Deleted
    So I go Naut jungler as everybody called for other roles, ryze counterpick mid vlad,
    I go once there at beginning cause he was already pushed under tower to put some pressure on vlad,
    ryze flames me cause I stole his xp, being there like 10 seconds...
    ...after that I buy fast boots and gank bot 2 times from behind our turret, we get 4 kills, i take only assists ofc...
    ...ryze starts dieing a lot and flames at me cause of that xp lost...until the end...he was mad all the game...then bot lane voted no to surrender so was 3vs2,
    I wanted to surrender cause I didn't want to play with that guy if he was already asking for a surrender even if botlane was good
    after the second voting he says if u vote NO again I go afk,
    support says "tnx for giving me a reason to report u"
    ryze says "lol i can't be banned u see I'm not afk I'm here" (staying in base doing nothing)

I really someone from riot goes in his home and uninstall his game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck leavers. 2 4v5s in a row.

Deleted
    I had a great game on sunday. We were 10 minutes into the game when suddenly my whole team disconnected(except me that is) while none of the enemies disconnected. They reconnected like 10 minutes later but of course game was lost anyway from then on. That was a typical soloqueue game of that day for me. :C

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a Kassadin in Dominion that refused to use his ult to get to places faster, saying that the CD on it is too long. Fucking really? You decide to play Kass and you don't even use your ult?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm done till the new patch craze passes. I feel like all the really stupid people are spamming ques thinking the new jungle changes and items are in.

Level 28, going into normal 5v5 draft. I enter the game with a "Hey dude you fat?" "can you jungle?" I respond "I guess i can jungle on Jax.... havn't really done it at all though" guy and his friend respond with stuff like "good fat" and "cool". We proceed with the game, and the top lane is pushing so hard that he is sitting 10ft away from the turret half the lane phase, and orianna is getting destroyed by kat in mid before i even get blue/red buff. Needless to say by the time i could gank there wasn't anyway to do it besides overpushed top and fed kat in mid... then they say "You suck at jax, no ganks" when I almost never had an opportunity.. obviously, we surrendered around 23 mins. Fun.

Deleted
    Oh so typical. Totally dominating a team. Suddenly our Zed disconnects and doesn't come back. We still win most fights but can't keep up once they got 2 inhibitors down and they get free barons etc. Anyhow after 55 minutes or so they finally win, getting carried by their fed Kennen really. Their Elise and Zed who have been useless most of the game start calling us noobs and easy win.

Oh how simple life must be when you're so proud you won a game because of a DC. Funnily enough, our Zed who DC'ed for like the last 15 minutes of the game still had better stats then those 2 .. combined.

Deleted
    I just went 0/5/0 vs a Wukong top as a Yorick within 15 minutes. Not really my day, even if I try to blame either team's jungler. -.-

10+ Year Old Account

I felt like a complete useless git after this game, and I think I may have made our Morde rage quit. I so bet that I'm gonna end up in The Tribunal for this. ("Intentionally Feeding")
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Got home from classes today and figured it as a good time to start playing some ranked. Wrong. Elo compression hurts, and I lost three games in a row horribly. The last one I was forced into playing support where my ADC kept feeding. I rage quit and now I'm banned for 24 hours. Lesson learned I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    So I go Naut jungler as everybody called for other roles, ryze counterpick mid vlad,
    I go once there at beginning cause he was already pushed under tower to put some pressure on vlad,
    ryze flames me cause I stole his xp, being there like 10 seconds...
    ...after that I buy fast boots and gank bot 2 times from behind our turret, we get 4 kills, i take only assists ofc...
    ...ryze starts dieing a lot and flames at me cause of that xp lost...until the end...he was mad all the game...then bot lane voted no to surrender so was 3vs2,
    I wanted to surrender cause I didn't want to play with that guy if he was already asking for a surrender even if botlane was good
    after the second voting he says if u vote NO again I go afk,
    support says "tnx for giving me a reason to report u"
    ryze says "lol i can't be banned u see I'm not afk I'm here" (staying in base doing nothing)

I really someone from riot goes in his home and uninstall his game.
    I think we played with the same special person. I had someone do the exact same thing :c Plus I often play duo bot. EUNE?

Tried ranked again, im now not touching it again for awhile.

I just got shouted at for the last 2 hours, no friendly atmosphere.

Just had a soraka that felt she had spend all her time typing about how low my cs was instead of warding or helping. When everytime i go to cs i get poked by ezreal/sona, im new i dont know how to deal with them.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I think we played with the same special person. I had someone do the exact same thing :c Plus I often play duo bot. EUNE?
    Nop, EUW, maybe double account or is a virus

Zed top vs Sion/Ashe, great! Pre 6 couldn't do much, but when you hit 6 and with some help; bye bye squishy.

But it was so lovely how Sion ONLY kept pushing and pushing. And the rest of their team would just push other lanes. Ugh, support didn't even place a ward, jungler kept whining about support not buying wards... Could pretty much one shot twitch/ashe/katarina with just ult...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Yay, first ranked game for the pre-season..everyone's calling their biz...I call jungle, everything else is called, except first pick is silent...instalocks amumu...needless to say, game did NOT end well. No working ganks..surrender around 25. Woohoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our kat afks in pool for first 12 minutes. Our Xin chases Yi through enemy jungle everytime he sees the Yi (dies all but once). Our Ashe dies to Teemo 4 times in the first 10 mintutes...Needless to say the team refuses a surrender thrown up by our Rengar cause Kat is back. By 25 minutes our Nexus is dead, our Kat has died 8 times, and Yi is at 11 deaths.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

I felt like a complete useless git after this game, and I think I may have made our Morde rage quit. I so bet that I'm gonna end up in The Tribunal for this. ("Intentionally Feeding")
    Why are everybody's minion kills so insanely low and why did the game only last 13 min ?

10+ Year Old Account
    "The proving grounds"

--

On which Rammus isn't too hot to begin with and which was snowballed incredibly.

Is this a new feature ? Doesn't ring a bell at all . . can I create one in a custom game with bots ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Is this a new feature ? Doesn't ring a bell at all . . can I create one in a custom game with bots ?
    Alsos known as "ARAM" or All Random All Mid.

It's a bridge, the same length as mid lane, where all 5 champs are selected via the "random" option, and essentially teamfight their way to the death. No backing(bluepill) No heals, No buying items unless you die.

It's pretty fun, and yes you can create a custom game, however not with bots sadly.
    It is supposedly coming to matchmaking in s3(hopefully).

Anyway, i'm done playing ranked.
    Fuck everything about it, and the fucking idiots/trolls it entices.
    Started playing last night, went 3-1 with some good games, then it begun...
    http://i.imgur.com/uEZno.jpg - oh god reading the postgame chat makes me feel like a total twat now... can't really justify it, but to lose a "sure win" for nothing, and have the other team mock you... it kinda gets you infuriated.
    next game, we were dominating HARD, like, force them to surrender at 20 minutes hard. However, they were stubborn, so we just took all their inhibs, got baron and pushed.
    We did that and got both their nexus turrets down, then fell back as we were low and they respawned.
    When gearing up for the next push, we were about to initiate baron and our ADC "disconnected". I say that because he never returned..i'll come back to this
    A few 4v5 teamfights went back and forth, and I think they realised our MF has DC'd because they seem to get some confidence back and picking us off.
    Anyway, we 4man baron, and begin to push. however with it being 50 minutes into the game, everyone is pretty much max geared so they end up winning due to it being 5v4, they just hard pushed mid then in the end started screaming stuff like "GG NOOBS LOL XD OUTPLAYED".
    Pissed me off so much, anyway, I decided to add the ADC after the game because he was actually a good player, and everyone has an unfortunate dc... turns out he didn't dc at all, he got "bored of the game, they wouldn't give up" and left.
    like seriously? what the fuck is actually wrong with people, he'd rather sit on the fucking main menu than play a game which is seconds away from winning.

Add in a few games today where people don't have a clue how to play...aka
    a garen instalocking top lane who OPENS his fight with his ult and a kat towerdiving at level 2. I suppose this one is my fault ... he did ask before hand if he needed smite for top lane, I just assumed he was joking >_>
    A 1519 elo ez carrying his team vs us 1050elo players - Not even sure how this one came to be to be honest... but it was just so obvious in the game, outplayed us in every imaginable way possible.
    or simply every single player except you and your laning partner playing shit. We had the advantage here, but they would fucking run 1-2 vs 5, or just get pulled by blitz and blown up.
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2012-11-15 at 02:44 AM.