Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Only if you're M. NIght Shyamalan or if you're referring to one of his movies.

*Note I will never forgive him for the atrocity that was The Last Airbender. The show was good! Why did the movie have to be so bad?
    Cause M&M Shamalamadingdong is an awful person. Seriously, how can you get the pronunciation of a character's name wrong when you have a source material that actually tells you them.

Also this little horrible moment where it takes 5 people to move one rock and one other to move it again.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Wait....it is? Or is this just one of those silly don't talk about them sort of things?
    It's the don't talk about botting programs or piracy websites stuff, we don't care if you use them, just don't bring that information here. I'm not going to infract for suggesting it, but mentioning illegal content is a no-no. And emulators are illegal in a lot of cases, so we rather you don't talk about them here.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2012-01-01 at 09:08 AM.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you're M. NIght Shyamalan or if you're referring to one of his movies.

*Note I will never forgive him for the atrocity that was The Last Airbender. The show was good! Why did the movie have to be so bad?
    To be fair... The special effects were wonderful.

Earthbenders got screwed though. Kinda makes me a little glad Toph wasn't there. Didn't have her badassery ruined.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/.../char_6252.jpg
    I mean really! Can you name anyone else in existance who can give you a death stare WHILE BEING BLIND and have it be effective?!

Toph Bei Fong > All

Edit: Picture won't load... Grrr.

Edit2:
    Yep, that's what I was talking about by being screwed.

The little dance they did would have been worth it if it had done something awesome.

Edit3: New picture!
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2012-01-01 at 09:09 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause M&M Shamalamadingdong is an awful person. Seriously, how can you get the pronunciation of a character's name wrong when you have a source material that actually tells you them.

Also this little horrible moment where it takes 5 people to move one rock and one other to move it again.

[video=youtube;_RpgbZcHk_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpgbZcHk_A&feature=related[/vieo]
    I never watched that movie. Was it any good?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    I remember a goldeen I fished up in Soul Silver that knew Waterfall on its own. It was rather odd.
    There are a few pokemon that learn HMs through leveling, pretty much a hand full compared to the full pokemon list.

---------- Post added 2012-01-01 at 04:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I never watched that movie. Was it any good?
    It is probably one of the worst cartoon/anime movie ever made. We are talking Catwoman bad.

10+ Year Old Account

This was the best-worst scene. I also find it funny how he allowed the earthbender prison camp to be in a place full of earth. Man, that movie was so awful, one of the worst ways I've ever spent 5 bucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, no. Last I checked, if you own a physical copy of the game you are allowed to have a digital copy of it and are allowed to use that with emulators.
    http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#emulator

A
    nd whether or not there's 1 manner in which it's legal, we still prefer if you don't discuss them here.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    To be fair... The special effects were wonderful.

Earthbenders got screwed though. Kinda makes me a little glad Toph wasn't there. Didn't have her badassery ruined.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/avatar_...ender/toph.jpg

I mean really! Can you name anyone else in existance who can give you a death stare WHILE BEING BLIND and have it be effective?!

Toph Bei Fong > All

Edit: Picture won't load... Grrr.
    The good-decent special effects do not make up for the awful things he did. No forgiveness! Bt yes, the special effects during the final battle were actually slightly impressive, though it makes me wonder what could have been done if the money had been spent on things other than special effects...

This was the best-worst scene. I also find it funny how he allowed the earthbender prison camp to be in a place full of earth. Man, that movie was so awful, one of the worst ways I've ever spent 5 bucks.
    Well to be fair unless you are keeping them imprisoned in the air there will always be a way for an earthbender to do something about their surroundings. It was only in Toph's case that she was unable to see outside of that wooden cage that one episode cause of her little condition.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few pokemon that learn HMs through leveling, pretty much a hand full compared to the full pokemon list.

---------- Post added 2012-01-01 at 04:05 AM ----------

It is probably one of the worst cartoon/anime movie ever made. We are talking Catwoman bad.
    That's really bad. D:

The good-decent special effects do not make up for the awful things he did. No forgiveness! Bt yes, the special effects during the final battle were actually slightly impressive, though it makes me wonder what could have been done if the money had been spent on things other than special effects...
    ....or on someone not named M. Night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am wondering if the new pet battles will be like pokemon or like a duel, if they will only have a set amount of abilities or if each pet has their own.

As for the Pokemon MMO I would imagine some awesome things. No more random battles, flying over forests and mountains looking for shineys or roaming legendaries, Team Rocket/other teams dungeons or scenarios where a random large pokemon attacks a town.

Still being able to teach Cut/Fly/Surf, but at certain levels certain pokemon will be able to do those things so you don't need to always have it with those attacks.

Battles similar to the show so aiming attacks in certain ways will bring different results.

Definitely a huge undertaking, but if done correctly would be the best thing ever.
    I totally agree, I would play a Pokemon MMO in a heartbeat.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be fair unless you are keeping them imprisoned in the air there will always be a way for an earthbender to do something about their surroundings. It was only in Toph's case that she was unable to see outside of that wooden cage that one episode cause of her little condition.
    Well in the show they had them on a big metal ship and since Toph is the only one who can metal bend (she couldn't even do it at that time and she hadn't even been introduced) it actually made sense and wasn't a plot hole.

---------- Post added 2012-01-01 at 03:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    That's really bad. D:
    IF you ever watched and enjoyed the original cartoon I would only recommend watching the movie if you can do it for free and if you feel like dieing a little inside.

Also, I'm so ready for the Legend of Korra, whenever it actually airs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#emulator

A
    nd whether or not there's 1 manner in which it's legal, we still prefer if you don't discuss them here.
    * salutes

Yes Ma'am!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in the show they had them on a big metal ship and since Toph is the only one who can metal bend (she couldn't even do it at that time and she hadn't even been introduced) it actually made sense and wasn't a plot hole.
    I love how the bending evolved into more complex styles.

Water -> Blood
    Earth -> Metal
    Fire -> Lightning

And it made perfect sense. All of them were still technically within the realm of their elements.
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

So Arieth/Aeris has the worst voice actor EVER in Kingdom Hearts 2

10+ Year Old Account
    * salutes

Yes Ma'am!
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://img.ponibooru.org/images/58/589d2642f2f12dbb74db6b4849d8de4c[/IG]
    Amgosh Hugs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that pic actually made me smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    1)The good-decent special effects do not make up for the awful things he did. No forgiveness! Bt yes, the special effects during the final battle were actually slightly impressive, though it makes 2) me wonder what could have been done if the money had been spent on things other than special effects...
    1) As much as I agree with the overall view of the movie... I loved the battle scene at the end.

2) A part of me wants them to do the movie over again, just to fix all the shit they broke.