Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I like that we have threats in the sky.
    I feel like this is Blizzard experimenting with the possibility of allowing flying in Shadowlands from the outset but using looming aerial threats to keep flyers low or grounded. I like it as well considering I haven't this kind of dread and need for awareness of surroundings since the Fel Reavers roaming about in Hellfire Peninsula.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    So you afk closer to the ground. Honestly, most of the time I forget these things are even there except when the aggro range seems jacked and i get the debuff.
    They do, and then we nap them up with the Net-Gun, hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    I feel like this is Blizzard experimenting with the possibility of allowing flying in Shadowlands from the outset but using looming aerial threats to keep flyers low or grounded. I like it as well considering I haven't this kind of dread and need for awareness of surroundings since the Fel Reavers roaming about in Hellfire Peninsula.
    Man, now you have me all nostalgic about the Fel Reavers..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    its not a THREAT....it just annoys you by making you slow as long as you fly UNDER it.... fly over it and it ignores you.....what a joke....
    Still to be considered a threat, whether you find or not. Fel Reaver wasn't a threat either if you avoided its path.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    The way I liked the best was in BC when the guards could fly and shoot you down and there were cannons and stuff that could dismount you. The killer robot in Mechagon was... okayish, the worm is just tedious. Considering you can be on thee ground in some parts of the zone and still get nailed by it.
    Oh yes! The gryphon riders were perfect. Mechagon was a slow reaction and the worms, or leeches, are doing what they do - leech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allinna View Post
    That worm is like the Fel Reaver in Hellfire. It haunts my dreams.
    The Fel Reaver just had more... Oomph to it. Hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Maybe if it had a loud, jumpscare type shriek when it attacks you, like when you're alt-tabbed flying and get too close to it? Remember at Blizzcon when that guy pulled the prank of playing the fel reaver sound on his boombox and half the convention hit the floor?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    As many others have said, use the Uldum port in Org/SW and fly, it takes what? 45 seconds to fly there from where you spawn in Uldum?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Still to be considered a threat, whether you find or not. Fel Reaver wasn't a threat either if you avoided its path.
    the worm doesnt harm you while you fly so its NOT a threat:
    "A threat is a communicated intent to inflict harm or loss on someone"

so not matter what U FEEL no, the worms are NOT a threat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its iconic mechanical roar still stops me dead in my tracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    the worm doesnt harm you while you fly so its NOT a threat:
    "A threat is a communicated intent to inflict harm or loss on someone"

so not matter what U FEEL no, the worms are NOT a threat.
    It is a freaking sky leech. Its threat is meant to be minimal but it is there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Its iconic mechanical roar still stops me dead in my tracks.
    I recall seeing the first waves trambled by the Fel Reaver when TBC came out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..