Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Any phrase that starts with "I Heard..." puts me in a frenzy.. -.-'

Iv'e been annoyed by it so long, that now, whenever someone goes I heard... I interrupt with a loud nerdraged !I DUNCARE!!

People who always call their SO "babe". Like the SNL skit.

Anything with the word ''care'' in it, like:

''I don't care''

''I couldn't care less''

Also:

''If you don't like to, don't play it''

Is it really a crime to just judge a game you played and used to like??? Whats wrong with a little critism? It'll only help the developers

today..."welcome to mc donalds..melpyou?" apparently may i help you is hard to say.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

not phrases but moreso words:

ridunculous, and please

yes the word please annoys the hell out of me, if you want me to do something ask me to do it, ill do it, but throw in the word please and i just wont do it(can thank my father for my hatred of that word)

That shit cra(zy).

Only phrase that really annoys me. I do not know why but every time I hear it I want to punch the person in the face repeatedly.

Since Blizz started using X Y Z in their post to describe random stuff EVERYONE suddenly is using the same thing. It doesn't make your post look smarter, rather makes you look like mathfag.

I only know of one person in the world who says this, but I used to have a friend who would say "I mine as well" instead of "I might as well." My best guess is that it was a speech impediment-induced phonetic spelling, but it got on my everfuckingliving nerves. She said it pretty often, and no amount of argument or proof could convince her that it was incorrect. Haven't spoken to her in years and it still irritates me any time I think of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    "same difference" drives me bat shit crazy (inc some one saying they cant stand the phrase bat shit crazy)!!!!

If its the same how is it different and if it's different how is it the same... each time some one uses that phrase I ask them to explain how it makes sense!

ME: so do you want you hot dog toasted or steamed
    A: Same difference
    Me: How is it the same yet different?
    A: They are both the same to me so wtv you feel like making
    Me: So what you really meant is they are both the same to you? or there is no difference for you?
    A: Yea
    Me: THEN WHY NOT CHOOSE ONE AND SAY SO!!

10+ Year Old Account
    What goes around comes around, it never does for some people..

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Yeah, of course they annoy you, they're meant to be annoying. They're patronizing terms, tiger.

They usually aren't (but sometimes are). I've heard it a lot, and I know they aren't trying to be rude, it's just what they say.
    Thanks kid. :P

I'm sure the women are not trying to be rude, it just bugs me.

''Its nostalgia''

So very sick of that. If I like vanilla WoW more than Cataclysm, people instantly assume its nostalgia...

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Since Blizz started using X Y Z in their post to describe random stuff EVERYONE suddenly is using the same thing. It doesn't make your post look smarter, rather makes you look like mathfag.
    I dunno about anyone else, but I've been doing this long before Blizzard, and I don't even associate it with them. If you don't appreciate the value of X as a variable, then I don't know what to tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I dunno about anyone else, but I've been doing this long before Blizzard, and I don't even associate it with them. If you don't appreciate the value of X as a variable, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Don't sweat it. Anyone who refers to someone as a "Mathfag" probably isn't worthy of clarification anyway.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

"Good for you"
    Just seems like such a dick thing to say after someone gets excited about a milestone in their life.

"Hey my business that I just started is doing quite well, sold my first round of inventory!"
    "Good for you"

Bleh. hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    YOLO and SMH

The first one, well that's just an excuse to become more of and idiot... and the second one... I have an aneurism every time I see someone say smh... only because it's the most idiotic thing you could add to a sentence ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    "same difference" drives me bat shit crazy (inc some one saying they cant stand the phrase bat shit crazy)!!!!

If its the same how is it different and if it's different how is it the same... each time some one uses that phrase I ask them to explain how it makes sense!

ME: so do you want you hot dog toasted or steamed
    A: Same difference
    Me: How is it the same yet different?
    A: They are both the same to me so wtv you feel like making
    Me: So what you really meant is they are both the same to you? or there is no difference for you?
    A: Yea
    Me: THEN WHY NOT CHOOSE ONE AND SAY SO!!
    10-5 = 5
    15-10 = 5
    same difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Emberhelm View Post
    "Good for you"
    Just seems like such a dick thing to say after someone gets excited about a milestone in their life.

"Hey my business that I just started is doing quite well, sold my first round of inventory!"
    "Good for you"

Bleh. hate it.
    Agreed, it's very rude, actually. There are nicer ways to say you aren't interested in what's going on in someone's life, or you could just fake it and pretend to be happy for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In text, using 'of' instead of 'have' drives me batshit-insane.

It's not 'would of', 'could of', or 'should of'. It's 'would have', 'could have', and 'should have'. Edit: Or "would've", "could've", and "should've".

Petty? Sure. Still aggravates the fuck out of me every time I see it, even if I don't generally see a point in trying to correct (educate, in my mind) the offender.

Overall? Using 'most' instead of 'almost' and 'literally' to mean 'figuratively'.
    Last edited by Taliesyn; 2012-05-30 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    ''Its nostalgia''

So very sick of that. If I like vanilla WoW more than Cataclysm, people instantly assume its nostalgia...
    This.

Also "Elitist". No sorry, i just prefer working for something in a game rather than it be handed to me. Its worthless If its handed to me. Worst is if i am better than someone I'm called an elitist if i'm worse than someone I'm called a noob. You cant win.