I thought episode 6 was alright. Jen definitely should not have taken the shit the bride and bridesmaids were giving her. I expected far more professionalism from Mallory. She is usually a cold bitch and an exceptional lawyer in the comics so I expected her to do right by her client.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I thought episode 6 was alright. Jen definitely should not have taken the shit the bride and bridesmaids were giving her. I expected far more professionalism from Mallory. She is usually a cold bitch and an exceptional lawyer in the comics so I expected her to do right by her client.
    She did do right by her client. Those settlements were a far better deal than he would have gotten if those cases had gone to trial. It's the kind of legal miracle that you would only get from a TV show.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is a bad written show.

It is not well written as a sitcom.
    It is bad as a super hero show.
    It's supposed to be a legal show, but has an incompetent lawyer as main character.
    It is even a bad feminist show, when the script could have been empowering women on their own merits, instead of comparing them to "a parade of underwhelming men".

I'll watch it till the end for the (hopefully existing) MCU story ties, but this could have been so much more. A wasted opportunity and it's a shame for Maslany, she deserved better.
    /spit@Blizzard

Same problems as I had with the other episodes really. They don't seem to flesh out stuff to the point it makes sense, it's just a bit hollow. Bride doesn't want SheHulk outshining her, okay, Bride/others just assign chores to Jen, er, okay. Bride is drugged/drunk and now loves SheHulk... okay. It's like there was some plot that was supposed to be in there somewhere, but they didn't want to bother? It's just odd.
    Guy dies to get out of conflicts, okay, guy has a bunch of ex-wives (well, I guess widows?), fine. Lawyers dislike him, he offers lots of money, they turn down lots of money, infighting begins. Deals hashed out, everyone happy, one lady swapped lots of money for 15 second eye contact apology... okay? Again just seems like they skipped some stuff that is the story.

It's like when Infinity War ended with Hulk refusing to come out, then Endgame tosses in that Banner has come to an arrangement and is now smarthulk and there's a story there but you don't need to hear it, let's just move on. It's just odd to me.

The main "problem" in this ep is the standard trope that powerlevels vary by story. Titania can punch Jen and it's fine, SheHulk can hit Titania hard enough to throw her pretty far without a big problem, Titania trips and that's the injury... meh.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Same problems as I had with the other episodes really. They don't seem to flesh out stuff to the point it makes sense, it's just a bit hollow. Bride doesn't want SheHulk outshining her, okay, Bride/others just assign chores to Jen, er, okay. Bride is drugged/drunk and now loves SheHulk... okay.
    Bride didn't want to raise a scene and be a bridezilla so chose to take the high road, you mean. She's clearly upset with Jen.

The recurring point is how being She-Hulk is consistently getting in the way of and ruining Jen's attempts to live a normal life. She was being treated badly, as Jen, because nobody really cares about Jen outside of a few close friends and family. That's also a recurring theme.

It's like there was some plot that was supposed to be in there somewhere, but they didn't want to bother? It's just odd.
    Not really. I think some of you have completely unreasonable expectations for the stakes this show was intending to set; you're waiting for the "She-Hulk saves the city from a monster" moment, despite this not being that kind of show. It's a sitcom. The stakes are things like can I get a new job after being fired" or "can I find someone worth dating" or, in this episode, "can I get through this wedding of an old friend I lost touch with without losing my mind". It wasn't building to a fight with Titania, it was building to whether Jen could keep it together enough to not ruin it for her friend, and the point is that she failed to do so.

Guy dies to get out of conflicts, okay, guy has a bunch of ex-wives (well, I guess widows?), fine. Lawyers dislike him, he offers lots of money, they turn down lots of money, infighting begins. Deals hashed out, everyone happy, one lady swapped lots of money for 15 second eye contact apology... okay? Again just seems like they skipped some stuff that is the story.
    Again, what are you expecting? It's a silly kind of case that's perfect for the superpower law division, since it centers around the client's power use. But it's still just several concurrent divorce settlements, which are mostly about assuaging hurt feelings in a lot of cases than anything else. There's no more story to be told there; that's it. It isn't even really about Mr. Immortal, it's about Mallory and Ginger starting to get along and work well together.

The main "problem" in this ep is the standard trope that powerlevels vary by story. Titania can punch Jen and it's fine, SheHulk can hit Titania hard enough to throw her pretty far without a big problem, Titania trips and that's the injury... meh.
    There wasn't any "injury". She broke her veneers. Her veneers aren't super-resilient like Titania is. I'm pretty sure there isn't even any blood; the red you see is just Titania's lipstick smeared on her face from the faceplant and on her teeth from the impact. She's not "injured" at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    She did do right by her client. Those settlements were a far better deal than he would have gotten if those cases had gone to trial. It's the kind of legal miracle that you would only get from a TV show.
    Like, he said he bought Apple stock back in '81. He's probably stupid rich. And one of the ex-wives was bought off with a heartfelt apology and 20 seconds of eye contact. That's what Ginger negotiated them down to from Mallory's initial offer of 1/8th of the whole fortune.

Mr. Immortal's probably a bit cheesed because he'd probably find giving up millions of dollars to be easier than that apology, but that's because he's a dick. Which was never unclear. It's still better for the client by any objective measure, so there's no chance that the outcome will be a problem for Mallory. I just hope Ginger gets some actual credit for the emotional intelligence of figuring out what the ladies actually wanted and trading that in instead of the cash payout.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Bride didn't want to raise a scene and be a bridezilla so chose to take the high road, you mean. She's clearly upset with Jen.
    When she goes in for the hug? Sounded a little drunk-happy, but maybe it is fake-happy?

The recurring point is how being She-Hulk is consistently getting in the way of and ruining Jen's attempts to live a normal life. She was being treated badly, as Jen, because nobody really cares about Jen outside of a few close friends and family. That's also a recurring theme.
    That doesn't really track, She Hulk didn't ruin the attempt at a normal life, when that normal life is being treated like shit?

Not really. I think some of you have completely unreasonable expectations for the stakes this show was intending to set; you're waiting for the "She-Hulk saves the city from a monster" moment, despite this not being that kind of show.
    Ah, no, you see what I was wanting was for the show to actually show story progression rather than just skipping to a different bit and the story is over. I would like the show to actually address the points it brings up and advance a coherent plot rather than just jumping around on an outline.

It's a sitcom. The stakes are things like can I get a new job after being fired" or "can I find someone worth dating" or, in this episode, "can I get through this wedding of an old friend I lost touch with without losing my mind". It wasn't building to a fight with Titania, it was building to whether Jen could keep it together enough to not ruin it for her friend, and the point is that she failed to do so.
    Plenty of room to insert those notions, but what we're shown is that Jen was cut down by her friend, then treated like shit by her friend, got drunk and the only fun she had was random guy and Titania fight. The lesson learned isn't that she failed to maintain control, since the friend gives her drunk or fake hug, depending on your perspective and it all ended fine for her. Friends wedding may have been ruined, but that's not shown. None of it is shown, that's my issue with the show. It doesn't show.

Again, what are you expecting? It's a silly kind of case that's perfect for the superpower law division, since it centers around the client's power use. But it's still just several concurrent divorce settlements, which are mostly about assuaging hurt feelings in a lot of cases than anything else. There's no more story to be told there; that's it. It isn't even really about Mr. Immortal, it's about Mallory and Ginger starting to get along and work well together.
    That's what you took from it, I suppose, but for me it just skipped over them actually bonding or the process or the skills at bargaining or any of that and just went from lots of money to barely anything because a lawyer sat on a table at some point?

There wasn't any "injury". She broke her veneers. Her veneers aren't super-resilient like Titania is. I'm pretty sure there isn't even any blood; the red you see is just Titania's lipstick smeared on her face from the faceplant and on her teeth from the impact. She's not "injured" at all.
    Yeah, I think it was the makeup that looked like a bloody nose, so I may have misremembered. Still the same that a SheHulk punch didn't do as much damage as the slip & fall.

Like, he said he bought Apple stock back in '81. He's probably stupid rich. And one of the ex-wives was bought off with a heartfelt apology and 20 seconds of eye contact. That's what Ginger negotiated them down to from Mallory's initial offer of 1/8th of the whole fortune.

Mr. Immortal's probably a bit cheesed because he'd probably find giving up millions of dollars to be easier than that apology, but that's because he's a dick. Which was never unclear. It's still better for the client by any objective measure, so there's no chance that the outcome will be a problem for Mallory. I just hope Ginger gets some actual credit for the emotional intelligence of figuring out what the ladies actually wanted and trading that in instead of the cash payout.
    I doubt the case will be referenced again, it would have been interesting if they had addressed any of the legalities of Mr Immortal's situation, but it's not really much of a law show, aiming more for comedy/ life stuff than actually figuring out whether he was legally dead each of those times, and if so who actually inherits his stuff or any of that. Did he have a kid in the comics? Realistically, the spouses went to a lawyers office with no representation and got horrible deals in the process.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    When she goes in for the hug? Sounded a little drunk-happy, but maybe it is fake-happy?
    She's probably a bit drunk too; it's her final "whatever" that really sells to me that she's really not happy and is just putting on a good face because getting angry will just make her tantrum the focus, which isn't an improvement.

That doesn't really track, She Hulk didn't ruin the attempt at a normal life, when that normal life is being treated like shit?
    That's literally the arc. Yes, Jennifer Walters realizing her life is kind of shit and being She-Hulk is super awesome is the point. Which will also cause further problems for her emotionally down the line and they may or may not deal with that in this season. Jen's in denial and not trying to adapt to her new reality. Is this emotionally healthy? No. Which is one of many reasons the people calling Jen a "Mary Sue" have no idea what they're talking about.

Ah, no, you see what I was wanting was for the show to actually show story progression rather than just skipping to a different bit and the story is over. I would like the show to actually address the points it brings up and advance a coherent plot rather than just jumping around on an outline.
    It's doing that. I think you're not recognizing what that story is. Complaining that we don't get more information about Mr. Immortal is kind of like asking why we don't get to see Indiana Jones taking a huge shit; are we supposed to believe he never uses the bathroom? Or does the film just skip over the bits that don't matter to the story?

Which in this case, isn't about Mr. Immortal.

Plenty of room to insert those notions, but what we're shown is that Jen was cut down by her friend, then treated like shit by her friend, got drunk and the only fun she had was random guy and Titania fight. The lesson learned isn't that she failed to maintain control, since the friend gives her drunk or fake hug, depending on your perspective and it all ended fine for her. Friends wedding may have been ruined, but that's not shown. None of it is shown, that's my issue with the show. It doesn't show.
    Jen didn't lose control, and I have no idea where you're even getting that. Getting shit on by her "friends" is the whole point of this segment. Her friend's wedding isn't "ruined", but everyone's talking about She-Hulk and Titania getting into a fight rather than focusing on the bride, at her own wedding. And that is explicitly shown, so again I have no idea what you're talking about claiming it wasn't.

That's what you took from it, I suppose, but for me it just skipped over them actually bonding or the process or the skills at bargaining or any of that and just went from lots of money to barely anything because a lawyer sat on a table at some point?
    "Why didn't we see Indy straining to push that huge log into a toilet?" There's a whole scene of them bonding after the case. I have no idea how you missed it.

Yeah, I think it was the makeup that looked like a bloody nose, so I may have misremembered. Still the same that a SheHulk punch didn't do as much damage as the slip & fall.
    She-Hulk didn't punch her in the mouth. This was on the level of ruining her dress or fucking up her hair. You're still making it out to be a "damage" thing, and not paying attention to what's actually being shown. You seem to be grossly inflating the scale of the conflict between Titania and She-Hulk. They both are carrying grudges, but it's a petty spat on both their parts.

Same problems as I had with the other episodes really. They don't seem to flesh out stuff to the point it makes sense, it's just a bit hollow. Bride doesn't want SheHulk outshining her, okay, Bride/others just assign chores to Jen, er, okay. Bride is drugged/drunk and now loves SheHulk... okay. It's like there was some plot that was supposed to be in there somewhere, but they didn't want to bother? It's just odd.

It's like when Infinity War ended with Hulk refusing to come out, then Endgame tosses in that Banner has come to an arrangement and is now smarthulk and there's a story there but you don't need to hear it, let's just move on. It's just odd to me.

I would characterize your post as "I don't want a true comedy, I want a dramedy." If that's your preference that's OK but this show is not trying to be a dramedy and criticisizing it for that is invidious.

That said ep. 6 as far as Jen's part went was weak.

I disagree, and Jen's secretary even increased the price out of spite. Mallory from the comics would have shut that down no matter how minuscule the increase was.

I disagree, and Jen's secretary even increased the price out of spite. Mallory from the comics would have shut that down no matter how minuscule the increase was.
    A) She's a paralegal...not a secretary.

B) The "increased price" was an extra 5 seconds of eye contact... and it was because the idiot was about to blow the deal. f they took that case to court... they would lose. Horribly. He'd probably end up with criminal charges.

He would never get a better deal than what was negotiated in tthat room.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    ***SNIP
    Would sum it up as "yeah, but that what you call feces still has protein, carbohydrates and fat inside it, therefore its composition makes it good to eat."

Bad quality show is bad, whatever the justification or explanation for its bad narrative is.
    /spit@Blizzard

Well, in the real world, if a guy as insanely rich as Mr. Immortal would be attacked by his own friggin lawyers like that, he wouldn't jump out of the window. He would take his money to a different law firm, a professional one. Then, at the very least, the Paralegal and probably Mallory too would be fired instantly for loosing such a client with their insane bickering. Especially considering who their boss is.

Immortal is completely right, lawyers aren't suppsoed to be openly judgemental like that, because - and I know the writers do not understand this - there needs to be trust between lawyer and client. If the client can't say the truth without being attacked for it, then he won't, which leads to cases where the lawyer gets caught off guard with knowledge they did not have and that in turn leads to losses in the courtroom.

Hard to believe, I know, but being a professional actually helps doing your job. Punishing a client because of your own petty dislike for him will not only hurt your profesional reputation but your case.

Man the writers really weren't kidding when they said that they had no clue how to write law stuff. But I am getting the feeling they also are lacking in basic logic or they had a few proseccos too much while writing this episode.

On top of that, what in the world is Mallorys specialization? She took a patent case with Jen and now is in divorce law? Do the writers not know that Law is such a huge field that lawyers specialize?
    Maybe, just maybe, if they clearly realize they had no friggin clue about the field their main character moves in, they should have gotten someone to give them advice? Like an actuall lawyer. That is a thing writers do, when writing about a subject they know little about, they ask people that do know. Professionality and such. But nah, not this writer. Can't wait for people jumping to her defense.

I am still unsure why the writer even took this series up in the first place. She clearly does not want to write a Hulk series, she clearly does not want to write an Attorney at Law series. That leaves exactly one word of the series title that they are concerned with, but since I am not allowed to comment on that anymore, I will not.

Just food for thought: Maybe people would not be so pissed about the series if the title wasn't literally catfishing them. Of course I do not expect the writer to understand this, since she presented catfishing as a good thing and the men that get angry about it as the bad guys, but the audience should have picked up on it.

A) She's a paralegal...not a secretary.

B) The "increased price" was an extra 5 seconds of eye contact... and it was because the idiot was about to blow the deal. f they took that case to court... they would lose. Horribly. He'd probably end up with criminal charges.

He would never get a better deal than what was negotiated in tthat room.
    I was giving the paralegal some credit didn’t realize they were even worse than I thought. Also Mallory is the face that never lost a case, I’m sure she would have pulled out a W.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Well, in the real world
    In the real world, there are no superheroes. Also... this is a SITCOM. Would you like to apply real-world logic to, oh, I don't know, ANY OF THEM and see what happens?

It not being like the real world is the whole point of the genre. It's overdrawn and ridiculously improbable in every situation BY DEFINITION.

I was giving the paralegal some credit didn’t realize they were even worse than I thought.
    Worse than you thought? She got a millionaire with no pre-nuptial agreement a divorce settlement that only cost him was 20 seconds of eye contact and an apology... she's a miracle worker.

Also Mallory is the face that never lost a case, I’m sure she would have pulled out a W.
    That settlement was the absolute best outcome she could possibly get for her client under those conditions. They had no case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Would sum it up as "yeah, but that what you call feces still has protein, carbohydrates and fat inside it, therefore its composition makes it good to eat."

Bad quality show is bad, whatever the justification or explanation for its bad narrative is.
    Nah. Folks like yourself can't even make an argument as to why the show's objectively "bad". Why would I entertain objective claims that lack any basis whatsoever?

Well, in the real world, if a guy as insanely rich as Mr. Immortal would be attacked by his own friggin lawyers like that, he wouldn't jump out of the window. He would take his money to a different law firm, a professional one. Then, at the very least, the Paralegal and probably Mallory too would be fired instantly for loosing such a client with their insane bickering. Especially considering who their boss is.

Immortal is completely right, lawyers aren't suppsoed to be openly judgemental like that, because - and I know the writers do not understand this - there needs to be trust between lawyer and client. If the client can't say the truth without being attacked for it, then he won't, which leads to cases where the lawyer gets caught off guard with knowledge they did not have and that in turn leads to losses in the courtroom.
    Welcome to literally every Hollywood legal show. They're all so wildly unrealistic that juries these days have to get special reminders to correct how wrong legal shows present things. I was a big fan of Suits when it was on, and Boston Legal, and in both those shows, yeah, the lawyers yelled at clients sometimes. Or did things to make sure their shithead client got what they deserved, within the law, and even sometimes, outside the law. I don't see that She-Hulk is less realistic than other TV legal dramas/comedies. The standard isn't realism, it's stuff like Law & Order or, perhaps the most obvious comparison, Night Court, that also being a half-hour sitcom.

On top of that, what in the world is Mallorys specialization? She took a patent case with Jen and now is in divorce law? Do the writers not know that Law is such a huge field that lawyers specialize?
    Maybe, just maybe, if they clearly realize they had no friggin clue about the field their main character moves in, they should have gotten someone to give them advice? Like an actuall lawyer. That is a thing writers do, when writing about a subject they know little about, they ask people that do know. Professionality and such. But nah, not this writer. Can't wait for people jumping to her defense.
    Superhero law. That's Mallory's specialization. So far as I think we've been shown, the entire superhero law division is composed of Jen, Mallory, and Pug. And Jen's taken a few days off. So that leaves it a tossup between Mallory and Pug.

Just food for thought: Maybe people would not be so pissed about the series if the title wasn't literally catfishing them.
    There is no "catfishing". This is a perfect She-Hulk series, thus far. This is exactly what She-Hulk comics are like.

Claiming the writers don't understand She-Hulk and the title "catfishes" the audience just demonstrates that you literally do not have any familiarity with the character. The tone and presentation and the broad strokes of the story, like I've said multiple times, are directly translated from Dan Slott's 2004/5 run on She-Hulk. The getting fired, hired to head up the superhero law division, multiple funny cases, Titania keeps showing up, that's all from that run. It's as close a translation of that specific run as Hawkeye was of Matt Fraction's run on that character, which was probably my favorite Marvel run in the last 20 years.

Of course I do not expect the writer to understand this, since she presented catfishing as a good thing and the men that get angry about it as the bad guys
    Literally didn't happen. Jen never catfished anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

That settlement was the absolute best outcome she could possibly get for her client under those conditions. They had no case.
    And she's right; he only "dies" for a split second, and people "die" on operating tables and get brought back all the time, those "deaths" would never hold up in court as signalling the end of a marriage contract. In any reasonable court of law, he'd get slapped for polygamy charges super quick. That's one reason Mallory and Ginger are so desperately trying to make sure his exes are happy with the payoffs; if they go away happy and importantly will still happy, they won't have to defend their client against the criminal charges he's clearly very guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    In the real world, there are no superheroes. Also... this is a SITCOM.
    Mhmm, kay, I could swear that Jennifer herself called it a "cool lawyer show" in the very first episode. The only people I heard calling this mess a sitcom are those in this thread. Also, aren't sitcoms usually ... uh... funny?
    I know who I am talking to here, so I know you will defend this show no matter what it does, but sometimes I wish you folks would at least think about criticisms for 10 seconds before denying it all.

Would you like to apply real-world logic to, oh, I don't know, ANY OF THEM and see what happens?
    That is different. I am talking of the inherent logic of the MCU universe. This world has super heroes so they are part of the logic of the world. They are part of the rules. But I do not see "lawyers being unprofessional idiots" as part of the world's logic. Matt Murdock in No Way Home was an excellent lawyer, despite given a crazy case of defending Spider-Man. He also was not a judgemental dick to either Peter or Happy.

It not being like the real world is the whole point of the genre. It's overdrawn and ridiculously improbable in every situation BY DEFINITION.
    That simply is not what the MCU has shown us to this day. Inspite of the fact that there are superheros and aliens and all of that in the world, it is our world with all the inherent logic of it. Take the Sokovia Accords. Super Heroes are a fact and politics react to this reality.

If you allow a writer the leeeway of just making up their own rules for the shared world of the franchise then you get garbage like the new SW Triology, where the writer didn't care about the lore.

But I assume you wouldn't care. I am actually convinced that you hated the MCU until now (if you have even seen any of it) and only She-Hulk has redeemed it for you.

The only people I heard calling this mess a sitcom are those in this thread.
    And Marvel, but what do they know eh?

Mhmm, kay, I could swear that Jennifer herself called it a "cool lawyer show" in the very first episode.
    That doesn't mean it's a legal DRAMA. There's a difference between the topic of a show and the type of show.

I know who I am talking to here, so I know you will defend this show no matter what it does
    Way to set yourself up for an argument in good faith. Already I feel like this is going into a real good direction.

That simply is not what the MCU has shown us to this day.
    Nothing is, until it is. This show wants to do something different than previous series. No other MCU show has broken the fourth wall, either. This one does.

You can like it or dislike it, but going "this isn't the same as we've had before!" is an absolutely silly angle to take here.

Welcome to literally every Hollywood legal show.
    Better Call Saul says hello.

Superhero law. That's Mallory's specialization.
    Don't think that has ever been said. But feel free to point me to that scene. So, that would make her Jen's subordinate, since she is head of the division? Despite being there longer and being infinitely more competent then Jen? Only because of Jen's skin colour? Wow. Here we are right back at the logic thing. A lawyer with her skill would not take that, she would quit and find a new job in a heart beat. Maybe sue her company for discrimination on top.

So far as I think we've been shown, the entire superhero law division is composed of Jen, Mallory, and Pug. And Jen's taken a few days off. So that leaves it a tossup between Mallory and Pug.
    Feels more like there are 3 lawyers in the company so every case goes to one of them, no matter what type. There is also the inherent problem even if these three are in that division. This would mean that they get any case that has a super in it, no matter what speciality is required. From murder to divorce to public masturbation (see Homelander). That is simply impossible to handle. You would have to know the entire law with all specializations to be adequate at that job.

At least they could have had some kind of sharing of duties. Jen as the former assitant DA could get the criminal cases, Mallory the white collar stuff, Pug the family stuff. But even that much is beyond the scope of the show. It feels simply LAZY.

There is no "catfishing". This is a perfect She-Hulk series, thus far. This is exactly what She-Hulk comics are like.
    Catfishing: "the process of luring someone into a relationship by means of a fictional (online) persona."

She made a dating profile as a person that she herself at that point did not embrace as her actual persona. She disliked having to be She-Hulk at work, she even disliked being called She-Hulk. She didn't want guys to like her for being She-Hulk, but she used her looks anyway because she could get the better looking guys into bed like that and then blamed them for walking out when she let the mask drop.

Claiming the writers don't understand She-Hulk
    Nah, you got me all wrong. I am claiming the writers don't understand anything that happens beyond the realm of their very narrow personal experience and I am claiming that they made ZERO effort to rectify this. They do not understand law, they do not understand superheroes and instead of getting advice on how to write for an audience that expects these things they dependend on people like you to excuse everything they did.

I am claiming that there are millions of competent writers out there, that could have delivered a show worth watching, Jessica Gao isn't one of them and she does not deserve all the money she is getting for this train wreck. She also doesn't deserve your undying loyalty. Her writing is not simply bad, it is clearly lazy on a level that is inexcusable.
    I don't know what it is about this show that makes you abandon any kind of sanity to defend it's abyssmal quality, but I am sure Gao is having a good laugh everytime someone is defending her.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2022-09-24 at 06:19 PM.