10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Why does everyone always talk about Shinsui's bankai and not include Ukitake. They're always together and both will probably be shown together regardless of Shinsui's promotion.
    It would be pretty badass to see them both go bankai together at the same time. Then proceed to kick some ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Why does everyone always talk about Shinsui's bankai and not include Ukitake. They're always together and both will probably be shown together regardless of Shinsui's promotion.
    Because there's been WAY more hype about Shunsui's than Ukitake's. For me at least they were about even footing, until Ukitake warned Shunsui during the Stark fight not to use it, because it was too dangerous. That dialed the hype up to 11 for me and from what I hear, for most other people too. Then you add in that he made mincemeat of Stark with just his Shikai and you're really left thinking... HOW do you top that power?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Stark was suicidal...

Utitake's bankai prob isn't that exciting anyway. All he can do is absorb and regurgitate someone's magical attack. (That probably works REALLY well with Quincy arrows though. Someone swinging a sword at you? Prob useless.)

Omg now I hope Utitake fights Bazz B.

I have a vague memory of seeing something somewhere sometime ago that Tite Kubo said something along the lines of he will show all the captain's bankai before the series ends, so we should be see Utitake's and Shinsui's bankai sometime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Stark was suicidal...
    He wasn't suicidal, just lonely. That was his aspect afterall (Solitude)... Doesn't change the fact Shunsui DETONATED him like a dimestore cherry bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    I have a vague memory of seeing something somewhere sometime ago that Tite Kubo said something along the lines of he will show all the captain's bankai before the series ends, so we should be see Utitake's and Shinsui's bankai sometime soon.
    Yup, Not just the captain's either. He's said every Shinigami that has a Bankai or Shikai and hasn't already shown it, WILL show it in this final arc. It's not matter of IF we'll see them, it's just a matter of when

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    He's pretty damn powerful, don't forget that he cut Tensa Zangetsu in half, didn't even look like he was trying and he hadn't released his Vollstandig yet, so I think if he goes full out he could be a match for any of the heavy hitters in the show.

And speaking of heavy hitters, I had a theory on how Shunsui will get up there to fight him, it's a theory based on... Wishful thinking, but I think you'll agree it's no more batshit insane than anything of the stuff Kubo has pulled .

So Haschwalth is in the Royal Palace, out of Shunsui's reach... Except Shunsui is now the Captain Commaner... I don't think it's TOTALLY unreasonable to assume that the Captain Commander would have some method, be it a secret one person elevator or whatever, to get up to the Soul King's Palace, you know, for emergencies. So maybe he'll use that to get up there and THEN we'll get out Haschwalth/Shunsui fight .
    But that was before all the new powerups. Look at what Byakuya and Rukia did to what's his name. As Nodt. From a one sided battle where Byakuya felt Fear and what not, to literally standing there with a dumb stare out of his face "Whatcha doing?"...

But yes. Haschwaltz will make a great fight.

Yeah. The Captain Commander, in this case Shunsui, has a way to communicate with the Squad Zero and ofcourse a way to the Soul Palace, i mean, what else would his job be beside leading the other Captains? Surely he has to let the King know what shit is going on?
    Not sure if it will be a 1 man cannon because Ukitake and / his VC will be there with him.

Wouldn't Ukitake be a good one against the X-asis? Absorb and resend his shots towards him. Seems perfect.

So who has Bankai left?
    Shunsui, Ukitake, Urahara, VC 69, Byakuya (hasn't shown "new" one) and ehmmm.... Kenpachi?

We still don't know what happened to Yachiru either....
    What actually happened to Kenpachi too now that i think of it...? I mean, last time we saw him he was laying half dead on the floor, but since then he hasn't been shown. Has he been zombified? Is he dying and will Yachiru find him and finish him off?

Either way, we will see a sad scene between Yachiru and Kenpachi. I can just feel it T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But that was before all the new powerups. Look at what Byakuya and Rukia did to what's his name. As Nodt. From a one sided battle where Byakuya felt Fear and what not, to literally standing there with a dumb stare out of his face "Whatcha doing?"...

But yes. Haschwaltz will make a great fight.
    True true, he couldn't do that to Ichigo anymore, but I still think he'd easily be on the level to give someone like Shunsui a good fight.

Yeah. The Captain Commander, in this case Shunsui, has a way to communicate with the Squad Zero and ofcourse a way to the Soul Palace, i mean, what else would his job be beside leading the other Captains? Surely he has to let the King know what shit is going on?
    Not sure if it will be a 1 man cannon because Ukitake and / his VC will be there with him.
    True maybe not one man, but a small group, he can't just bring up the whole Gotei 13 and it was too small for Ichigo and crew to get up. tbh I think it'll just be him and Nanao-chan. I've been saying it since his first clash with Haschwalth, this is how I see the fight going.

Haschwalth will have the early edge. Shunsui will release Shikai and start to overpower him. Hashwalth will release Vollstandig and use his powers to inflict a SERIOUS injury on Shunsui. As he goes in to deliver the Coup de grace, Nanao will jump in the way and die. Shunsui will LOSE his shit (don't forget he's known Nanao since she was a child) and for the first time in... Ever... We'll see Shunsui lose his cool, he'll go fucking BESERK, unleash Bankai and totally monster Haschwalth in some horrifically twisted way, then go on a rampage and maybe kill a few more filler bitches, before Ukitake calms him down.

Wouldn't Ukitake be a good one against the X-asis? Absorb and resend his shots towards him. Seems perfect.
    Aye I think that's going to happen, seems too good a pairing to avoid. Like Bazz-B and new Royal Guard Rukia.

So who has Bankai left?
    Shunsui, Ukitake, Urahara, VC 69, Byakuya (hasn't shown "new" one) and ehmmm.... Kenpachi?
    yeah I think that list is about right, but I don't think we'll be seeing a Kenpachi Bankai any time soon

We still don't know what happened to Yachiru either....
    What actually happened to Kenpachi too now that i think of it...? I mean, last time we saw him he was laying half dead on the floor, but since then he hasn't been shown. Has he been zombified? Is he dying and will Yachiru find him and finish him off?

Either way, we will see a sad scene between Yachiru and Kenpachi. I can just feel it T_T
    Yeah I think Kenpachi is pretty dead , they haven't shown his corpse, but I think that's because they're waiting to drop a nasty scene just like you mentioned with Zaraki and Yachiru... It's going to be ssaadd.

So who has Bankai left?
    I don't think we will see Kenpachi bankai. He was the only person to make captain without it, and he just now learned to communicate with his Zanpakutō spirit and release Shikai, and Bankai is something that takes many years to acheive. Unless you cheat and do the special training that Ichigo underwent, and they said the only person who was able to do that before him was Urahara.

Yoruichi used to be a captain as well, and we have never even seen her Zanpakutō. So hopefully we also get that. The only other ones that we haven't even seen Shikai on would be Nanao and Nemu that I can think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Yoruichi used to be a captain as well, and we have never even seen her Zanpakutō. So hopefully we also get that. The only other ones that we haven't even seen Shikai on would be Nanao and Nemu that I can think of.
    I don't think Yoruichi even has a Zanpaktou we've never seen her use it, so I think Kubo could be forgiven for not showing us her Shikai/Bankai.

Nanao I believe we'll see her Shikai in the fight I outlined above, when she gets splatted to piss off Shunsui.

Nemu I don't think has a Zanpaktou, don't forget she's not a real person, she's a doll that Kurotsuchi made.

Just my opinions.

Yoroichi doesn't even have an opponent. Squad Zero is handling the 4 Sternritter and Shunsui is gonna come to Beanpole if Gallahadd's fantasies come true. Yoroichi isn't really good enough for the rest.

Unless we get a tag team of Urahara, Yoroichi, Ichigo's Dad triple bankaiing to fight Juha.

Yoroichi doesn't even have an opponent. Squad Zero is handling the 4 Sternritter and Shunsui is gonna come to Beanpole if Gallahadd's fantasies come true. Yoroichi isn't really good enough for the rest.

Unless we get a tag team of Urahara, Yoroichi, Ichigo's Dad triple bankaiing to fight Juha.
    So it would be a repeat of the aizen fight but all of them using there Bankai's thats kinda boring.

Also to add I still feel Yachiru is Kenpachi's sword in some way.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Yachiru is to Kenpachi as Lily was to Stark.

Thats how I see it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    100% agreed. Been saying it since the Zanpaktou Tales filler arc. Also you'll note since Zaraki release his shikai, we've not seen her.

Wouldn't surprise me if she was his Zanpaktou and her "Shikai" that she showed was actually something to do with his Bankai.

True true, he couldn't do that to Ichigo anymore, but I still think he'd easily be on the level to give someone like Shunsui a good fight.

True maybe not one man, but a small group, he can't just bring up the whole Gotei 13 and it was too small for Ichigo and crew to get up. tbh I think it'll just be him and Nanao-chan. I've been saying it since his first clash with Haschwalth, this is how I see the fight going.

Haschwalth will have the early edge. Shunsui will release Shikai and start to overpower him. Hashwalth will release Vollstandig and use his powers to inflict a SERIOUS injury on Shunsui. As he goes in to deliver the Coup de grace, Nanao will jump in the way and die. Shunsui will LOSE his shit (don't forget he's known Nanao since she was a child) and for the first time in... Ever... We'll see Shunsui lose his cool, he'll go fucking BESERK, unleash Bankai and totally monster Haschwalth in some horrifically twisted way, then go on a rampage and maybe kill a few more filler bitches, before Ukitake calms him down.

Aye I think that's going to happen, seems too good a pairing to avoid. Like Bazz-B and new Royal Guard Rukia.

yeah I think that list is about right, but I don't think we'll be seeing a Kenpachi Bankai any time soon

Yeah I think Kenpachi is pretty dead , they haven't shown his corpse, but I think that's because they're waiting to drop a nasty scene just like you mentioned with Zaraki and Yachiru... It's going to be ssaadd.
    Yeah. The Shunsui vs Haschwaltz has just been hinted at too hard. Would be a bit strange if they won't fight all of a sudden.

I don't expect Haschwaltz to just pop Vollstandig and just get a good hit on Shunsui and Nanao jumping in front of it to stop Shunsui from dying.
    It will be more that Shunsui is still in Shikai and that the "scales of Balance" from Haschwaltz will show that it is unfair into Haschwaltz direction (or even into Shunsui's cause he has to be carefull with Nanao around).

And then something happens that makes Shunsui go berserk and pop Bankai... I can even see him say with a crying angry face how sorry he is to Nanao for dragging her into the fight.

Bazz-B vs Rukia could be a good fight since the first "ice user" was so weak. This would also give more info about her Bankai instead of a simple freeze every living shit out there that i can see.

OH! What about useless Shinji? xD "Imma derping my Bankai!". "Team Shinji blasting off again" *cough*

SCREW YOU GUYS! Yachiru isn't Kenpachi's Zanpakuto Not happening. Nope. Don't want it LALALALALALALALALA.

Yachiru is Kenpachi and Unohana's child. Not kidding. Kenpachi really is her dad. Calling it now!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't expect Haschwaltz to just pop Vollstandig and just get a good hit on Shunsu
    I didn't mean it quite that literally .

That was just a rough outline of how I think the fight will go. After the Stark fight I expect this one to be a EPIC battle, at least 3, maybe 4 chapters, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was more than that.

Ya'll forgot Isshin Kurosaki in your list.

I didn't mean it quite that literally .

That was just a rough outline of how I think the fight will go. After the Stark fight I expect this one to be a EPIC battle, at least 3, maybe 4 chapters, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was more than that.
    Yeah ok, i get that :P But even then. I think for Shunsui to get hit it would be something that catches him offguard.

Starkk fight; Wonderweiss joining the fight which allowed Starkk to get a hit on Shunsui.
    General shot him when Yamamoto got defeated.
    Haschwaltz uses Nanao / Bankai of Shunsui fucks area up and Nanao get's hit somehow.

Oh yeah, Isshin....

Ya'll forgot Aizen too! Does he count? Cause officially he doesn't have a Zanpakuto anymore...

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally forgot about seeing Aizen's Bankai. (if he still even has some semblance of a Zanpakuto?) Considering how ridiculous his Shikai is I wonder what his Bankai would be like? Where do you go from total control of 5 senses? Seems like that's already the top lol

Somewhere i think he lost it. But! What if he indeed did merge with his Zanpakuto like Ichigo did at that point?

Remember; Aizen somehow made Juha believe he had more time during the first invasion. Could it be that Aizen somehow still has his powers? Not only total hypnoses, but complete control over the whole brain? (Not some cheap "your my doll now" trick, i mean a complete mind fuck)