Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

so...servers are down?

Getting error 3003 http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/status says the servers are down.

I went to bed when the servers went down at 5pm-ish (est) and i see they are down again... did they never come back up?

I do not see a message on the log in page saying anything about maintenance or when they are coming back up.

anyone know what is going on?
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

They came back up at 7:30 EST, then went down just before 11.

They just went down for me, was in the middle of the cinematic between acts 2 and 3. No loss though, already seen that one haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Getting error 3003 http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/status says the servers are down.

I went to bed when the servers went down at 5pm-ish (est) and i see they are down again... did they never come back up?

I do not see a message on the log in page saying anything about maintenance or when they are coming back up.

anyone know what is going on?
    Must have gone down within the past 30 minutes. I walked away for dinner and came back unable to log in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

I finally got the game installed after about... 8 hours or so of troubleshooting and trial/error. Was about to quit and say FK IT LETS DO IT LIVE but i finally got it installed, it's downloading a steady rate of 2mbs and it's about 50% complete. Upon hitting PLAY and logging in, i am greeted with ERROR 3003.
    Thanks blizzard, fking trolls.

No reason to get mad.
    Just because you paid for a service that you aren't receiving gives you no right to be upset. I go to Burger King all the time and order a Large #4, they don't give it to me but thats K I don't sweat it. I realize they are busy and that Large #4's are tough to do. Even tho it's on the menu and i gave them my money for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, servers crapped out on me. Sucks because I was just starting to get into the blacksmithing thing.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I feel bad for Europe. Those servers were down at least an hour before NA just went down and they're STILL down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Just posted on Twitter:
    Diablo ‏ @Diablo
    We're aware players may not be able to connect to the Americas region, or are having difficulty stay in-game. We are investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I feel bad for Europe. Those servers were down at least an hour before NA just went down and they're STILL down.
    I don't feel bad for any one particular country at this point, considering. Equal amounts of empathy for all Diablo players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something went "bonk."

Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I don't feel bad for any one particular country at this point, considering. Equal amounts of empathy for all Diablo players.
    They just finished Euro maintenance. Self pity level = 100%.

Here we go, finally a notice on the log in page:

Looks like all of battle.net is down, not just D3.

Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    Just because you paid for a service that you aren't receiving gives you no right to be upset.
    Wrong. Wrong on every level. This would be akin to paying for a lapdance just to watch the stripper walk off to have a smoke break while you sit in the booth. For 3 hours. If I'm paying for something, I sure as hell want to receive what I'm paying for. Would I want to pay for a new car just to be able to drive it when the mechanic connects the alternator? No, I want the thing working when I buy it. That's the point. Should I order a meal at a fancy restaurant and then sit there listening to other patrons talk about how good their meal is? Hell no. I could keep making analogies, but you get the idea.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

10+ Year Old Account
    Was just about to kill the Skeleton King when...bam...disconnected...sigh. Now to do it again (not sure how far back the last checkpoint was, or if anything will need to be redone and what ive lost due to this ><)
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

this is pathetic
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this is about the 4th or 5th time today haha. Looks like I will finish my accounting homework after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Wrong. Wrong on every level. This would be akin to paying for a lapdance just to watch the stripper walk off to have a smoke break while you sit in the booth. For 3 hours. If I'm paying for something, I sure as hell want to receive what I'm paying for. Would I want to pay for a new car just to be able to drive it when the mechanic connects the alternator? No, I want the thing working when I buy it. That's the point. Should I order a meal at a fancy restaurant and then sit there listening to other patrons talk about how good their meal is? Hell no. I could keep making analogies, but you get the idea.
    No this is going to pay and get a lapdance from a certain stripper, only to find that everyone in your tri-state area wants a lap dance from her at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divr View Post
    Was just about to kill the Skeleton King when...bam...disconnected...sigh. Now to do it again (not sure how far back the last checkpoint was, or if anything will need to be redone and what ive lost due to this ><)
    i had JUST killed teh butcher and grabbed his loot and also got DC'd very rudely. hope to god there was a checkpoint right after i killed him. didnt notice at the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    It's more akin to buying a house and finding out the date you can move in has been pushed back a day or two due to some last minute paperwork. In the grand scheme of things it's insignificant, but you make a ridiculous deal out of it because you had anticipated it being today.