Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

geting insta declined for keys ive already timed

i need some help understanding this as its making no sense to I've got 2573 score on my hunter I've timed Shadowmoon burial grounds 20 on both fortified and tyrannical, I've even 2 chested it on tyrannical yet I'm getting instantly declined for every 20 burialgrounds i sign for same is happening wiht algathar on tyrannical I've timed a 20 for that side why i get instantly declined. this make no sense to me

what dose timing a other dungeons have to do with my ability to do the 2 dungeons mentioned above?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i need some help understanding this as its making no sense to I've got 2573 score on my hunter I've timed Shadowmoon burial grounds 20 on both fortified and tyrannical, I've even 2 chested it on tyrannical yet I'm getting instantly declined for every 20 burialgrounds i sign for same is happening wiht algathar on tyrannical I've timed a 20 for that side why i get instantly declined. this make no sense to me

what dose timing a other dungeons have to do with my ability to do the 2 dungeons mentioned above?
    You heavily underestimate how many people queue up for a 20 with far better io than you do. All 20s both weeks is 2720io (give or take) you're 150 points below that. The people posting their 20 keys want them timed, and based off of io, you are not a safe pick even though you timed them before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

2500 is hilariously low right now.

Starting a group for a 20+ key and having 800 people who are 2800+ queue means you will never get looked at ever.

Push your own key and get better score.

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    You heavily underestimate how many people queue up for a 20 with far better io than you do. All 20s both weeks is 2720io (give or take) you're 150 points below that. The people posting their 20 keys want them timed, and based off of io, you are not a safe pick even though you timed them before.
    that literally dose not explain why i'm getting instantly declined for them that just means most are ignoring me coz of my lower score, not instantly declining me the second i sign up to the grp.

and yes that would probably be the case if they are going for timer i've signed up for lots listed as "finish for weekly" only to be insta declined for the key but it seems that for some reason people want all keys done to get into a specific key and this doesn't just apply to 20s and its a stupid mentality imo

I mean the answer is quite obvious, even if you don't like it:
    Other people with better score, ilevel and/or a more favourable (meta) spec queue for the same group and then are preferred.

You can now start the discussion why, then people tell you make your own groups, then people say don't pug, then people say get a guild. Just to summarize the next four pages for this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

that literally dose not explain why i'm getting instantly declined for them that just means most are ignoring me coz of my lower score, not instantly declining me the second i sign up to the grp.
    That's indeed quite curious, usually they just ignore you in the group finder and don't instant decline someone. Perhaps there is a new anti hunter addon.

people want all keys done to get into a specific key and this doesn't just apply to 20s and its a stupid mentality imo
    Why is it stupid?

Rio shows experience.
    Rio shows you have less experience than others in queue.

Why would I take you who can only complete a shadowmoon when you can't complete an av or rlp.

It's shows you are terrible and can only scrape by the easiest dungeon for a free vault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    That's indeed quite curious, usually they just ignore you in the group finder and don't instant decline someone. Perhaps there is a new anti hunter addon.
    If you queue for a group you don't meet the requirements for the game auto declines you, not the leader.

Have you ever tried queueing up for keys with a low ilvl friend? Basically any key with a ilvl or rating set will let you queue but instantly kick you.

Maybe it's a UI or addon thing
    happened to me before insta decline for some reason
    try reload UI

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    If you queue for a group you don't meet the requirements for the game auto declines you, not the leader.

Have you ever tried queueing up for keys with a low ilvl friend? Basically any key with a ilvl or rating set will let you queue but instantly kick you.
    If you don't meet the requirements for a group you cannot even apply to it. You can only apply to it in your second case when you queue as a group and you as the leader fullfill the requirements but someone from your group does not, then you instantly get delisted again. But nowhere in the OP he writes that he does not apply alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordofbelbol View Post
    Maybe it's a UI or addon thing
    happened to me before insta decline for some reason
    try reload UI
    Nah you can set a specific rating and ilvl when forming a group, the game will allow you to queue, but it will also auto reject you from it.

- - - Updated - - -

2500 is hilariously low right now.

Starting a group for a 20+ key and having 800 people who are 2800+ queue means you will never get looked at ever.

Push your own key and get better score.
    I wouldn't say hilariously low, since you're in the top 10%, but it's certainly not enough to get invited to 20s unless you know the party leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    If you don't meet the requirements for a group you cannot even apply to it. You can only apply to it in your second case when you queue as a group and you as the leader fullfill the requirements but someone from your group does not, then you instantly get delisted again. But nowhere in the OP he writes that he does not apply alone.
    Well the options are -
    every single person instantly sees him and declines him (0% actually would never happen unless maybe you have like 50 total io.)

Or a bug that's allowing him to queue for groups he can't join (actually possible)

Why is it stupid?

Rio shows experience.
    Rio shows you have less experience than others in queue.

Why would I take you who can only complete a shadowmoon when you can't complete an av or rlp.

It's shows you are terrible and can only scrape by the easiest dungeon for a free vault.

- - - Updated - - -

that's the 1st thing i checked no score requirements and unless they are putting ilv; requirements at 417 or above that not a factor either.

as for ur 1st part enlighten me, what dose timing a nokhud for example have to do with you ability to time a algathar or vise versa they are both completely different dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the options are -
    every single person instantly sees him and declines him (0% actually would never happen unless maybe you have like 50 total io.)

Or a bug that's allowing him to queue for groups he can't join (actually possible)
    this is a new 1 for me

that's the 1st
    as for ur 1st part enlighten me, what dose timing a nokhud for example have to do with you ability to time a algathar or vise versa
    It's that you can play the game at a certain level.

Why would I invite you ever, the person that can only time a shadowmoon when I can... just invite a better player that can time all the dungeons.

You might have a point if the dungeon was av or rlp. You can't complete anything other than the easiest dungeon in the game atm.

The assumption is you are bad and were carried if all you can complete is a shadowmoon.

Well the options are -

Well, or there is a new anti hunter addon.

+20 is the easiest level to clear for max ilvl vault rewards, and specifically SBG is considered the easiest one on top of that. Megachads with much higher score than you are still interested in doing these, why take 2570 score hunter when you can easily get a 2800 one or even a full premade?

Why would I invite you ever, the person that can only time a shadowmoon when I can... just invite a better player that can time all the dungeons.

You might have a point if the dungeon was av or rlp. You can't complete anything other than the easiest dungeon in the game atm.

The assumption is you are bad and were carried if all you can complete is a shadowmoon.
    The flaw with your argument is that you can get carried in them all, its not hard if you have the funds and contacts. RIO doesn't demonstrate skill, it demonstrates you can get to a arbitrary number and have the know how to game the system.

If all you are using is that number then Im going to question your ability to judge peoples ability to play the game or form groups capable of timing 20+.

ok then let me ask you this, say for example i did the 4 dungeons i don't have in time on a 19 or out of time on a 20 which would give me say a extra 80 points, would my fort score still stop me form getting to 20s this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    The flaw with your argument is that you can get carried in them all, its not hard if you have the funds and contacts. RIO doesn't demonstrate skill, it demonstrates you can get to a arbitrary number and have the know how to game the system.

If all you are using is that number then Im going to question your ability to judge peoples ability to play the game or form groups capable of timing 20+.
    Carries are spotted very easily and you can use rio (experience) + logs (check parses and don't invite anyone who doesn't purple parse).

Carries do 2 things.
    1) are actually good and can play at that level and just wanted a boost to get the character going. So they wouldn't be any different than any other good player after a week or two and multiple timed runs.

2) flop because they are dogshit, time no keys and either drop back key levels or never get invited because they are dogshit that can't time keys.

- - - Updated - - -

ok then let me ask you this, say for example i did the 4 dungeons i don't have in time on a 19 or out of time on a 20 which would give me say a extra 80 points, would my fort score still stop me form getting to 20s this week?
    Depends on who is queuing vs you.

You really don't understand. I can throw a 20 or 22 or 24 key up and have actually like 30+ dps at 2900+ rating in queue.

I would literally never look at you at 2500. You would rot in the queue until I fill.

Push your own key.

First time playing WoW? This has literally happened ever since achievements and gearscore became a thing which is one reason why WoW pugging is a cesspool.
    The magical WoW community where being fully capable of doing the content is not enough. For almost all groups you are required to be way way over it.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    First time playing WoW? This has literally happened ever since achievements and gearscore became a thing which is one reason why WoW pugging is a cesspool.
    The magical WoW community where being fully capable of doing the content is not enough. For almost all groups you are required to be way way over it.
    Can you explain to me why in the world you would ever take a 2500 hunter (2500 is like 18s ish) or literally any of the 2800, 2900 3000k io people that queue up.

Any logical reason at all? I want keys to time not risk it on an inexperienced hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    The magical WoW community where being fully capable of doing the content is not enough.
    It is absolutely enough, but rio score in the ~20 bracket says nothing about player's capability of doing said dungeon. It only says that he completed it on time, which may or may not have been due to his own skill - he could've been both boosted or carried by better players. Therefore it is always safer to invite people with rio score above the level of content you want to do. It's no rocket science, really - if you create a group to push your 20 key, who do you prefer: people with 2500 or 2800 rio...?