Page 7 of 213 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For as long as i moved on from sunwell i always wanted to reuse the skins of those fistweapons...i will farm the hell out of that place with my monk to get them..monk like or not they look so awesome ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Rogue only.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Many thanks for this. You outdid yourself with this set, truly.

Well, enjoy. I don't even have a rogue, nor a monk. I just like making sets.
    This was the original rogue design;

Much prefer the weapons, but the mask used earlier in this thread is prettier.
    This one isn't bad either. Just the down syndrome orc doesn't do it justice.

I can't wait for all the asian themed creations in mop. Has me giddy.

This staff. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenTaurus View Post
    I disagree. Many of the Rogue leather sets are perfect for monks. Rogues were the original ninjas in WoW purely because there were no other ninja classes atm.
    And some of the hoods and leather sets fit perfectly with Windwalker theme. Not so much with the Healer/Tank theme tho.
    Rogues will always be associated with ninja, monks are more like Shaolin style martial artists and not ninjas. There are many sets out there that can fit to the monk theme but they are not ninjas. If you try to look like a ninja you'll just end up looking like a wannabe rogue.
    Last edited by delus; 2012-08-28 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    The third is my Shado Pan RP set. Out of all the red and black armor sets I browsed through, the red recolor of the Assassination Armor looked the best alongside the Shado Pan helmet, so I chose that. It looks absolutely lovely.

What are the specs on this one? I can't seem to find reference to a red colored assassination set on wowhead.

Also, what tool are you using to model this and get the screenshot?

Please would you be willing to link the set pieces in your rogue model? thank you in advance
    This was the original rogue design;

Much prefer the weapons, but the mask used earlier in this thread is prettier.

Well, it's the same items as linked previously, but the mask is Wrathful Gladiator's Leather Helmet, which is part of a rogue-only pvp set. As for the shoulders, I had a little look around, and I believe they're Shizzle's Muzzle Cover.

The sheath-on-back sword is Felsteel Longblade, a craftable TBC weapon. Pretty rare recipe, though.
    You just inspired me! Your transmog looks incredible, BRB!!

Edit: Do you recall the name on the chest,gloves,legs?
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-08-28 at 09:22 PM.

They're all linked and named earlier on this page if you scroll up
    Doh sorry, Only saw the swords and shoulders, Too excited with todays patch and such a brilliant transmog set :3

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 09:42 PM ----------

http://disciplinaryaction.wordpress....ue-and-shaman/

Great link for all leather wearers

Hmm not sure if im playing mop but i go with "styles" when i transmog like my druid was based around nature. Might base a monk around being calm tomorrow and see what i get :P

Went with this one for mine on my lvl 90 mistweaver, rather like it.

actually, the boots need to be changed though.. i guess i missed doing the quest to get the ones that matched lol oops

Edit for gear list: the hat you can get when you become best friends with Old Hillpaw in the Tillers, he'll mail you a cloth hat but the vendor sells a leather one or plate or mail w/e, its a white quality item but can be transmogged. The staff and belt are just from Monk quests you'll do while leveling. The rest of the gear is the "discovery armor" set on wowhead, but the shoulders are Overlord's Trophy Shoulders.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-08-29 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    My god, probably the worst. Looks like a space-age pizza shovel.
    well space age monk then, thats goin to be my transmog theme

10+ Year Old Account
    My monk is called Mooselee and she is a female gnome. She will be wearing Druid T2 recolor (The one with the moose antlers!)

This is what I'm going with.

At least until I see 50000 other monks/rogues/druids using it. lol
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-08-29 at 01:28 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Potions View Post
    yay a pic of the kegstaff. I cant wait for that item. Probably make my monk a staff user for quite a long time just to have that mogged into my look.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weeeeeell, I'm looking for some green or yellow transmog that is rather unique and has a robe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnalsyn View Post
    What are the specs on this one? I can't seem to find reference to a red colored assassination set on wowhead.

Also, what tool are you using to model this and get the screenshot?
    Here's the set. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=791

The belt and the shoes.

And I'm using the Snipping Tool. It comes standard with Windows 7.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eww. Green and yellow, you say? That's just... Tons ew.
    Oh no no. Not green and yellow. Green OR yellow. Maybe purple :P
    I just want something unique that no one else got.
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=45237 this is an example of yellow :P
    Last edited by Scrubity; 2012-08-30 at 08:43 AM.