Thread: Post Your UI

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Selxxa is actually suggesting that people do what I do with my Imageshack postings - check out my UI post a few days ago, Imageshack provides the thumbnails, and I just modify the link so it goes to the full size image, instead of the "infopage".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callme View Post
    Thats a really really nice UI, the only thing i object to is the missing Pallypower addon you should have =P.
    You know, people always tell me to get it, and I never do.. I probably should!

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Selxxa is actually suggesting that people do what I do with my Imageshack postings - check out my UI post a few days ago, Imageshack provides the thumbnails, and I just modify the link so it goes to the full size image, instead of the "infopage".
    That is EXACTLY what I mean.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Since the thumbnail functionality is horribly broken, then for those less able it might be appropriate for a post describing exactly that process.
    We need more stickies such as that.

Idle Ui: http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8947/myui.jpg

Raid combat UI doesnt changes too much, add some timers here and there and thats it.

Here's my UI, I'm pretty happy with it, works well, doesn't take up that much memory and it's pretty functional.Still looking for constructive criticism though, so fire away, it can still use some improvements i'm sure of it.

http://i25.tinypic.com/4kjn80.jpg

Seems like the perfect spot to shamelessly promote my UI!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...villainUI.html

....enjoy folks!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not like you need much promoting, Mung, after getting mentioned during the Interface Competition a month or two ago (won a category or two, I seem to remember). But, yeah, it's gorgeous, dude, and hilarious. As some others mentioned, I love the "Meanwhile..." on your minimap. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Not like you need much promoting, Mung, after getting mentioned during the Interface Competition a month or two ago (won a category or two, I seem to remember). But, yeah, it's gorgeous, dude, and hilarious. As some others mentioned, I love the "Meanwhile..." on your minimap. :>
    I wasn't sure if enough people were aware that my UI was even available...
    Thank you for the kind words though!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munglunch View Post

....enjoy folks!
    Great artist with a F*cking awesome interface!

Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    Great artist with a F*cking awesome interface!
    o_O wow jasje! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munglunch View Post

....enjoy folks!
    It isn't my normal style, but hell, that is awesome.
    I do notice a few misaligned things around the chat areas, though (;

But seriously, fabulous work!

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    It isn't my normal style, but hell, that is awesome.
    I do notice a few misaligned things around the chat areas, though (;

But seriously, fabulous work!
    The chat frames are not anchored to the bottom left/right panels anymore. So many variations that users wanted for their chat sizes, I had to detach the chat frames to prevent panel-pandemonium from over adjusting on their part! LOL oh well.....
    Thank you!

Here's mine:

I like to have as few addons as possible while having as little as possible on my screen.

Key addons:
    ArkInventory - removes the need to see the Bag bar and arranges my stuff into categories
    Bartender
    Quartz
    Sexycooldowns
    Skada (normally hidden during combat)
    VuhDo - healing bars (on the ScreenShot it's in config mode, it doesn't normally say Panel 1, Panel 2 etc.)

Resized picture to not break the forum layout and linked to a full-size version.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-08-01 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    The Tankversion of my Ui:

Of course WiP ^^

Just finished it, took me roughly 4-5 hours to make. Stole Pitbull + Grid config from others and then changed them both to my liking. Also used basis of my UI (Quiters Xperl UI) to make:

Am generally Resto but here are my Power Auras (Boomkin and Resto)

And below is where I am showing off that all the styles of the Ui are matching :P

Hope you like it guys :P

Deleted
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3...0810193451.jpg

UD Modeledit! <3

I liked that UI, showed everything I needed (not showing everything on that pic) and clean enough, ENJOY!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

http://i.imgur.com/Fz6k1.jpg
    Feedback appreciated <3

YO CLEARFOG, WHAT UP BRO
    Last edited by Releaf; 2010-07-28 at 04:56 PM.

Beaconz and Beacs - Dentarg horde

Quote Originally Posted by Releaf View Post
    Feedback appreciated <3

YO CLEARFOG, WHAT UP BRO
    check out the mod ealign to tighten up your unit frames, Forte, and bars. Same goes for the rest of your timers. Aside from that, your SCT mod needs to be edited. Those fat bubbly letters scrolling in the center of your screen are hideous. Other small fixes: use the same texture on both recount and omen, that yellow/brown scheme on forte doesn't flesh well with the rest of the UI. Also, why do your unit frames show all classes debuffs? It's save space just to highlight your own.

Just my $0.02.

Deleted
    Did you ever reflux your Ui Teckdragon? ^^

---------- Post added 2010-07-28 at 09:30 PM ----------

Meant to post this in the mage forum (and its Ui thread), but maybe its just as good here

So, here is my terrible attempt to imitate his (Teckdragons) UI setup:

The image is linked to an original size version. So, according to the numbers of failure, here goes:

1) How do I get the xperl unit frames to look like the default (?) or as Teckdragon ones?
    2) After installing Lui I have the tooltip always in the center, covering the most important part of my screen. How do I move it?
    3) Why does the spell timer thingie show?
    4) Any tips how I scale the LUI background drop for Recount to the size of Recount?
    5) All those small buttons for Atlas and so on, how do I get them moving?
    6) Any good tips on both how to remove chat icons and maybe replace the chat with something better?

I know its alot of questions, especially for a first post, but I tried to fix as much as I could with the help of google and am at an end right now, hoping for a few pointers by experienced mages.

Cheers guys

Deleted
    3) The spell timer says "right-click for options". Go do that, and see if you can "lock" its position. That usually hides anchors.
    4) You could try replacing Recount with Skada. Would also get rid of those annoying icons above it.
    Can't seem to find the original UI you are referring to right now though, so disregard this if it's irrelevant.
    5) Try (alt/shift/none)+(right/left/middle) mouse combinations. Some of those should work.
    6)
    Code:
    ChatFrameMenuButton:SetScript("OnShow", function(self) self:Hide() end)
    ChatFrameMenuButton:Hide()
    Make into an addon to blow up the side button.