Old style, small indie company...

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    AHAHHAH i knew i'd find a post about it

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Name 1 game made by ANYONE that never had any server issues.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Games with no servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a smooth launch like Shadowlands but still nothing to complain about overall for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

..never gets old.

Apparently this game is dead though...according to MMO C ever since 2008...so what gives?

Guess Blizzard listened to player feedback how the game is shit and nobody would play it anyhow...so obviously the servers aren't prepared for large numbers ^^

I mean, not being able to play is worth a small complaint I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Slowly working through opening quests to get dragonriding, damn it's laggy af though..

StarCraft: Ghost

They've had a really good track record since the WoD debacle. Already in the first 30m this has been more trouble for me than any launch since then.

People that defend them while screwing such an important event are brown nose-ing Blizzard for years while on co-opium , we are literally paying 180 dollars a year plus cost of the expansion just to have the server ( In my case : Silvermoon-EU ) down..
    Last edited by Calauza; 2022-11-28 at 11:28 PM.

I mean....

This happens every other expansion...and half of y'all are surprised EVERY SINGLE TIME

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    StarCraft: Ghost
    this made me lol :P
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I prefer the launches where you can log in, but everything is absolutely broken - falling through the world, rubber-banding across the landscape, and general chaos. "World server is down" is a boring issue.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Every game made pre .....2003?

Minus EverQuest and Ultima Online....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Every game made pre .....2003?
    so games without any servers, not the gotcha you think it is.

I mean....

This happens every other expansion...and half of y'all are surprised EVERY SINGLE TIME
    Legion, BFA and shadowlands were all fine. It hasn't been this bad since WoD.
    Last edited by roldy27; 2022-11-28 at 11:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I prefer the launches where you can log in, but everything is absolutely broken - falling through the world, rubber-banding across the landscape, and general chaos. "World server is down" is a boring issue.
    Agreed. Silly shenanigans at least lets you play. Even WoD allowed you to faff about somewhere else ingame even if the Garrison was the biggest bottleneck in existence.

I mean....

It really doesn't. Legion, BFA and SL were all fine. You'd hope that the companies track record would improve rather than regress to TBC-tier "you can't play".

Have an entire guild online, discord are blowing up with pics of people playing. Sounds like user error buddy.