arsenal bottle merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    considering it's the richest and most competitive league in the world (and it ain't even close to second place), that would seem to fly in direct contradiction of your asinine statement.

on another note, just had a look at the fixtures coming up for the end of season run, and if 'super Frank' doesn't get any points from the last 5 games of the season, it's actually possible to see Chelsea relegated this season lol, he's on course to become 0-0-7 and more, and of course the whole bottle jobs at the top thinking they can still win this league title despite running out of steam yet again in april.
    wow its the richest thanks to its TV Contracts and very Family Friendly Sheiks Investors or Oligarchs running the Show.

Competitive ?? WHERE ? Where is the Competition. Its either ManCity dominating or some other random dead Team with a good Year or 2 making the oh so competitive League a 1 or 2 Team Race. Sounds alot like

Spain
    France
    Italy
    Germany

The PL is a snoozefest much like the other Top Leagues. But it has a very good Marketing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    wow its the richest thanks to its TV Contracts and very Family Friendly Sheiks Investors or Oligarchs running the Show.

Competitive ?? WHERE ? Where is the Competition. Its either ManCity dominating or some other random dead Team with a good Year or 2 making the oh so competitive League a 1 or 2 Team Race. Sounds alot like

Spain
    France
    Italy
    Germany

The PL is a snoozefest much like the other Top Leagues. But it has a very good Marketing
    Just disregard City and it looks a lot better. They're cheats, everyone knows they're cheating, they were convicted of it. What I don't understand why so much of the media pretends they're not, and pretends they're a big club when they can't even sell Wembley tickets even though they let their members buy 4 each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also let's not pretend Chelsea weren't set back with the forced Abramovich sale, there's no way they'd be the shit show they are under Boehly, City have benefitted from good fortune as much as they've had their owners inject it. Post Ferguson United has been a shambles until possibly now, Chelsea are on the back foot, Arsenal are still on the post Wenger rebuild, but it's looking better.

Pep will see the writing on the wall in the next few years and get out before it becomes too hot.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Also let's not pretend Chelsea weren't set back with the forced Abramovich sale, there's no way they'd be the shit show they are under Boehly, City have benefitted from good fortune as much as they've had their owners inject it. Post Ferguson United has been a shambles until possibly now, Chelsea are on the back foot, Arsenal are still on the post Wenger rebuild, but it's looking better.

Pep will see the writing on the wall in the next few years and get out before it becomes too hot.
    Sorry but is this a Joke ? a Club that spend 600million on Transfers has been set back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

Pep’s had competition from Liverpool for part of his reign. But given City can outspend everyone, that gap never truly closes. It’s temporary. It’ll be the same until United goes full oil and Newcastle ramp up their spending. Boehly may come good as an owner if Poch delivers. Pep won’t run. He’ll just spend more. I think he knows there’s no club like City. And he doesn’t care if they cheat or not. Not until his reputation gets dragged through the dirt. Chelsea have also cheated. Newcastle have also cheated. They’ll just keep coming up with excuses about why it isn’t cheating. And if United get taken over by the Sheikh, they will ALSO cheat. It’s just how state owned entities and huge mega oligarchs like Roman or Boehly do things.

hopefully city fall flat in the champions league

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Just disregard City and it looks a lot better. They're cheats, everyone knows they're cheating, they were convicted of it. What I don't understand why so much of the media pretends they're not, and pretends they're a big club when they can't even sell Wembley tickets even though they let their members buy 4 each.
    Chelsea also cheat. Newcastle also cheat. United under a state ownership with also cheat. It isn’t just City alone. All these clubs are complicit.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Think this is their year. Everyone else is crap and Haaland is their key. He’s converting chances that others used to miss. They know it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Chelsea also cheat. Newcastle also cheat. United under a state ownership with also cheat. It isn’t just City alone. All these clubs are complicit.

Got any proof of that or just talking out of your bum

- - - Updated - - -

Pep will have Haaland playing center back to defend against benzema or something else as "genius"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Got any proof of that or just talking out of your bum

- - - Updated - - -

Pep will have Haaland playing center back to defend against benzema or something else as "genius"
    source: 'trust me bro'

Newcastle haven't spent money at all, but somehow the sheeple still believe the factually incorrect media rhetoric, i love it really, it shows just how much the new 'big six' is starting to shake things up and people don't like it apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Think this is their year. Everyone else is crap and Haaland is their key. He’s converting chances that others used to miss. They know it as well.
    tell me, what exactly have Newcastle done to 'cheat' under ANY of the legislation that exists to prevent such things?, because last time i checked, there was no such breaches or even any indication of it, just keep spewing media rhetoric it looks great on you -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    Sorry but is this a Joke ? a Club that spend 600million on Transfers has been set back ?
    Bad management will always ruin a good team. Spending money means sod all if it's mismanaged.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

source: 'trust me bro'

Newcastle haven't spent money at all, but somehow the sheeple still believe the factually incorrect media rhetoric, i love it really, it shows just how much the new 'big six' is starting to shake things up and people don't like it apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

tell me, what exactly have Newcastle done to 'cheat' under ANY of the legislation that exists to prevent such things?, because last time i checked, there was no such breaches or even any indication of it, just keep spewing media rhetoric it looks great on you -_-
    ‘There’s no connection between the KSA and Newcastle we promise!’ ‘Also, a senior figure in the Government is linked with Newcastle’. It’s in the court papers filed with the US. The club is a state run entity. Newcastle have spent a shit ton of money, and will continue to. Oh gee where did it come from I wonder? Keep trying to mask it. Having bell boys like RobertoCarlos simp for you isn’t going to change things. He’s an absolute pissant, and even his fellow United fans know it. It’s why everyone ignores him. He’s a titwank of a human.

owned by a murderer

owned by a murderer
    Whilst the murderer claims he has no link to the club, yet court papers filed by the murderer’s lawyers claim otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they do, there degrees of it, and unfortunately accepting that 'there's some but not enough to bother anyone to do anything about it because plenty of teams are still competitive' is exactly what led to City just taking the absolute piss with it. And Newcastle will follow suit because that's how those regimes work.

Only if they don't bottle it against Madrid, which they will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Also, don’t worry Spurs fans, our away form regularly looks like this and we play you on Wednesday.
    Did indeed manage to bottle it away to bottlers. When I look at how bad Liverpool and Chelsea are, I have to wonder looking where we are now if we have improved any this season. We can't play away from OT.

10+ Year Old Account
    ‘There’s no connection between the KSA and Newcastle we promise!’ ‘Also, a senior figure in the Government is linked with Newcastle’. It’s in the court papers filed with the US. The club is a state run entity. Newcastle have spent a shit ton of money, and will continue to. Oh gee where did it come from I wonder? Keep trying to mask it. Having bell boys like RobertoCarlos simp for you isn’t going to change things. He’s an absolute pissant, and even his fellow United fans know it. It’s why everyone ignores him. He’s a titwank of a human.
    no, Newcastle haven't spent a 'shit ton of money' in fact Newcastle are one the lowest spend clubs in the entire league and one of the lowest spend clubs in all of the top 5 leagues in Europe, but then again that doesn't matter to you because the facts of things don't align with the rhetoric so you just ignore them and pretend like the biased media spin is the false reality you want to believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

owned by a murderer
    i still don't see what that has to do with the price of cheese, can you please explain in simple terms so everyone can understand how having the PIF as MAJORITY share holders (not outright owners FYI), means Newcastle have 'cheated', because i'm genuinely struggling to understand how there's a connection between these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is absolutely no link between KSA and Newcastle United.
    Completely unrelated we won in the green and white kit for the first time pictured below

no, Newcastle haven't spent a 'shit ton of money' in fact Newcastle are one the lowest spend clubs in the entire league and one of the lowest spend clubs in all of the top 5 leagues in Europe, but then again that doesn't matter to you because the facts of things don't align with the rhetoric so you just ignore them and pretend like the biased media spin is the false reality you want to believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

i still don't see what that has to do with the price of cheese, can you please explain in simple terms so everyone can understand how having the PIF as MAJORITY share holders (not outright owners FYI), means Newcastle have 'cheated', because i'm genuinely struggling to understand how there's a connection between these things.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst the murderer claims he has no link to the club, yet court papers filed by the murderer’s lawyers claim otherwise.
    i'll explain this in simple terms since you clearly lack the mental capacity to understand things: MBS does not 'OWN' Newcastle United, the PIF are MAJORITY shareholders in the club, legally MBS is not allowed to interact or dictate ANYTHING that happens within the club, none of these things constitute 'cheating' as you ignorantly claimed earlier.

here's an analogy: you buy a very expensive piece of artwork, the world knows you own that artwork, but you're forbidden from legally touching the artwork, you cannot go near it, and if anybody asks you about it you have to ignore it even exists, SAME FUCKING PRINCIPLE here, but again you dislike that so you ignore reality and believe the biased media rhetoric, i wouldn't be surprised if you're the type to vote for borris johnson to be re-elected as prime minister based on your blatant and pathetic hivemind behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    There is absolutely no link between KSA and Newcastle United.
    Completely unrelated we won in the green and white kit for the first time pictured below
    so all those kits from the late 80's and early-mid 90's that were green and white (with a bit of blue thrown in) don't count do they not?, just gonna ignore the half dozen kits that were the same colour?, ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    i just looked at the net spend for the prem and would you look at that, Newcastle are joint 3rd LOWEST of all 20 clubs, just as a point of reference, your beloved bottlejobs are 4th HIGHEST spend of all 20 clubs, but keep that bullshit rhetoric coming, love to see the ignorant twats spew the same factually incorrect bullshit everywhere.

i'll explain this in simple terms since you clearly lack the mental capacity to understand things: MBS does not 'OWN' Newcastle United, the PIF are MAJORITY shareholders in the club, legally MBS is not allowed to interact or dictate ANYTHING that happens within the club, none of these things constitute 'cheating' as you ignorantly claimed earlier.

here's an analogy: you buy a very expensive piece of artwork, the world knows you own that artwork, but you're forbidden from legally touching the artwork, you cannot go near it, and if anybody asks you about it you have to ignore it even exists, SAME FUCKING PRINCIPLE here, but again you dislike that so you ignore reality and believe the biased media rhetoric, i wouldn't be surprised if you're the type to vote for borris johnson to be re-elected as prime minister based on your blatant and pathetic hivemind behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

so all those kits from the late 80's and early-mid 90's that were green and white (with a bit of blue thrown in) don't count do they not?, just gonna ignore the half dozen kits that were the same colour?, ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

i just looked at the net spend for the prem and would you look at that, Newcastle are joint 3rd LOWEST of all 20 clubs, just as a point of reference, your beloved bottlejobs are 4th HIGHEST spend of all 20 clubs, but keep that bullshit rhetoric coming, love to see the ignorant twats spew the same factually incorrect bullshit everywhere.
    Denial levels at maximum. Engage.