Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Currently using 'Vengeance Incarnate', simply because my name is Revengeance

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Technically it is a realm first title if you also have the realm first achievement, they should of just kept titles for the whole expansion instead of completely changing it for the last tier.

the argent defender is probably the best rare title since it could not be overgeared.
    I killed the LK for that title way after realm first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Light of Dawn isn't a server first, it's the reward for killing LK25 hc.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy necrothread batman!
    Two responses with necrothread? What Is it because I said something in a thread from ages ago? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGeorgia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Two responses with necrothread? What Is it because I said something in a thread from ages ago? o.O
    Necrothreading is frowned upon in most forums, including this one, it's when someone posts and bumps a thread where the last post was done quite a while ago and it usually results in threads being locked and possible user bans.

The definition varies between forum to forum but usually I'd say necrothreading is bumping a thread where the last post is at least a month or so old.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    As the title says
    https://www.wowhead.com/title=628/inquisitor and create a set that resembles warhammer by using the paladin set from warlords of draneor from the last raid if i remember right

Grand Crusader: Realm First! Grand Crusader - Obtained by 0.253% of Players as of May 13, 2021

Rarest title that's also quintessentially "Paladin"

Crusader, specially if your human paladin is named Johanna

"hand of ad'al" for me, sadly they removed it from the game so if you missed it you can't get it :/
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by NotGeorgia View Post
    Im saying if you have the realm first lich king then you still had the realm first version, the title only has meaning if you have the realm first achievement, but they should of stuck with realm first titles until the end of the expansion, wish i started raiding sooner to get all the others realm first titles and missed out on getting tribute to dedicated immortality which is the rarest mount and achievement in the game.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-06-15 at 07:21 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    "hand of ad'al" for me, sadly they removed it from the game so if you missed it you can't get it :/
    Doesn't realy scream paladin at all imo..

Grand Crusader/crusader highlord are to obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

Grand Crusader/crusader highlord are to obvious.
    eh to be its hand of light given' its Ad'al esp for prot/holy specs.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Implorer the Explorer

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    eh to be its hand of light given' its Ad'al esp for prot/holy specs.
    Meh you have to rp it I guess. I am not thinking about paladins perse. To each and their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    until it actually does because A'dal is not only an entity of pure holy energy, but also leader of the Sha'tar - which has only holy priests and paladins as their mortal subleaders. Lorewise its a great title for paladins indeed - especially for Blood elv Paladins, as Lady Liadrin (Matriarch of the Silvermoon Bloodknights) is both your classleader and a leather of the Sha'tar - 2nd only to A'dal himself.

Light-bringer
    Knight-Champion
    Crusader
    Of the light
    Champion of the light

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Best title for a paladin...
    the Fabulous

A lot of Alliance PVP titles are great for paladins; Horde has slim pickings unless you were lucky enough to do ToC realm first.

Still waiting for Blood Knight to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoceb2038953a View Post
    'Light of Dawn', 'Crusader' and 'Grand Crusader' are too mainstream. I think most Ulduar titles fit very well for paladin. I guess 'the Immortal' fits for any tank aswell.

I would put Grand Crusader next to a Lionheart. But only if they are holding a big mac and cheese bowl instead of a sword. That would blur the lines of paladin and sorceress but whatever. I am a sucker for the latex art style for the new Paladins.

The Chosen
    "There is a hole, in a more ancient part of the mmo-champion forum. A pit where men are thrown to be forgotten. But sometimes a troll rises from the darkness. Sometimes, the hole sends something back... to make some pointless comment"

10+ Year Old Account
    the Light of Dawn