. Similarly, Umbric is very much led by the PC during the Zuldazar assault. You're just moving goalposts here.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    Fun fact: the allied races don't have leaders in the official website.
    Because there are no PvP achievements for killing their lore leaders.

One might be interested to know who the leader of the Tauren is so that he can know which is its corresponding PvP achievements, for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    Fun fact: the allied races don't have leaders in the official website.
    That's pretty much what I said above, though I think it's commonly acknowledged who the leaders are in lore.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Valtroix and Rexxar are leading the mission in Tol Dagor. I don't know if I'd say Oculeth is leading anyone at Nazjatar, though; he's more directing traffic via telemancy. This is also a meaningless distinction as Alleria also isn't really "leading" troops at Lordaeron, she's more acting as a taxi-cab for a strike force and Anduin remains the authority of the Lordaeron assault. Similarly, Umbric is very much led by the PC during the Zuldazar assault. You're just moving goalposts here.
    Alleria literally comes with a battalion of rangers. Umbric was directing his followers to raise fallen dinosaurs in the faction assault.

There were no troops in the mission in Tol Dagor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Alleria literally comes with a battalion of rangers. Umbric was directing his followers to raise fallen dinosaurs in the faction assault.

There were no troops in the mission in Tol Dagor.
    Said battalion immediately joining Anduin's forces under his command, yes. Oculeth is also directing Horde soldiers down into Nazjatar, which I suppose makes him just as involved as Umbric in the above scenario.

The PC is basically directed in the Tol Dagor mission, with Rexxar and Valtroix collecting various items and/or requesting reconnaissance to facilitate their trespass. Not to mention that Admiral Tattersail and Nathanos are also involved, taking orders from Valtroix.

In any case, I think this aside has gone on long enough, it's no longer really pertinent to the thread in question.

Said battalion immediately joining Anduin's forces under his command, yes. Oculeth is also directing Horde soldiers down into Nazjatar, which I suppose makes him just as involved as Umbric in the above scenario.

The PC is basically directed in the Tol Dagor mission, with Rexxar and Valtroix collecting various items and/or requesting reconnaissance to facilitate their trespass. Not to mention that Admiral Tattersail and Nathanos are also involved, taking orders from Valtroix.

In any case, I think this aside has gone on long enough, it's no longer really pertinent to the thread in question.
    Well then the matter's resolved. The only two faction leaders in the game are Anduin and the Warchief. Everyone else are just glorified bootlickers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Well then the matter's resolved. The only two faction leaders in the game are Anduin and the Warchief. Everyone else are just glorified bootlickers.
    Well Anduin now, since there's no longer a Warchief to speak of.

Well Anduin now, since there's no longer a Warchief to speak of.
    Yet Anduin is not returning for the time being to the Alliance, while the Warchief has at least been replaced by a council of equals.

Perhaps this forum was right on one thing. There is an unjust imbalance between the leaders of the factions, but it's in the Horde's favour. Maybe more Horde leaders of the Council (who are all equals to the old Warchief position) should die, to balance things out a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Orcs - Doomhammer
    Dead, no.

Trolls - Jindo
    I had to google who this guy was, also dead, so no.

Tauren - Magatha
    She's absolutely ruthless, but the Bloodhoof Tauren would never accept her as a leader.

Undead- Sylvanas
    She's stuck doing dailies in the Maw for the foreseeable future, so no.

blood elves - Kael’thas
    Man's dead and not coming back.

Goblins - Gallywix
    He'd sell his own mother for a coin, so no.

Pandaren - Chen Stormstout
    Pretty sure he's neutral.

Mag’har -AU Grommash
    Also dead.

Nightborne - Resurrected Elisande
    Dead as well, and she was basically Nightborne Hitler, so no.

Highmountain - Underking Dragrul
    That's not even a Highmountain Tauren.

Zandalari - Resurrected King Dazar
    How can you ressurect a corpse that just bones?

and replace Vulpera with Mogu and bring back Lei-Shen
    Just... No.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. Tyrande did whatever she wanted during the fourth war, and the High King couldn't do anything about it.

Orcs - Doomhammer - dead.
    Trolls - Jindo - evil brainwasher who worshipped a blood loa, also dead.
    Tauren - Magatha - evil schemer who does not hide that about herself whatsoever. Somehow still alive.
    Undead- Sylvanas - Where she belongs. Betrayed everyone who ever made the mistake of trusting her. You can't be serious. Quite possibly the worst one on this list, and that's a challenging feat.
    blood elves - Kael’thas - Betrayed his people to the Burning Legion for power, and dead.
    Goblins - Gallywix - Has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Literally exists to be hated personally by the goblin player. You even get your heritage armor by publicly humiliating him; it's great. Hating Gallywix is goblin heritage, it's canon.
    Pandaren - Chen Stormstout - Could not be contacted for comment, currently busy doing a barcrawl throughout those hidden BFA bars.
    Mag’har -AU Grommash - Super dead. But went out like his predecessor, that being "trying to fix things that were all his fault in the first place." Good hero, awful leader, in all timelines.
    Nightborne - Resurrected Elisande - What is it with elves and sacrificing their people to the Burning Legion? Also dead.
    Highmountain - Underking Dragrul - Ran around Highmountain declaring he was the only one deserving of using a titan relic, and "proving" it by breaking everything he saw like a toddler who got a hold of a hammer. Also dead. But anyone seem that hammer lately? Dang it, Khadgar!
    Zandalari - Resurrected King Dazar - How many times dis poor troll gotta die, mon? Let 'im be!
    and replace Vulpera with Mogu and bring back Lei-Shen - HOLY CRAP THIS MIGHT JUST TOP THE LIST. NOW I KNOW YOU'RE TROLLING.

that is my perfect leadership for the Horde. And I will stop at nothing to get it. I hope Blizzard is reading this post and consider it a possibility.
    For an idea of what the world would look like after 10 minutes under this "new leadership", let's turn our attention to a little pandaren relic called
    The Blank Scroll: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...a/blank-scroll

"Stormwind fell. The orcs reigned supreme. For a time.

The Dark Portal, left unguarded, was reclaimed by the Burning Legion. Horrors rose from the sea and found no champions left to stop them.

Azeroth's mountains burned and melted. Its oceans boiled until nothing remained.

And all was dark."
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-07-15 at 04:33 PM.
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

This thread gets posted by Grazrug cyclically. It's always the same troll bait. Don't take the bait, don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    This thread gets posted by Grazrug cyclically. It's always the same troll bait. Don't take the bait, don't feed the troll.
    It is not bait. I want to make the Horde better. For that the council needs to die.

It is not bait. I want to make the Horde better. For that the council needs to die.
    Kind of seems like bait when you keep posting the same kind of thing, there is no better or worse there is only characters some people like and some they dont.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Damn...should have said Garrosh instead of Doomhammer, then would have been the perfect edgelord edition

Nah, he forgot to make Mag’har leader - a AU Gul'dan; Garrosh+Gul'dan+Lei Shen bro grip meme they can join ISA as honorable members.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    For an idea of what the world would look like after 10 minutes under this "new leadership", let's turn our attention to a little pandaren relic called
    The Blank Scroll: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...a/blank-scroll

"Stormwind fell. The orcs reigned supreme. For a time.

The Dark Portal, left unguarded, was reclaimed by the Burning Legion. Horrors rose from the sea and found no champions left to stop them.

Azeroth's mountains burned and melted. Its oceans boiled until nothing remained.

And all was dark."

Well, now that the Legion has been defeated, that part of their invasion can't happen anymore I guess even in a complete Horde victory.

Also this text assumes that in the case of a Horde victory, the Orcs would stop patrolling and guarding all the dangerous places of Azeroth from external threats other than the Alliance, and that for some reason the Horde wouldn't defend the planet they just conquered even after a total victory...it doesn't make a lot of sense

but at the very least that story actually predicted the burning of Teldrassil a lot of years before it happened ! That's interesting...and a similar fate is said to happen to Exodar so maybe that will happen, too....

"Teldrassil had toppled, burning, into the sea. A charred pit was all that remained of the Exodar."
    Last edited by Synvanas; 2022-08-01 at 02:43 PM.

I honestly don't know why people displike the curretn leadership.

Because they are not bloodthirsty genocidal megalomaniacs for the first time in wows history?

The council makes sense. Every race in the horde always got taken with whatever the warchief wanted to do... which was war. Nearly always. Because... well title was warchief.
    That people cannot be in a state of constant war is just reality. No nation would survive this.

CUrrent leaders reflect the future of the horde without a dictator. Even Calia made fucking sense regarding her connection to the forsaken (and again not being batshit crazy like the rest of forsakne leadership). But nooooo.
    They focus more on the horde itself instead of exanding into alliance territory and trying to start a war with everything that breaths.

Honestly alliance should have that too and say fuck you to the humans. They do in a sense. SOmetimes but mostly do wahtever the hereditary highking says.

Quote Originally Posted by Synvanas View Post
    Well, now that the Legion has been defeated, that part of their invasion can't happen anymore I guess even in a complete Horde victory.

Also this text assumes that in the case of a Horde victory, the Orcs would stop patrolling and guarding all the dangerous places of Azeroth from external threats other than the Alliance, and that for some reason the Horde wouldn't defend the planet they just conquered even after a total victory...it doesn't make a lot of sense

but at the very least that story actually predicted the burning of Teldrassil a lot of years before it happened ! That's interesting...and a similar fate is said to happen to Exodar so maybe that will happen, too....

"Teldrassil had toppled, burning, into the sea. A charred pit was all that remained of the Exodar."
    Because Horde always ends up in infighting, even when its just evil leaders duking it out on the ruins of the conquered world. So they will descend into several civil wars and revolts, maybe also power struggles and etc, and there will be no Alliance to unite against or Alliance to help them solve their bullshit, leaving Azeroth exposed to outside threats or inner corruption. Plus without Alliance there would be whole half of the world's powers missing, and i mean both armies and OP heroes about which Horde whines all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I honestly don't know why people displike the curretn leadership.

Because they are not bloodthirsty genocidal megalomaniacs for the first time in wows history?
    Yes, that.

That is all there is too it. It is just as shallow as it sounds. Apparently a Horde that isn't lead by a warmongering psychopath is no Horde at all.

Of course Gazrug will top this by putting people in the lead that betrayed the Horde a dozen times and wanted to kill them all without a flicker of remorse about it.

I also do not understand why people want the Horde to destroy itself with one unwinnable war after the next and internal struggles, but apparently it is enough people that Blizzard had to endulge their foolish wishes in MoP and BFA and will have to again in the expansion after DF.

Bring back Garrosh!! The horde has not lived up to the term since Garrosh, they have made them into peace loving wimps not a swarming horde. For the horde has no meaning now.
    Last edited by Hoodzilla; 2022-08-03 at 05:08 PM. Reason: More explaining

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    Bring back Garrosh!!
    Yeah, let's bring back a mentally unstable manchild who toyed with forces he didn't understand.

His story should serve as a reminder that not all mortals can meddle with the Void. The fool would have almost ended Azeroth with how much Sha and Old God juice he was spreading from the Heart of Y'Shaarj.