Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So I was playing DA:O and I found this:

Was on a codex shortly before the Broodmother. A homage to ME1's long ass elevator rides.
    In the Mark of the Assassin DLC, the study/trophy room contains the head of a krogan, over the doorway.

10+ Year Old Account
    It must be a statistical anomaly, but in my 8 playthroughs (ME1-3), I've never encountered Conrad Verner.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    It must be a statistical anomaly, but in my 8 playthroughs (ME1-3), I've never encountered Conrad Verner.
    That... how did you manage that? lol

15+ Year Old Account
    What did you never go to the ward markets in me1?

The Bill of Rights in our Constitution grants us all our Miranda rights. Meaning we all have a right to romance Miranda over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    That... how did you manage that? lol
    I just read on him, but since I've always gone the same route. Back alley to Fists. I've never gone that way. So in every one of my playthroughs I've gone that way.

Edit: I might have to play through them all again to see him and what he does. But I dredge the feeling of playing ME1.

Deleted
    I just read on him, but since I've always gone the same route. Back alley to Fists. I've never gone that way. So in every one of my playthroughs I've gone that way.

Edit: I might have to play through them all again to see him and what he does. But I dredge the feeling of playing ME1.
    He's right next to a shop in ME1, so I would always meet him re-sweeping the shops after every mission

Deleted
    Then you missed Conrad on Ilium (ME2).
    Shame, that was a good quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Then you missed Conrad on Ilium (ME2).
    Shame, that was a good quest.

I screwed up and didn't hit the FRAPS key fast enough for the third part, but whatever. I forgot that scene autostarted when entering Illium.

Paragon version. I did not shove a gun in his face in ME1, but it bugs and always does that dialogue.

Although shoving a gun in his face is fucking hilarious . . .

"I thought you were a hero!" cracks me up every time.

Top one is my Shepard, bottom one is not.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-04-26 at 01:35 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

I get it now! thats why i can never get a fucking discount from her store!

i never met this guy either :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted

l2 100%

Im glad he became usefull after all

Im a sucker for happy endings!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Im glad he became usefull after all
    Eh, you never see him do or affect anything in the game, and its all that work for just 5 war assets.
    I wouldnt call him useful. But amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I made it Awakening in my DA:O playthrough (third time around.)

I never realized Robin Sachs did the narration. (RIP)

And when Mhairi started talking (the warrior you start out with) I was like "are you Samantha Traynor?" I looked it up on IMDB and yes indeed she is!
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it is Origin and doesn't have an in-game screen shot mode. I keep forgetting I have to open paint and paste the screen into there. It's a little sad since there is so many times where MP bugs out. I.e an Atlas on the roof of the Krogan Firebase.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys, save me! My other half wants to play World of Warcraft. Tell me it's... No, don't! Ah! Heeeeel...

Too late. Let's play some WoW.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Guys, save me! My other half wants to play World of Warcraft. Tell me it's... No, don't! Ah! Heeeeel...

Stop fighting it, just give into it. ...I don't know why I'm quoting a rapist.

/televisionreference

15+ Year Old Account
    Since it is Origin and doesn't have an in-game screen shot mode. I keep forgetting I have to open paint and paste the screen into there. It's a little sad since there is so many times where MP bugs out. I.e an Atlas on the roof of the Krogan Firebase.
    You could try http://gaming.stackexchange.com/ques...-3/53932#53932
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post

Next generation MMO coming soon, your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    Stop fighting it, just give into it. ...I don't know why I'm quoting a rapist.

/televisionreference
    Huh, sounds like something i would say.

Now i have been creeping all over this thread for ages but never posted anything, so here it goes! How old is Urdnot wrex exactly?, i know it says somewhere that he left Tuchanka 300 years prior to ME1, and some krogans have shown to be more than 1000 years old, like Okeer who was a veteran of the krogan rebellions so my guess would be atleast 500, anyone who knows? Also the citadel is the single most epic dlc ever conceived for any mass effect game.