Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    Lmao. The game didn't change. You just went and got a toy from BFA.
    Well, but only yesterday I knew that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    It looks like the worst thing I have seen in my life. My eyes are actually in pain from it.
    The idea is ecxarly this. Put pain in the enemy eyes.

Change? Its a toy that has been in the game for the last 5 years.
    Yes, and why no one told me about that after all u guys know about my "super black xmog wish" ?? Maybe because (like me) you guys also are knowing about this after 5 years.. like me?
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2023-02-26 at 12:34 PM.

Bro wrote an entire novel about his accomplishments thinking it'd amaze anyone because he did the impossible.

I found a much better way of accomplishing the total darkness visual: Whenever I pop my transmog boi I set brightness to 0 or turn of my monitor.

Maybe it's just an effect of an already very dark base Transmog, but having used that Toy extensively on several characters with different mogs, that rather looks like a render issue.
    E.g. compared to an unglyphed Shadowform, it's actually brighter.
    I can barely even spot the blue-ish animated effects on your screenshots.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2023-02-26 at 12:52 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Ecxatly!!! That is awesome, right??!. I'm FINALLY feel like a shadow walkimg in azeroth.
    In the another thread ppl said that it is impossible. Haha...! Well, looks like the game did change.
    Good for you. Looks like shit though, in my opinion. Luckily I don't have to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ulululu View Post
    Bro wrote an entire novel about his accomplishments thinking it'd amaze anyone because he did the impossible.

I found a much better way of accomplishing the total darkness visual: Whenever I pop my transmog boi I set brightness to 0 or turn of my monitor.
    Broh, I'm sure 99% of people here don't know about this toy and the intention of the thread (as the title itself says) is to show that the toy exists and works perfectly for pkayers who want to have completely black characters as possible anyway another MMO.

And, oh yes, turn off your monitor and play. It's much better. Go ahead. lol.

Pretty cool looking honestly man. How do you get the toy?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Good for you. Looks like shit though, in my opinion. Luckily I don't have to like it.
    I'm old enought to know that 50%+ of all dudes saying what u saying are going get this toy right now. XD

Look, the thread reason is show this toy (that works 100% of time) to all know that is not impossible be a VantaBlack char in wow (Like everbody think). If it looks shit to you... be sure... your flowered char look shit to me to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Pretty cool looking honestly man. How do you get the toy?
    It is a toy named "heartsbane grimoire" that u can get in a BFA zone. Dude, it works 100% of time in any zone or game (like all PVP instanced games). Search the toy name in youtube and u will see lots of videos telling u how get it. It is pretty easy.

And thanks about ur honestly opinion about my char's look.

P.s: to really looks like a "shadow walker" u need are using the darkest xmog for ur class.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2023-02-26 at 01:37 PM.

Horrible.
    Glad you found something you like, i guess.

Ecxatly!!! That is awesome, right??!. I'm FINALLY feel like a shadow walkimg in azeroth.
    In the another thread ppl said that it is impossible. Haha...! Well, looks like the game did change.
    Congrats, you've succeeded in what Shadow Priests have been doing since literally 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Maybe it's just an effect of an already very dark base Transmog, but having used that Toy extensively on several characters with different mogs, that rather looks like a render issue.
    E.g. compared to an unglyphed Shadowform, it's actually brighter.
    I can barely even spot the blue-ish animated effects on your screenshots.
    I lost some image quality in the site that I hosted the images. Also, maybe it happens because I was in a zone without too much "global light". In Vandraken (that somehow is super brightness) my chars are not so dark and u can see the xmogs details.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Congrats, you've succeeded in what Shadow Priests have been doing since literally 2004.
    lol. In a Batlle Ground yesterday a dude whisp me and said: "You are the darkest shadow priest I have saw in my whole lif.... wait! are you a rogue?? Wtf" XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Horrible.
    Glad you found something you like, i guess.
    Well... thanks.
    P.s: You have no idea how I'm happy with that. Sometimes old nerds do not need too much to get a smile in the face.

Pretty neat, thanks for sharing. Gotta love the haters trying to convince you that their opinion is right and yours is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

lol. In a Batlle Ground yesterday a dude whisp me and said: "You are the darkest shadow priest I have saw in my whole lif.... wait! are you a rogue?? Wtf" XD

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $200 please.

Quote Originally Posted by ulululu View Post

If he uses a DOLBY screen he will get to experience a whole new level of dark transmog!

Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    I was literally going to type exactly that when I saw your response. Beat me to it, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    "Biggest Orc you've ever seen, tears streaming down his face..."
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I kinda assumed that this would not be what you had in mind, or i'd have told you about it.

As honestly it just looks like black paint splashed on the character model.

But if this works for you then all the more power to you.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

5+ Year Old Account
    There's no room for your simple enjoyment anymore.

I understand you i see you i get you.

Totally black is badass to me and a lot of ppl. There's a reason to Batman movies are amazimg. Majory of super-hero fans pretty like the "dark" vibe from it.
    My english is not perfect. What "locked" means im this context?
    I meant that it looks like it isn't unlocked character. Something like this:

Although that toy is fun! Thanks for making me realize about it... anyway, it's your 666th post!

Ohio Resident cosplay, eh? Seems a little soon.