Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    More blatant Alliance insults that are still apparently funny to the Horde fans/developers. If there's one thing to be said for Alliance fans, we have the thickest skin of the fanbase by far, having to constantly roll with the punches. That aside, Pandaria appears to be the most visually stunning expansion thus far. Can't wait to see it in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    yes, exept if you break the deal and suddenly stop paying during that 12month period you will be sued, much likely if you dont pay your
    internet or electrical bill.
    Such ignorance, you don't get sued, all your free stuff gets taken away.

the tears of alliance fanboys sustain me

If Jaina got hurt or even worse, DIED....how do you guys think Thrall would respond?

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    More blatant Alliance insults that are still apparently funny to the Horde fans/developers. If there's one thing to be said for Alliance fans, we have the thickest skin of the fanbase by far, having to constantly roll with the punches. That aside, Pandaria appears to be the most visually stunning expansion thus far. Can't wait to see it in game.
    Hopefully they'll give us Alliance players more respect soon. During Blizzcon they mentioned a possible Alliance-only questline with Varian where he becomes really intense and cool (enough to rival Thrall, apparently). Also, they promised lots of Jaina and Tyrande being cool. This was while Chris M. kept shouting, "For the Horde!", so maybe I should take this info with a grain of salt, lol, but I have hope.

Stonard/taurajo VS Theramore? Are you serioursly gonna compare a tiny reed-hut camp to a whole huge freaking fortress with navy port, portals, ballistic weapons, cannons, stone towers, stone walls and all that stuff? "Omg they destroyed the wooden outhouse! We're gonna explode this scyscraper in return and it will be a fair trade!" And taking gilneas and stormgarde back is not a gain, it was alliance capital city and an alliance fort. The whole idea that one of the major faction's capital city was under siege and HAS been lost even for a while is ridiculous. Where is the alliance attack on horde capital cities in return? I understand blizzard is desperately trying to incite the xfaction war, but so far they only succeeded to draw anger to themselves because this is seriously a "wtf" moment. And this ridiculous "we'll keep trying" and "cupcakes".. Did blizz really made a goal to piss off whole the alliance player base? Well, *bleep* that. Have fun hordes with your endless queues and nobody to PLAY against. That must be really fun to sit for hours in orgrimar and think of how "bad" your orc's "ass" is. Zug-zug, hurp-derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Magetto View Post
    I really hate what they've done with Theramore, and now they're having the Horde outright destroy it? What? Killing the very people that fought alongside you against the burning legion, and then allied with you against their very own people to save Orgimmar? I know Blizzard sort of completely threw that out with Cata with Stormwind somehow fully dictating what Theramore does, but flat out destroying it now? I really hope this causes massive strife within Horde leading to Garrosh being overthrown.
    Seriously it doesn't even make fucking sense
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    If Jaina got hurt or even worse, DIED....how do you guys think Thrall would respond?
    She won't die, they discussed her at the Lore panel in BlizzCon. More specifically why she's so inactive right now. Chris Metzen then said something about how they love that character and have big plans for her.

The running animation made me cry

Wait, I'm confused about how the annual subscription works with collector edition of D3. So I would have to pay the full 100-140$ for the collector edition, but all I'm getting back is 4 months of wow subscription (~60$), and I can't gift my already existing free copy of D3 that i got from the annual plan to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Seolla View Post
    Wait, I'm confused about how the annual subscription works with collector edition of D3. So I would have to pay the full 100-140$ for the collector edition, but all I'm getting back is 4 months of wow subscription (~60$), and I can't gift my already existing free copy of D3 that i got from the annual plan to anyone?
    If you put the CE on your account instead of the digital you don't get the digital (since you have the CE). D3 digital will by far obviously be $60 like everything else. They are giving you the money you would have saved by getting D3 digital free but in 4-months of WoW form.

The only issue I have with it is if you save money with WoW by going with 3-6 month plans, you are getting less than $60 back when buying the CE. Though it could have been a worse deal where they just add 4 extra months at the end of your year.

I didn't realize this until I saw the jump animation but I think Pandarens are using the Worgen skeleton O.o

I hope Jaina kills Garrosh, it would make my day ever so pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I didn't realize this until I saw the jump animation but I think Pandarens are using the Worgen skeleton O.o
    Yup just like goblins use the dwarf one.

My take on Theramore, Garrosh destroys it, Jaina freaks out, goes to Thrall when he comes back and takes over, he tosses Garrosh out for it and allows Varian to duel him in an arena in Orgrimmar and Varian kills Garrosh. Baine thanks Varian. Jaina is happy. Horde and Alliance join forces for the big yet unnamed baddie/race that is destroying Azeroth.
    Last edited by Rolly; 2011-10-24 at 04:59 AM.

Yay, at least I can say I play the cool cupcake sharers instead of some stupid faction who rage
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Tyrael's Charger mount will be added in Patch 4.3 and is basically going to be available in a few weeks.
    question i still have: so is the mount for one toon (ie. Recruit-A-Friend) or for all/future toons (ie. Winged Guardian). and looks as tho there's no way of paying the difference to get the DIII CE...
    Last edited by echo808; 2011-10-24 at 05:11 AM.

omg I love the Pandas jump and battle stance animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfar View Post
    I bet Jaina is gonna be super-pissed.. "Ok, I've been letting all sorts of stuff pass for a while now Thrallyboy... But when you and your green-skinned bastards come and destroy my beloved Theramore.. While I'm on my period.. IT'S ON! Taste my arcane PMSsiles!"
    I would have found that funny had you not included Thralls name into it. He isn't even part of the horde anymore technically. He is now with the Earthen Ring, he has nothing to do with the attack.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrias View Post
    She won't die, they discussed her at the Lore panel in BlizzCon. More specifically why she's so inactive right now. Chris Metzen then said something about how they love that character and have big plans for her.
    I said if Jaina got hurt/died....by the hands of the Horde.... how would Thrall react. I'm curious what yall think. I'm not predicting anything. I'm just curious.

That promotion is a really good deal. I"m already paying for it, so why not get free stuff out of it? It's win win.

The part of this that really pisses me off is this:After cata Blizz heared from Alliance that what they are doing is too much. Now we are going to lose Theramore!? Serious WTF? At this point from the alliance F U Metzen. Also "We'll keep trying"!? So they are admiting that alliance is just supposed to lose again and again.I am really sick of this biased crap that Metzen is doing. We are going to have Theramore destroyed, after loseing so much land already.Only way that at this point any of this will even become okay is if:We get Kul Tiras NOT DESTORYEDWe take Arathi, stop Forsaken advancement and Jaina is an actual war leader again and is going to kick horde ass.But knowing blizz it will be: Jaina is sitting and crying about Arthas and the orcs that were killed by her people while they destroyed her town, Arathi is taken by Forsaken and Trollbane becomes forsaken, Kul Tiras is destroyed by horde and is now horde. And then Metzen will say "Yeah we re not favoring the horde"