Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You are in fact - NOT.

I imagine within your closed group of people that are lucky enough to get frequent groups that you feel that way.

I'm sure that 99% of people at a millionaire's club are millionaires too.

Until you have experienced the other side - you have literally no idea what is going on there.

PS: I stop reading your comment after the first objectively incorrect statement, because I assume that your argument is coherent and thus depends on prior statements to achieve a position, thus, if your first statement is wrong - the rest will not hold water.
    I'm going to be real bro, I don't think you have a mental disability. I think your just an asshole. The whole "I stopped reading your comment after the first objectively incorrect statement", stating your opinion as irrefutable fact without feeling any need to back up your statments, as if it's impossible you could ever be wrong all while hiding behind a disability any time you can't think of a response (that you conveniently brought up mid-conversation). that's not the reaction of someone with a disability that's the reaction of someone who is toxic and that right there is why you can't find people to play with. Because of your personality.

I'll be leaving this here, you pick and choose from peoples statements to manipulate the conversation while all the time refusing to even consider you may be wrong. It's clear to me that I can could prove without a shadow of a doubt that I am right and you still wouldn't accept it, so there's simply no point.

I hope one day you grow up enough to learn how to make friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    I'm going to be real bro, I don't think you have a mental disability. I think your just an asshole.
    I'm cured... thank you, for the first time - someone has thought that calling me an asshole would cure me - and it worked.

I'm transformed. 20 psychiatrists and 30 medications couldn't solve the problem, but a random poster on MMO-C just cured me by abusing me.

Why hasn't anyone thought of it before.

Oh wait - that's why I can't find guilds, because most people out there are abusive against people with mental disorders... just like you.

I hope one day you grow up enough to learn how to make friends.
    By the way little boy - I am a grown up, just one with a disability.

Relevant excerpt from my professional diagnosis:

The support workers have said that I speak literally, and most people speak socially.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2023-02-08 at 03:06 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I love pugging. I have no desire to commit to any set raid schedule or set group. It gives me the flexibility to hop in and hop out of raids at my own convenience, and even find groups to kill any specific raid boss at any time on my own schedule.

The price of this convenience is:

1. people will come and go at any time without explanation.
    2. you can be kicked at any time without explanation.
    3. groups may fail miserably.
    4. groups can fall apart at any time.
    5. you can be declined invites for any reason.

sounds fine by me.
    Ill be extremely honest: THIS IS EXACTLY why I M+ Pug 100% - Even though I'm 2600 HPAL but let me say this.. the amount of times I've been called the worst healer of all time, or a SMALL wipe caused catastrophic raging.. Ive seen TONS in the many MANY years of puggin.. I STILL to this day: Don't give a SH*T because being able to log in whenever I want, however I want, its awesome.

I'm cured... thank you, for the first time - someone has thought that calling me an asshole would cure me - and it worked.

I'm transformed. 20 psychiatrists and 30 medications couldn't solve the problem, but a random poster on MMO-C just cured me by abusing me.

Oh wait - that's why I can't find guilds, because most people out there are abusive against people with mental disorders... just like you.

You're using your disability to cover your shitty behaviour lmao
    tons of people have disabilities and don't come off as whiny and annoying. You can either fix yourself, opt out, or keep complaining and hope people change for you

Good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah mate, you really dont have a leg to stand on for playing the victim card here.

Well - lucky you, I guess you are a tank or healer ? DPS pugging M+ is like finding TP at the start of covid
    Nope, DPS. Main a Beast Mastery Hunter. For the first time in forever im maining a dps class. Its not even one of the top dps classes and I still made it. Patience and due dilligence.

Sure, I get ignored/declined from many of the grps I sign up for. But, I usually get in one in a reasonable time. What really worked wonders was especially that I pushed my own key. Total control over who gets into the grp.

Is it frustrating at times? Oooh yes. but it is what it is. Most runs goes fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Ill be extremely honest: THIS IS EXACTLY why I M+ Pug 100% - Even though I'm 2600 HPAL but let me say this.. the amount of times I've been called the worst healer of all time, or a SMALL wipe caused catastrophic raging.. Ive seen TONS in the many MANY years of puggin.. I STILL to this day: Don't give a SH*T because being able to log in whenever I want, however I want, its awesome.
    Yes. I've come around to the same conclusion. Its nice that I can, at any given time, find a m+ grp and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Nah mate, you really dont have a leg to stand on for playing the victim card here.
    Well - I suspect someone calling me an asshole because of my disability is solid grounds for being a victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    You're using your disability to cover your shitty behaviour
    What shitty behaviour - I've just been stating rational and true things... the shitty behaviour comes from people abusing me.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well - I suspect someone calling me an asshole because of my disability is solid grounds for being a victim.
    Good thing then that this isnt the case here

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Good thing then that this isnt the case here
    You'll need to keep up to date then... because that's specifically the case here.

Anyway - you've all proved the point I've been making - guilds don't accept me for the same reason you guys don't accept me - disability.
    The same reason I'm entirely isolated in real life. Disability.

I've posted evidence of said disability.

- - - Updated - - -

What shitty behaviour - I've just been stating rational and true things... the shitty behaviour comes from people abusing me.
    You can play mental gymnastics with people to justify whatever you want, but the writing on the wall is clear as day. You're just an asshole who happens to have a mental issue. People don't pick on you, you're just a prick. We can see it in the way you act/react, especially in the way you pick a single line from a comment to reply to.

We get it, and I understand that you don't get it.

anyway, adapt or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    die.
    This is the choice made for me - within the year apparently.

Anyway - as you don't trust me, or evidence provided - I'm outta here.

I didn't expect any different - after all you are all the same people that make up WoW players that abuse me on a regular basis.

I didn't expect any different - after all you are all the same people that make up WoW players that abuse me on a regular basis.
    Yeah I love your habit of quoting things out of context just to play the victim

This is how i know you're alone not because of a disability, but because of your behaviour.

Unlike half the people in these forums that are dickheads, I am NOT one of them. I do have sympathy for your condition. And I cannot relate to how you feel with this condition. But I promise when I ask this next question that I am not trying to be mean or rude...But is their not any medicine you can take to help you with this condition?? Never the less, I hope and pray you can find some type of fun out of WoW. Just stay away from the rude people, and remember IGNORE is your friend in the game. I know it is my best friend, and my list is getting maxed out...LoL

EDIT...No one has to or needs to put up with people being rude and assholes.

Relevant excerpt from my professional diagnosis:

The support workers have said that I speak literally, and most people speak socially.
    I know I said I would leave it, but it has peaked my curiosity.

Here's the problem, a disability isn't an excuse for the way your acting. If anything you would think the fact your aware of your predisposition would lead you to be more careful not less. But instead you intentionally pick the parts of a message you can respond to while ignoring the parts you can't, and your response to those parts comes across as if you think your above everyone else. You say things like "I didn't read the rest of your post because your wrong", you claim your opinion is fact and that I am wrong but refuse to give any reason for this. You ignore anything that doesn't support your opinion, which you claim is fact.

I'm not calling you an asshole because of your disability, I am calling you an asshole because you acting like one. One can have a disability and be an arse and to think you can use your disability to just act however you want is frankly an insult to disabled people.

And you take this conversation as yet more proof that you wont be accepted into social situations because of your disability and based off this conversation it's not your disability causing this. It's the fact you think your disability allows you to treat people badly. A disability isn't an exucse to be rude, and if people are telling you your being rude maybe take a moment to consider you might be rather than just pushing forward believing your right.

/e

I also want to point out there's a few people here saying horrible things like "die" and stuff, I obviously don't condone that. They are also assholes, and far worse than you as you've not at any point said anything insulting.
    Last edited by Fitsu; 2023-02-08 at 04:43 PM.

I know I said I would leave it, but it has peaked my curiosity.

Here's the problem, a disability isn't an excuse for the way your acting. If anything you would think the fact your aware of your predisposition would lead you to be more careful not less. But instead you intentionally pick the parts of a message you can respond to while ignoring the parts you can't, and your response to those parts comes across as if you think your above everyone else. You say things like "I didn't read the rest of your post because your wrong", you claim your opinion is fact and that I am wrong but refuse to give any reason for this. You ignore anything that doesn't support your opinion, which you claim is fact.

I'm not calling you an asshole because of your disability, I am calling you an asshole because you acting like one. One can have a disability and be an arse and to think you can use your disability to just act however you want is frankly an insult to disabled people.

And you take this conversation as yet more proof that you wont be accepted into social situations because of your disability and based off this conversation it's not your disability holding you back. It's the fact you think your disability allows you to treat people badly.

/e

I also want to point out there's a few people here saying horrible things like "die" and stuff, I obviously don't condone that. They are also assholes, and far worse than you as you've not at any point said anything insulting.
    You also didnt read what he quoted, but yk, that's how the world goes, and exactly why he does what he does.

Adapt or die is a pretty common, non threatening statement.

mmoc forums, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Honestly, the title says it all. WoW is a social game, stop playing with randoms and then complaining about random things.

Form a guild or a community, invite people who are cool and are good, team with them again. Rinse repeat. It is not hard people.

If a dungeon run goes well and you get on with someone, try to get them as a contact and team with them again!

You shouldn’t treat the people in your group as a throwaway commodity, and then complain you don’t know anyone to team with, and that randoms suck - it’s just stupid.

You can do it people, you can be social and make friends and have fun in this game!
    I simply stopped M+ing long ago and will probably unsubscribe as soon as D3 S28 starts. After that D4 will come and bye bye Azeroth.

I can’t play this game as a multiplayer game and playing it as a single player game makes no sense because you’ll hit the power progression wall soon enough.

I don't get to choose who I play with.
    What does this comment even mean? Yes, you absolutely do get to choose who you play with???
    That's what the OP is saying here.

Stop choosing to leave it up to random groups and form groups of friends who you will enjoy playing with more reliably.

At the end of the day, I just don't think the game supports this sort of thing any more though. It heavily encourages pugging, and that's fine.
    But please do not try to confuse that encouragement for forcing you to not play with friends.

That is your choice, 100 percent. You choose everything about how you approach this game, including whether you log on that day or not.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    It's the same thing in politics; people rail on politicians for flip-flopping, but if we had many more politicians who changed their minds based on the current information available to them, the world would be a better place. The whole idea that changing one's mind is a bad thing needs to be challenged.
    Nah, not even remotely the same. Before the story broke, he was a content creator/streamer who tried to "encourage positivity" in the WoW community and aggressively banning people from his chat if they said anything remotely negative about the game. But then the sexual assault stuff came out and this guy was making video after video shitting on people for choosing to continue creating WoW content and being openly hostile towards the WoW community. All the while virtue signaling and pretending like he's making a morally superior choice by playing FFXIV. Years later, after the FFXIV hype train has left the station, he can no longer butter the bread by making "WoW bad" videos so he's back to being a WoW content creator. There's a word for this: Grifting.

Dude's a complete clown, even if the content he makes is decent enough.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2023-02-08 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Nah, not even remotely the same. Before the story broke, he was a content creator/streamer who tried to "encourage positivity" in the WoW community and aggressively banning people from his chat if they said anything remotely negative about the game. But then the sexual assault stuff came out and this guy was making video after video shitting on people for choosing to continue creating WoW content and being openly hostile towards the WoW community. All the while virtue signaling and pretending like he's making a morally superior choice by playing FFXIV. Years later, after the FFXIV hype train has left the station, he can no longer butter the bread by making "WoW bad" videos so he's back to being a WoW content creator. There's a word for this: Grifting.

Dude's a complete clown, even if the content he makes is decent enough.
    preach hate thread?
    (i'm down, dude is a clown)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Telling others how to play unprompted is Nr.1 reason players don't want to be your friend.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.