Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Look at season one. They're adding 8 new dungeons but they're giving us 4.
    That means, sure, you can do all 8 as heroic dungeons... But you're not gonna be playing s1 m+ with them.
    You're getting 4 new ones, 4 rehashed old ones.

Recycled content for an expansion launch with high prices. Its pathetic and OP isn't THAT far off...

Edit. I didnt even know 1/8 was actual old content. So its even worse... You're getting 3 new ones lmao... You're getting MORE old content than you're getting new... Hilarious.
    That is mythic+ THe expansion itself has 7 new dungeons. They are just using 4 for the first season of mythic+

What is hilarious is that you confused the two things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Look him up on RIO, his RaiderIO Stats are INSANELY, ... Mediocre!
    Aww man some 20's and 15's?
    I play casually and outclassed him mate. Hell I almost outclass him.this season, even though I literally just do my weekly 1 m+15 to fill the vault.

His 15's is not that big of a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you purposely being slow here or something?
    This is what you get stuck on:

They are giving us old content because they SAVE and MAKE money on it...
    How is this a difficult concept for you to grasp??
    If you're this stupid? I'm just not gonna engage with you more because its making ME stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Still better than you and @FelPlague
    You wanna clown on me?
    Explain what content you will be doing endgame week 1. Tell me right now
    Which is funny cause I can clown on you with my higher rating dude... And I've barely played this season.
    Hell the only reason I even played at all this season was to unlock the few portals I had missed prior.

Day 1 week 1 you get to max level.
    Then what, explain to me, if you think you are so smart.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 01:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Boiling this down for any new reader here. @tomten has a problem with old content being updated so it can be used in new content, and thus believes that by updating old content, new content will disappear for him, and magically reappear once he enters a new Mythic+ season. He believes that Dragonflight is only Mythic+ seasons, and that anything else added is half old content anyways.

Aaaaaand this is where I know you are nothing. Have a nice day.

I have seen your completion score, mate. We aren't even on the same level.
    Except no? I'm having a problem with the fact we're getting old content instead of new content?
    Why is it such a wild idea for you to accept that blizzard could easily give us all brand new content during the 2ish year cycle? It wouldn't even be 1 dungeon per month.

Sure, sure. Put your money where your mouth is and prove it?
    Until then. We both know i'm better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Aww man some 20's and 15's?
    I play casually and outclassed him mate. Hell I almost outclass him.this season, even though I literally just do my weekly 1 m+15 to fill the vault.

His 15's is not that big of a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

You wanna clown on me?
    Explain what content you will be doing endgame week 1. Tell me right now
    Which is funny cause I can clown on you with my higher rating dude... And I've barely played this season.
    Hell the only reason I even played at all this season was to unlock the few portals I had missed prior.
    All talk talk talk... Show me. until then? lel...

Still better than you and @FelPlague
    Not, really. No. I dont know about FelPlague, but for one:
    I never Brag with my Accomplishments, apart from now, my Twink is better than you, and you dont know me.

Honestly, I would never Brag with a Char that Looks like it Bought every AOTC this Addon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except no? I'm having a problem with the fact we're getting old content instead of new content?
    Why is it such a wild idea for you to accept that blizzard could easily give us all brand new content during the 2ish year cycle? It wouldn't even be 1 dungeon per month.

- - - Updated - - -

All talk talk talk... Show me. until then? lel...
    You wanna ask others to prove it, you prove your process first.

What are you gunna do when you hit max level.
    Day 1 week 1 what are you doing at endgame, explain.

You wanna ask others to prove it, you prove your process first.

What are you gunna do when you hit max level.
    hahahah. Hilarious... I posted myself... Now stfu or prove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you ARE getting new content, and you ARE given updated old content to keep a fresh Mythic+ rotation. How hard is that to understand? You are so pampered that you get a new selection of dungeons every season, and a new combination of challenges every week.

You see, I'm doing a vast amount of content, so, your RIO is not what I look at.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/chara...20Dawn/Lochton
    https://www.dataforazeroth.com/chara...enor/Freakadin
    Last edited by Lochton; 2022-11-24 at 01:55 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think it doesnt matter if we post it or not. You will just go on about how it isnt our Character anyway.

knowing blizz they'll use this splitting the 8 dungeons between multiple m+ seasons as an excuse to not add a new dungeon in 10.2 or 10.3.

they'll just go dungeon 1-4 in season 1, dungeon 5-8 in season 2, and then hey guys surprise now its dungeon 1-2-5-6 in season 3 but not to worry we have remastered wailing caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    I think it doesnt matter if we post it or not. You will just go on about how it isnt our Character anyway.
    Just unequip whatever slots i tell you? Like he did to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    knowing blizz they'll use this splitting the 8 dungeons between multiple m+ seasons as an excuse to not add a new dungeon in 10.2 or 10.3.

they'll just go dungeon 1-4 in season 1, dungeon 5-8 in season 2, and then hey guys surprise now its dungeon 1-2-5-6 in season 3 but not to worry we have remastered wailing caverns!
    They asked for a rotating dungeon selection to not end up having the same ones all the time. Hence the updated old ones. Your complaint would exist if they even added 16, or 24, or 30 and put 1 old dungeon in it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You see, I'm doing a vast amount of content, so, your RIO is not what I look at.
    I see you're talking bs. Thank you though.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://raider.io/characters/us/turalyon/Felplagued

If you wanna brag about shit, atleast brag about something good. Cause I don't brag cause I know I'm atleast decentz that's about it. And yet I am atleast on par with you mate, better in most scenarios when it comes to m+, with far less of an ego. Or far less of an obscene level of self importance.

Nor would I ever think a fucking lineup of 15's and a couple 20's is equal to 3 people combined, or even worthy of bragging about... The fact you think it is brag worthy is sad.

Now fucking tell us, what are you going to be doing week 1 at endgame once you get mad level, you keep refusing this question, cause either you legit don't know the answer, or you do and know it will make you self admit yourself as the fool you are.

Hey if you are so confident in yourself, just tell us
    What are you going to do at max level endgame content wise week 1.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 01:59 PM.

I´ll just Humor this one, I for one, will Max out my DragonRiding ASAP, level to 70, Run all 8 Mythic Dungeons, having a Blast. Maybe some Heroic Dungeons aswell, depending on LootLuck. Do all of the Stuff that Blizzard said I cant do Day1, because of Weekly Reset, and repeat that for 2-3 Weeks until the Raid Starts.

Then I´ll go Raiding, and M+, where I´ll have a Blast, because I play with Friends and have Fun.

- - - Updated - - -

*Laughs* I dont think thats actually you. Tomten said hes better than all others Combined. So, that cant be your Char.

It just has the same name. *laughs*

They asked for a rotating dungeon selection to not end up having the same ones all the time. Hence the updated old ones. Your complaint would exist if they even added 16, or 24, or 30 and put 1 old dungeon in it.
    i don't mind the old dungeons that much tbh, aside from how massive the balance difference between them was in s4.

but traditionally expansions get 1-3 new dungeons during the expansion and i can totally see that not happening anymore now.

It's pretty shit but I have to admit. It's far more impressive for You than I would ever have imagined.
    I never bragged about m+? I bragged about world top 25 ranks in raiding on first kills. But whatever, you dont even raid so yeh.

Far as the content im doing week one? Nothing, i'm going away for christmas. At best? I'll get to 70 before I leave.

i don't mind the old dungeons that much tbh, aside from how massive the balance difference between them was in s4.
    This is actually something I´m a bit afraid also. But if they get it workable in a few Weeks, i´m all good.

but traditionally expansions get 1-3 new dungeons during the expansion and i can totally see that not happening anymore now.
    To be Fair, BFA did only get one, Legion two. WoD None, Pandaria (Afaik) None, and Cata I dont remember. So, one cant actually talk about Traditionally here. But I think one Large Dungeon like Tazavesh, Mechagon or Karazhan would just be fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty shit but I have to admit. It's far more impressive for You than I would ever have imagined.
    I never bragged about m+? I bragged about world top 25 ranks in raiding on first kills. But whatever, you dont even raid so yeh.

Far as the content im doing week one? Nothing, i'm going away for christmas. At best? I'll get to 70 before I leave.
    So you are gunna take weeks to get to 70, and your complaining about dungeons?

And yes you did, we said dungeons dungeons dungeons. And your response... Showing your one 99 tank parse, while hiding all.your greens and blues... And then your almost 2 year old DPS parses.
    All in raids... Nothing to do with dungeons.

Also no where here are you anywhere near rank 25, and these are heroic. As you said yourself no one cares about heroic.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 02:13 PM.

Nobody cares about heroic dungeons...
    at the begining of expansion? almost everyone... and all 8 NEW dungeons are available in M0 too...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    at the begining of expansion? almost everyone... and all 8 NEW dungeons are available in M0 too...
    Especially since day 1 all you can do is heroics.
    So for the first 2 weekly resets you can only do the 8 brand new dungeons.