15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if Bruno puts out the numbers. He also dives too much, flails his arms around and has tantrums like a child. While he's not the only one to do this, it doesn't suddenly make it right. And he's definitely not captain material which was my main quarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Sure dude attacking someone verbally is not an anger thing right?

btw I don't think they are your friends, maybe the closest youve got though
    To be honest, I just said that to pacify Rogoth, since he was having a mental fender bender.

My friends and I don’t let football come in the way, because we’re normal adults.

Except one guy who says he loves United more than his family. We have to walk on egg shells around him.

It is funny how you’re so offended by me calling out the irrational behaviour of football fans, that you keep trying to gaslight me into thinking I have no friends.

If you’re lonely, seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    shame on you utd fans slagging off Bruno.

Hes the best signing in the post fergie era. If martinez keeps up his trajectory that might be debatable but the numbers the guy puts out is ridiculous. And he can play on the wings because hes got a decent cross.

The blame is on Teg Hag, hes been near faultless and he feels like a manager going into their peak like a Jose at Inter or Pep at Barcelona.

But like Pep he over thought it. Should have put rashford on the left to chase down trent but like his bald counterpart not playing fernandinho in his position and gifted away a champions league. Must be something to do with being bald and gifted.

Does that overturn a 7-0 game? Probably not, fatigue and the signs were coming that a crash was gonna happen
    Shockingly, this boy is correct. My watch has stopped working.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2023-03-08 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Forgot the smileys.

croydon boy or not if you dont stop using smiley faces im joining the pile on

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    croydon boy or not if you dont stop using smiley faces im joining the pile on
    Haha. What a lad. It is amusing watching these guys all go ballistic. ‘He’s challenging my love for spectating?!’ Bird watching to be a sport at this rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can’t argue that Bruno does dive and flail and whine a bit too much, but that match was something else. Every other match he is directing, cajoling, encouraging and pushing the team. I’m absolutely fine with him as captain, I’m sure EtH will have a word, but one bad day isn’t reason to strip him of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    To be honest, I just said that to pacify Rogoth, since he was having a mental fender bender.

My friends and I don’t let football come in the way, because we’re normal adults.

Except one guy who says he loves United more than his family. We have to walk on egg shells around him.

It is funny how you’re so offended by me calling out the irrational behaviour of football fans, that you keep trying to gaslight me into thinking I have no friends.

If you’re lonely, seek help.

Shockingly, this boy is correct. My watch has stopped working.
    Thanks for overexplaining, you do talk utter toss though

and btw because someone agrees with you doesn't make them right, in the real world it just means they agree with you. Unless you come from "My opinions are truth" land...oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Also getting back to discipline thing: Syrian National Captain banned for life for attacking Ref

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64885485
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2023-03-08 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks for overexplaining, you do talk utter toss though

and btw because someone agrees with you doesn't make them right, in the real world it just means they agree with you. Unless you come from "My opinions are truth" land...oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Also getting back to discipline thing: Syrian National Captain banned for life for attacking Ref

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64885485
    Whatever floats your boat.

You must be a joy to hang out with, always whinging about the way of the world.

Whatever floats your boat.

You must be a joy to hang out with, always whinging about the way of the world.
    ok man thanks for bringing up the gaslighting you sure could do with a little self reflection

ok man thanks for bringing up the gaslighting you sure could do with a little self reflection
    Thanks for your lack of self awareness, in that you took my response at face value and not as sarcasm. Good job, buddy. Keep at it.

Its weird to have no idea what is a likely outcome in the Spurs Milan game, I'm neither confident or hopeless such a random team these days, I guess a loss tonight might see a parting of the ways with Conte with strong rumors of a return for Poch. Well heres hoping for a win!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah! sarcasm on the internet, bet that's never failed before. but i do get that you write a lot of stuff that you didn't mean or needs contextualization once you get called out for it

Definitely not your buddy btw you're way too much of a mean girl for me to handle...

That was sarcasm though right?
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2023-03-08 at 07:39 PM.

Disagreeing with someone on something =/= anger or ‘losing marbles’. But then again, you’re always on the verge of a breakdown when a bunch of players you watch on television do badly. So I won’t follow your example or ideas on what rational behaviour looks like.
    Citation needed for the bolded part, mr Zen Master that you follow football in total tranquility. Also, do point out what my example and ideas are on rational behaviour, I will be here waiting in great interest and anticipation master

Well this is going well... (sarcasm btw)

Enjoy Harry Kane next year Utd fans (not sarcasm btw)
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2023-03-08 at 09:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Incoming post with lots of smiley's, I imagine.

I'm watching Bayern - PSG and Mbappe and Messi have been pretty much invisible. Also now it's 2-0 (3-0 agg) kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is going well... (sarcasm btw)

Enjoy Harry Kane next year Utd fans (not sarcasm btw)
    I saw Romero the cunt got sent off. What he do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    Citation needed for the bolded part, mr Zen Master that you follow football in total tranquility. Also, do point out what my example and ideas are on rational behaviour, I will be here waiting in great interest and anticipation master
    The standing assumption would be that you consider your erratic behaviour around football, to be normal by your standards. It’s not. Hope this helps clarify.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2023-03-08 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Incoming post with lots of smiley's, I imagine.

I'm watching Bayern - PSG and Mbappe and Messi have been pretty much invisible. Also now it's 2-0 (3-0 agg) kek.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw Romero the cunt got sent off. What he do now?
    Got himself booked early on (which would have seen him suspended if Spurs got through) Then with us chasing the game and actually looking like we could score, he flew into a tackle somewhere near the touchline and halfway line on a player going nowhere injured himself and got sent off, not sure if it was a straight red or second yellow.

And then with 10 minutes left and our season on the line Conte takes off Kulu our best attacker and brings on Davinson Sanchez a center half who can sometimes kick the ball in a straight line.

Its getting hard to do this.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Got himself booked early on (which would have seen him suspended if Spurs got through) Then with us chasing the game and actually looking like we could score, he flew into a tackle somewhere near the touchline and halfway line on a player going nowhere injured himself and got sent off, not sure if it was a straight red or second yellow.

And then with 10 minutes left and our season on the line Conte takes off Kulu our best attacker and brings on Davinson Sanchez a center half who can sometimes kick the ball in a straight line.

Its getting hard to do this.....
    I remember when fans wanted Conte over Ten Hag at United.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

He would have drained the life out of your team and fans, Ten Hag has been great so far work to be done but he has Utd looking like Utd again from what I see (second half of last week the exception of course)

Poch for his failures at big moments is a Spurs manager he may be the only way we keep Kane who loved to play for him. Memories of when Kane Dele Erikson and Son were the most feared forward line in the country /sigh

glad too see the PSG project fail. All that money, all those stars brought solely to win the Champions League and they failed. Get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    glad too see the PSG project fail. All that money, all those stars brought solely to win the Champions League and they failed. Get fucked.
    That ankle injury on neymar looked pretty nasty as well, 31 years old, mandatory party with his sister. Its probably the end of the Neymar as hes known. Hard to come back from ankle injuries like that when you rely on turning on a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    That ankle injury on neymar looked pretty nasty as well, 31 years old, mandatory party with his sister. Its probably the end of the Neymar as hes known. Hard to come back from ankle injuries like that when you rely on turning on a dime.
    neymar only plays half a season anyway, hes fucked. PSG could have achieved the same results with young top french players, absolute waste of a club.