10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Garoppolo out for the rest of the season, yet again. Dude can't stay healthy
    Year of the third-string QB eh xskarma?
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garoppolo out for the rest of the season, yet again. Dude can't stay healthy
    Congratulations to the Eagles I guess.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders need to run the table for a shot at finishing 10-7 and potentially making the playoffs.

In those final 5 are two teams who's QBs just went on IR, the Steelers, the Patriots and then a week 18 home game against a Chiefs that may already have the #1 seed.

It's the hope that kills the most.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Raiders need to run the table for a shot at finishing 10-7 and potentially making the playoffs.

In those final 5 are two teams who's QBs just went on IR, the Steelers, the Patriots and then a week 18 home game against a Chiefs that may already have the #1 seed.

It's the hope that kills the most.
    That hope seems more like a pipe dream. SF isn't as reliant on top tier QB play as most other teams and the Chiefs playing for nothing at the end of the year seems unlikely given how tight things are now.

The was a mass murder in Dallas this evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Year of the third-string QB eh xskarma?
    Ha, yep.

Between Hearthstone and WoW expansion releases I haven't had much time to watch football, and with the Patriots sucking it up on Thursday I wasn;t particularly in the mood to talk about it either. But this season has definitely seemed to involve a LOT of back up QBs either being the saviors even if for a game or the goats who got slaughtered.

That's still no excuse for what Matt Ryan did today though. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody protect the tablets!

- - - Updated - - -

If they blow this one Allen needs to be gone tomorrow.
    /s

How are the Saints going to blow this. All they needed to do was keep the clock running.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Saints really blew this. Brady only needed the first 5 and the final 5 minutes.

Dennis Allen needs fired right after the game. You just let that collapse happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    How are the Saints going to blow this. All they needed to do was keep the clock running.
    Kick a field goal while up 10 instead of going for it on 4th, then Ingram runs out of bounds when he should have picked up a first, then they run a stupid play on 3rd and short and punt instead of going for it. I'd fire the coach on the field before he even gets to the locker room.

We mock Jeff Fisher for always going 7-9, but Dennis Allen can't even get past 4 wins.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, do I miss having Tom Brady on the Patriots. Not so much for the results, but just for moments like these that get you pumped up about the sport. Patriots since he left have been mostly just kind of there and haven't done much to excite the fan base with their play. Certainly not on offense.

Brady's ability to deliver moments like this with some regularity made me love the sport and the team and him as a player.

Kick a field goal while up 10 instead of going for it on 4th, then Ingram runs out of bounds when he should have picked up a first, then they run a stupid play on 3rd and short and punt instead of going for it. I'd fire the coach on the field before he even gets to the locker room.

We mock Jeff Fisher for always going 7-9, but Dennis Allen can't even get past 4 wins.
    No shit, it was a comedy of mistakes. Players should have known better on stepping out of bounds short like that though, but mental mistakes has plagued them all year with mental lapses and penalties along with tons of turnovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Man, do I miss having Tom Brady on the Patriots. Not so much for the results, but just for moments like these that get you pumped up about the sport. Patriots since he left have been mostly just kind of there and haven't done much to excite the fan base with their play. Certainly not on offense.

Brady's ability to deliver moments like this with some regularity made me love the sport and the team and him as a player.
    I wish he'd retire and stay fucking retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's why the Lions have bigger chance of reaching the playoffs...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish he'd retire and stay fucking retired.
    Yeah, I can understand that. It's rarely fun for the other teams and their fans when he gets like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, I can understand that. It's rarely fun for the other teams and their fans when he gets like this.
    I mean Saints have played Brady well in many games but damn, the Saints can't stop getting in their own way, no matter who the other QB is

10+ Year Old Account
    No shit, it was a comedy of mistakes. Players should have known better on stepping out of bounds short like that though, but mental mistakes has plagued them all year with mental lapses and penalties along with tons of turnovers.
    It's the same shit the Rams did against Tampa weeks ago. Teams just stop trying to win the game then unsurprisingly lose.
    /s

I mean Saints have played Brady well in many games but damn, the Saints can't stop getting in their own way, no matter who the other QB is
    The Saints were fine when someone other than Brady was calling the plays. The minute they got into hurry-up in the last 5 minutes of the game, it was vintage Brady. Methodical.

Titans fired their GM already. Hopefully Walmart sees that and follows their lead.

It's the same shit the Rams did against Tampa weeks ago. Teams just stop trying to win the game then unsurprisingly lose.
    Conservative offenses and soft defenses keep losing games, but teams keep doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The networks saw that tie game between the Giants and Redskins and decided to flex it into the SNF prime time in two weeks.

Not like they had a playoff eliminator game on already or anything..
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.