I hope humans get half-elf ears!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    LOL I knew someone would say that. I'm talking about how uncool? Am I hurting someone's ego? She is scarred and one of her eyes is mutilated, this is a canonical fact and to say that her face is as beautiful as Princess Elsa is lying to yourself.

She will be a strong and independent woman whose leader does not need a man (Anduin)
    I mean she looks like a model aside from her scar/blind eye. If those weren't there she would be conventionally attractive.

Also notice how you didn't respond to my part about her being a man. If a man was disfigured and was missing an arm from combat you would say he was cool and badass. Nice double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I hate it. And please don't destroy Dalaran completely forever... Are they just getting rid of it to make a new one? Or to make quel thalas the magic neutral city next expansion?

Pffft
    They will lift suramar over to quelthalas and hover it over silvermoon crater in Midnight (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Raetary View Post
    Khadgar bites the dust it seems like.

I hope he goes out of with a bang.
    No way! Why Khadgar?! Why not Turalyon or Danath if they want to kill someone from WC2?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I mean she looks like a model aside from her scar/blind eye. If those weren't there she would be conventionally attractive.

Also notice how you didn't respond to my part about her being a man. If a man was disfigured and was missing an arm from combat you would say he was cool and badass. Nice double standard.
    She is not by any standard conventionally attractive. And no, we don't need a research for that.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I hate it. And please don't destroy Dalaran completely forever... Are they just getting rid of it to make a new one? Or to make quel thalas the magic neutral city next expansion?

Pffft
    Considering Dalaran got destroyed once already I'm sure this is just to usher in a new dalaran (there's still remnants of the dalaran city in Tirisfal.)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    No way! Why Khadgar?! Why not Turalyon or Danath if they want to kill someone from WC2?
    I bet he becomes an Ethereal or something. But even then he did get a good share of screentime in WoD & Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Yep, there's our token spoiler!

But a RAID...? Thought it would be a dungeon.
    So guess that confirms 11.1 Undermine imo.

Those characters have much more to do. Killing you know who raises the stakes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Not really. You are one of the few people I don't treat seriously here.
    Stop your nonsense. The majority of people hate this BS.
    Also try to stay on topic and stop continuously insulting other posters.
    The problem is that you cannot help yourself with posting garbage. You shift to acting offended and the people who call you out are at fault? Thanks man, glad to hear there's yet another female character that doesn't get your stamp of approval.
    "called it" - me when my diaper fills up

Does somebody have a link for all the new tier sets? Just saw the rogue on WoWhead but there isn't any other for now.

Also, I always hated Khadgar. They used him too much through WoD, Legion but Anduin, who will take his place, is even worse.

It sounds the way with how they did it in Legion when they killed Tirion. He was a big hero in Wrath but I guess the Legion proved too much for him. I guess they want us to think the Void is much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    The problem is that you cannot help yourself with posting garbage. You shift to acting offended and the people who call you out are at fault? Thanks man, glad to hear there's yet another female character that doesn't get your stamp of approval.
    Hmm. You are saying things I haven't said or thought at all? Hmm, sounds like a strawman.
    Not offended at all, but you sound like you are lol. Chill out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    She is not by any standard conventionally attractive. And no, we don't need a research for that.
    She is but you do you. Shes hot.

Danath had a chance to die at warfront in BfA. Pity he didn't kick the bucket then, it would be even more beautiful if he fell to Rokhan.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

"We want grit back in WoW!"

Blizz: *adds stakes with major character death*

"*SURPRISED PIKACHU FACE!*"

It's a brilliant move. I think it's the smartest narrative move they've done since maybe Legion when it comes to urgency.

well you answered your question. If we talk about aesthetics, she is not attractive, but it’s too early to talk about her personality. Anduin new model is also ugly, he looks like a 50 year old alcoholic

7+ Year Old Account
    Ka'resh was a World Soul!

Formerly known as Arafal

Your opinion does not make it facts.

edit: Some nasty people roaring their ugly heads today on what should have been a cool day full of reveals. I'm out for today until the wokies calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    Yeah like they can think what they want, but they dont have to come in here spreading their toxic BS. No one wants to hear that just like no one wants to hear certain things from the other point of view either. Most people are in the middle and both annoy them.

I like how they gave her a second outfit which obviously does little to hide her assets. Wonder if we'll get outfits like that, that have multiple layers to them.