Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    No I just don't need a shit ton of addons as my crutch to be a good player, only wanna be's like you do.
    First of all i'm not doing PvE anymore as it was and always been way to easy yet to many tards around like you, however i currently use about 3-5 addons that are used for PvP purposes and doesn't increase performance at all, so yea what you just said makes alot of sense to me.
    ~._.~

Grats man! I also just recently got my first LK kill last sunday and man was I frustrated my guild usually got 11/12 but we always had to take at least 1 pug who would wipe the raid. after I got into a fail pug (again) that only got the 1st wing down I basically decided to give up. Well apparently even though I had only just recently joined my new guild me and the GM had really hit it off and he found an 11/12 ICC run and got me in as a DPS. we wiped about 3 times but each time we got closer to killing him and on the 4th try we finally got him!

I can sympathize with you greatly about how socially WOTLK was terrible and I continue to agree with you by saying that I am also glad I can go into cata knowing that I was actually able to accomplish something in an easier expansion and that I will hopefully be a good raided in cata =) I should taken pics....

Deleted
    your relm seems as bad as mine. This week the first pug group to down lk happened. Its nice you got there in the end. And at the end of the day it doesnt matter what anybody else might say.(30% buff etc) You did it and stuck with it

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvassinhellfire View Post
    This shouldn't really be in the firsts forum though, and it is hardly challenging anymore since the recent patch + 30% buff
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU

Just sayin'

<Low Expectations> Sounds fitting.

Although you're going to get trolled to hell for this, congratulations on getting it done before it was trivialised (Of course it is now, BUT it will be even moreso at 85)

Congratulations, I regret you have to sit through, "WHAT THE FUCK NOOB YOU PLAY A VIDEO GAME DIFFERENTLY THAN ME!"
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz dude, I'm still looking my LK kill. Still gratz on the kill!
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Deleted
    Just. Lol.

Its amazing what you can tell from just a UI

Gz you killed him, but I wouldn't blame others for the fact it was late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestring View Post
    Just. Lol.

Its amazing what you can tell from just a UI

Gz you killed him, but I wouldn't blame others for the fact it was late.
    I'll be sure to turn my UI off if I take any future screenshots. I wasn't aware I would get so many douchebags complaining about how I play.

Quote Originally Posted by onestring View Post
    just. Lol.

Its amazing what you can tell from just a ui

gz you killed him, but i wouldn't blame others for the fact it was late.
    "What the fuck noob you play a video game differently than me!"
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya man just ignore the random players that try to bash you there just trying to get a response. Besides that grats again!

Grats on your kill

10+ Year Old Account
    To prevent any future trolling I've replaced the screens with a no UI screen of the kill that I took.

Congrats on a Lich King kill. I only got it myself a couple days ago too. For all of Wotlk I've been a huge pvper, but being in the precata doldrums I got my best pal and said "Let's kill Lich King". Neither of us expected to get it, it was just to kill time, but before we knew it, we were on LK. About 8 hours of wiping and countless tank replacements later, we were making zero progress. However, our last attempt of the evening, everything went right. We had never even gotten past the first phase transition, but we were in the 3rd phase with our raid leader in vent screaming orders as stuff was happening.

I can respect your kill, well deserved. Being a late killer myself, I know how good it feels.

Sig by the talented Brienna <3

15+ Year Old Account
    To prevent any future trolling I've replaced the screens with a no UI screen of the kill that I took.
    That will not stop them just ignore them :P

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    bah....you let the trolls win on that one, i wouldnt have changed the pics, if they dont like the way you play thats their issue

10+ Year Old Account
    No I just don't need a shit ton of addons as my crutch to be a good player, only wanna be's like you do.

*GASP*

Addons are the best thing to ever happen to this game! I'm sure since you have played this long that you know a lot of the standard features you now enjoy in wow were once addons that blizzard stole. Well not stole I guess since it's their legal right to take and modify them as they see fit, but yeah. The equip manager, Raid frames, the Player Auras, and many others.

Call it a crutch If you must I suppose, but addons are win. I say using addons is more like using controlled demolition to bring down a building and not using them is like using an old wrecking ball. Who's more gimped and lookin like they sport crutches? lol

as a shadow priest myself, looking at your UI and your bindings makes me sick
    you think 8-10k is respectable? not with the 30% buff and 4pc t10.
    you're bad and you should feel bad.
    Last edited by Morv; 2010-11-16 at 11:48 AM. Reason: grammarz

Deleted
    Playing differently is fine, Making it harder for yourself is another thing.

Yes, I'm the douche claimed from someone who has not understood the basics of how the set up a character in even a remotely practical way and then saying "most of the players on it suck balls and have down syndrome"