15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    I mean, who cares?

Its his company and can so whatever he wants with it bots or not. If the poll was rigged kinda doesnt matter tbh
    He's using polls to create the image of user choice. When the polls are tampered with, receiving tens of thousands of votes from people on 4chan who know how to bot the polls very easily, it ruins that user choice.

Sure, he can do what he wants. But he's also the one who used complaints about bots to criticize Twitter and get out of his deal to purchase it. He's the one who whined about free speech and comedy being illegal, then banned anyone who mocked him. He's a tiny man with a huge ego and daddy's apartheid money that can't help but be a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Not when it involves racism and bigotry like Trump, what company would want their ad next to Trump's tweet about Asians, Mexicans or "the gays".
    Musk posted all those graphs about how Twitter engagement and user numbers is up, among many other graphs shouting Twitter's success from the rooftops. Know what graph he didn't include? Income. Revenue. Advertisers willing to put their brands next to toxic bigotry and racism.

Most of the top 50 advertisers on Twitter pulled out, and the only ads running now are crypto scams and Holiday clickbait products. You know those things that are normally 199.99 but you can get it NOW for 49.99! Hurry this offer won't last!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    IIRC, those graphs also said "November 2020" on them all lol
    One of them was mislabeled like this, where it should have said November 2022. I think the most egregious thing about those graphs is that the first half of each graph represented a 2 year period, the 2 years prior to Musk taking over, and the second half of the graph was the last couple of weeks of Musk's ownership. Dude doesn't even know how to make graphs unless it's to grift a point. I'd assume anyone working at Twitter would know just how hilariously bad Musk's graphs were... but anyone left at Twitter are basically conservatives willing to live and sleep in the office and work 100 hours per week for their lord and savior El Musko. Everyone else who saw Musk's demands from his work force were like "Naw fuck that" and left for greener pastures.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

When I seen a ted Nugent and kyle Rittenhouse tweet this morning, it made me think of this:

So how is that free speech going Elon.

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status...3iWzloZM14FrXQ

Open link at own risk. Kanye tweeting a swastika and Star of David combined. It was removed but I guess Elon DM'd Kanye here. I guess since nobody is there the CEO is content moderator now and if you violate you get a personal DM from the CEO of Twitter. Neat.

Oh I will post this.

Elon posted this when Kanye was banned the first time, for You Know, antisemitism. Elon has deleted this tweet.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2022-12-02 at 04:54 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So how is that free speech going Elon.

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status...3iWzloZM14FrXQ

Open link at own risk. Kanye tweeting a swastika and Star of David combined. It was removed but I guess Elon DM'd Kanye here. I guess since nobody is there the CEO is content moderator now and if you violate you get a personal DM from the CEO of Twitter. Neat.

Oh I will post this.

Elon posted this when Kanye was banned the first time, for You Know, antisemitism. Elon has deleted this tweet.
    "Kanye! You gotta stop with the antisemetic shit! You're making it incredibly hard for me to convince advertisers that I haven't turned Twitter into a radioactive cesspool that will turn into a shittier version of 4chin without janitors!"

Edit: Oh god the fuckin second tweet. Fucking good lord. Reactionary conservatives are the absolute peak of unintentional humor.

Because that tweet itself with the fusion image? Not funny. Like. At all. Just kinda cringe, because Elon does not understand the human emotion called humor.

But its context now after Elon lets Kanye on to tweet antisemetic shit and has, apparently, his DM's begging Kanye to take that shit down leaked, and Kanye shitposting pictures of his weirdly proportioned, freakishly pale body getting hosed off (yes I'm body shaming him, he's rich enough to be able to afford a really fucking good therapist if he needs to work out some issues or learn some self love), whilst Elon is in the midst of Twitter falling apart around him and advertisers fleeing left and right?

Absolute. Comedy. Unobtanium.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2022-12-02 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Kanye! You gotta stop with the antisemetic shit! You're making it incredibly hard for me to convince advertisers that I haven't turned Twitter into a radioactive cesspool that will turn into a shittier version of 4chin without janitors!"
    I hope this crushes Elon and advertisers. Burn baby!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Oh god I decided to see if that Elon tweet is real and it sure seems like it. But he deleted it at some point rofl. No wonder this guy says he's not getting any sleep and working the maximum, he's being all of Twitter's content moderation team while also having to constantly delete the dumb shit he posts.

Twitter offers advertisers incentives after many marketers left platform

Twitter Inc is offering advertisers incentives to increase their spending on the platform, according to an email sent on Thursday to advertising agencies, an effort to jump-start its business after Elon Musk's takeover prompted many companies to pull back.

Twitter billed the offer as the "biggest advertiser incentive ever on Twitter," according to the email reviewed by Reuters. U.S. advertisers who book $500,000 in incremental spending will qualify to have their spending matched with a "100% value add," up to a $1 million cap, the email said.

Advertisers in Britain and Japan who book $250,000 in incremental spending would receive a 100% match, while brands in all other regions that spend $50,000 would receive the match, according to the email.

Yowza. I mean, that doesn't really "cost" Twitter anything if they can't sell ads worth a shit otherwise, but that's a really low offer/cap for a company that needs mountains upon mountains of cash. Like...they'd need thousands and thousands of companies signing up at the $1M cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanye tweeting a swastika and Star of David combined.
    A Few Moments Later: Kanye West deemed too racist for even Elon Musk's Twitter. Incidentally, before anyone even thinks of objecting to me calling Elon Musk's Twitter racist, I will point out Parler kicked him out first.

credit where credit is due, if any terms of service did exist or matter ye would be a textbook example of someone to be suspended, now elon should think really hard about maybe applying those same standards to...everbody? ye just got the most attention there is still a million random actualy nazis ( while ye is obstensibly pro- nazi as a black man i have a hard time believing he actually supports genocide of his own people and is just very mentally ill and scizophrenia and is being used by people like milo and fuentes who stroke his ego and victimhood complex, but i digress) anyways back on point, million nazis posting pro jewish question N word, f word, you name it not banned, elon only bans ye because of public backlash and yes association with trump was hurting Rs so even conservative twitter went agains ye, also good, but hyprotical they cared more about his bad optics than actual message

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think that Elon is a piss pig. One some deeper level he craves humiliation.

Change my mind!

Government Affiliated Snark

Real though, Elon spending $44B to have a platform where his users just spend their days roasting him mercilessly is incredible.

I continue to be pretty convinced he's actually into the humiliation.

Real though, Elon spending $44B to have a platform where his users just spend their days roasting him mercilessly is incredible.

I continue to be pretty convinced he's actually into the humiliation.
    Oof! I love this shit talk. I wish Cook would have and possibly may have flexed on him behind closed doors. This tweet explains that Elon is a Drama Queen and it was nothing. Seems like what the right does all the time, they are just drama queens.

Oof! I love this shit talk. I wish Cook would have and possibly may have flexed on him behind closed doors. This tweet explains that Elon is a Drama Queen and it was nothing. Seems like what the right does all the time, they are just drama queens.
    I'm sure Tim reminded Elon that he's Tim fucking Apple and not to be trifled with. Tim seems like the kinda guy that handles that stuff out of the public eye and very effectively, by being nice and friendly up until the moment the smile drops from his face and the air in the room begins to suddenly chill, with your every breath condensing in front of your face. Then he becomes very persuasive.

Real though, I'm surprised the other Tim, Sweeney, hasn't gotten in on this yet given his hate of Apple.

You know Twitter is being fair when extremists on far right and far left are simultaneously upset!

Twitter aims to serve center 80% of people, who wish to learn, laugh & engage in reasoned debate.

Just piss off Elon! He is doing his both sides shit once more. People are calling him out and once more some people may not want to check on the Political forum but we have a thread on the Right and fascism. Pretty much the left is not cheering hitler and antisemitism or any something comparable. So yeah both sides you ass wipe.

You know Twitter is being fair when extremists on far right and far left are simultaneously upset!

Twitter aims to serve center 80% of people, who wish to learn, laugh & engage in reasoned debate.

Just piss off Elon! He is doing his both sides shit once more. People are calling him out and once more some people may not want to check on the Political forum but we have a thread on the Right and fascism. Pretty much the left is not cheering hitler and antisemitism or any something comparable. So yeah both sides you ass wipe.
    Elon has the most unironic "enlightened centrist" thinking ever and it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...nt-1234640390/

So apparently Nazi's are very much welcome on Twitter...just as long as they're not too much of a Nazi. You can be an avowed, public member of the Nazi party or supporter of the Nazi ideology, but as long as you don't post some weird swastika-star of david hybrid you're welcome on Twitter.

Twitter: It's where you advertise if you want to advertise to Nazi's.

Twitter: It's where you advertise if you want to advertise to Nazi's.
    Who wouldn't want that coveted Nazi demographic..

Tim Cook could offer a master class in crisis de-escalation. Instead of posting in kind on Twitter and made the situation worse, he invited Musk to a private chat. There is no profit in Apple getting into tit-for-tat with Musk on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Tim Cook could offer a master class in crisis de-escalation.
    Why does nobody know Tim Apple's real name?