Am I the only one getting the feeling we won't see MENext until at least 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Am I the only one getting the feeling we won't see MENext until at least 2016?
    No, and honestly I find myself okay with that. I'd like it to get done properly and hopefully, if it takes that long, it will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well Varric seems quite older, and DA:2 ends about 8 years after DA:O, so i reckon that if that guy IS morrigans child, then hes older than 8.
    Also, why wouldnt Kirkwall last longer than immediatly after DA:2?

Even Varric when telling the Inq the tales during DA:2 gives off a feeling that it was 5 or so years ago.

The fans expectations have never been higher.
    Well I kinda think that it´s happening 15+ years after DA:2 which would be 23 years after DA:O. This would mean that the possible child of Morrigan is 23 by the time of DA:I and it would also explain why both Varric and Morrigan are older by quite a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Well I kinda think that it´s happening 15+ years after DA:2 which would be 23 years after DA:O. This would mean that the possible child of Morrigan is 23 by the time of DA:I and it would also explain why both Varric and Morrigan are older by quite a bit.
    Morrigan doesnt age.
    You can just see her clearer now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    No, and honestly I find myself okay with that. I'd like it to get done properly and hopefully, if it takes that long, it will be.
    Its better to take enough time to make it properly, so it can shine like a badge of brilliance forever, rather than hang like a badge of shame.
    Once its done, its done.
    Production costs and christmas sales wont matter in the long run, only the quality will.

Speaking of nothing
    Anyone but me hoping that Elias Toufexis (Adam Jensen) will be cast in DA:I?

Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-06-12 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    Oh right Morrigan is some creepy immortal women. Yeah totally forgot about that one

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh right Morrigan is some creepy immortal women. Yeah totally forgot about that one
    That's Flemmeth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    That's Flemmeth
    Yeah but Morrigan is her daughter. Long time since I last played DA:O so I should prolly play it again.

Deleted
    Flemmeth isnt immortal.
    She have had several daughters, but she takes over their bodies when her own body gets old (or the latest daughters body).
    Thats what morrigan feared and you (almost) helped her.
    Thats why you go to kill Flemmeth.
    Theres a bit of quests and dialog explaining this.

Also, Morrigan is le nacho supreme fiesta bueno.

10+ Year Old Account
    It honestly doesn't matter what Bioare does with DA:I, we're at the point now where regardless of what they do people are going to bitch and moan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    It honestly doesn't matter what Bioare does with DA:I, we're at the point now where regardless of what they do people are going to bitch and moan.
    People have been bitching and moaning since time immemorial, so that's nothing new.

Deleted
    The big bang occured with a groan.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure someone, somewhere complained they were doing it wrong.

Deleted
    And then someone photoshopped the whole thing with bigger breasts.

The big bang, the creation of our universe, with breasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    I'm willing to forget DAII and give DAIII a try, in hopes that BW learned their lessons.
    Putin khuliyo

Did Morrigan's voice change or was it always like this? I can swear it strikes me closer to Flemeth than Morrigan's Oo
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Did Morrigan's voice change or was it always like this? I can swear it strikes me closer to Flemeth than Morrigan's Oo
    I don´t know but Morrigan was voiced by Claudia Black in Origins and to be honest I don´t know if the voices are the same.

I am going to start a Origins play-through later today so I should have a refreshed memory of DA:O soon.

The voice actor is the same, they didn't change her. She just got older over the years, so the voice may sound a little bit different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    The voice actor is the same, they didn't change her. She just got older over the years, so the voice may sound a little bit different.
    I have to admit that Claudia Black`s voice as Admiral Xen was extremely sexy. I loved Xen in ME3 because of that voice and the character in general.

I have to admit that Claudia Black`s voice as Admiral Xen was extremely sexy. I loved Xen in ME3 because of that voice and the character in general.
    Indeed, they probably changed the voice too, because Morrigan obviously got older as well. Liked Admiral Xen voice too, but the character... Well, my Renegade Shepard liked her, but the Paragon one wanted to punch her. A good character indeed, able to produce such emotions. Well, almost every character is like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Indeed, they probably changed the voice too, because Morrigan obviously got older as well. Liked Admiral Xen voice too, but the character... Well, my Renegade Shepard liked her, but the Paragon one wanted to punch her. A good character indeed, able to produce such emotions. Well, almost every character is like that.
    Well "Mad Scientist" characters are mostly able to divide the minds of the player base and therefore some like them and some dislike them because of their attitude in relation to your own character and your own believes.

In my opinion Daro´Xen was a brilliant character with way too little screen-time. She wasn't entirely evil or mad but the way she acted was a bit too extreme for some players (especially her plans with the Geth - basically wanting to reduce their numbers to enslave them again).

I would have liked if she got more screen-time and maybe would have been an alternative squad-mate if Tali was dead. You know if Tali is dead you can´t take any Quarian into your squad after Rannoch. Daro´Xen would have been a great character for the Normandy (maybe even filling the "mad scientist" spot of Mordin after he died or left the Normandy)