14 2.32%

4 0.66%

22 3.64%
  • 0 (cuz I'm a troll)

37 6.13%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Your poll is biased. "0" has a "I am a troll" tag next to it, but "10" doesn't have a "I am a fanboy" tag next to it.

If you think GW2 is as bad as Superman 64, you're a troll.

I think out of 10 it's a 9. Strong game from my extensive mmo point of view and I'm in love with the lack of trinity/skill requirements to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Some people just really need those yellow exclamation marks to tell them what to do I guess.
    Mobs give like what, 9 exp in the starter zones while crafting nodes give like 40 exp.

I mean anyone who thinks grinding mobs is the answer isn't even looking at the pretty yellow numbers popping up on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    If you think GW2 is as bad as Superman 64, you're a troll.
    And if you think that GW2 has no flaws, you're a ... ?

9. The game's fantastic.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And if you think that GW2 has no flaws, you're a ... ?
    Fanatic?

New and different which will set it apart from others currently out on the market. Not having a monthly sub will do wonders and it may very well keep people even if everyone grows bored of the end game after awhile. Lack of content really hurts new MMO's trying to make a splash and keep customers long term. We shall see what happens. For me, it was interesting, but after a few hours I wasn't really feeling it. I guess it's just not the game for me. 6/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    7/10. It's so much like Aion it's not even funny. Albeit much better at almost everything. The questing was pretty bad tho, I was constantly running out of quests with my next story quest being 2-3 levels ahead with no way to catch up besides killing mobs, which is just horrible. the combat is prettymuch smash abilities, with little need to sequence them correctly (at least this will change at max level).
    With regards to the questing thing, I didn't play the last two weekends, but I would agree. I do think that's something they'll iron out before launch though, because you always seem to end up 2 levels behind your quests.

Also, I've voted 8. Nothing to really blow my mind about it, but the fact is, I never have to spend another penny on it and, once it hits live, I can just log onto it whenever I want.

Solid 7 for me. There are some balance issues which if corrected will push it to an 8. Not going any higher than that until I see what's after late 30's (since no one who's seen anytrhing later can actually talk about it)

It's a very good game (as much as I've seen)

Conversely, my scoring will drop significantly if they don't fix both the queueing and lag in WvW!
    Last edited by Eliandal; 2012-07-25 at 07:00 AM.

7.5-8.0 seemed about right to me. There are some usability issues currently and much of the later content is not yet seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted 8/10. The only cons I had about the game was the way the camera works and sometimes I found some parts of the events to be a bit boring (such as running back and fourth to an NPC handing in stuff one at a time or killing rats) but other than that i found the game to be a breath of fresh air after playing WoW for so long. I'm sure that with future patches the game will become even better and some of the flaws it currently has will be gone.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    With regards to the questing thing, I didn't play the last two weekends, but I would agree. I do think that's something they'll iron out before launch though, because you always seem to end up 2 levels behind your quests.

This happened to me too. Know what I did?

Head to the other race's areas. Fixed it right up.

Deleted
    gave it a 10/10, it might have some flaws (nothing major that I could find during these BWEs but hey) but it's the game I've been looking for the past year and a half basically. I'm fed up by the "wow-standards", I'm fed up by homing missile attacks and I'm fed up by the endless "LF1M tank for w/e raid I'm farming right now". This game is like wow was when you started playing it. New, epic, vast. But it's so much more aswell.

I also love the fact that it's such a LAN-friendly game. With wow you could either lvl up a new char, wait 2h for a raid and then wipe or do some pvping. Here you can do anything. I played with a friend this weekend and we were like "What now? Hey, let's go over here and check this place out". We ended up in an epic battle between some swamp-demons and a shitload of players. It's randomness like that that makes this game come alive.

Call me fanboy if you like, but I know that I love and will keep on loving this game for a long time =)

Deleted
    I'd rate it 8 but I'm personally particularly harsh with rating, cause I'm like those cool kids.

Deleted
    9/10 It´s an all around well design game with alot of potential. I love the WvW (the best world pvp i´ve seen in years), and the questing is a breath of fresh air to the genre. Can´t give it a 10/10 because I haven´t seen the game past level 30, but it will be epic for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/10 I overhyped the game awhile back and now the game mostly feels like meh to me.

0. Not because "I'm a troll" as you seem to state in your pole, but because the game doesn't really interest me at all. I think its got some really neat features, but like I said, 0 because I'm not interested in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. Kinda want to give it a 10, cause I had a blast, but some of the professions I tried, felt like things were still a bit off. Necromancer and Mesmer probably need some work.

I also can't stand some of the story-telling.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    0. Not because "I'm a troll" as you seem to state in your pole, but because the game doesn't really interest me at all. I think its got some really neat features, but like I said, 0 because I'm not interested in it.
    It's not a "are you interested" poll. If you were a journalist and had to review the game you probably wouldn't rate it 0 even if you dislike it.

Solid 9 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    So. I have to ask.

Did you even try the beta, or did you just notice this thread in the "recent forum posts" thing and decide to vote on a game you've never looked into or tried? O_o

You can't really rate a game if you don't give it a solid try.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 06:44 PM ----------

Your poll is biased. "0" has a "I am a troll" tag next to it, but "10" doesn't have a "I am a fanboy" tag next to it.
    I'm of the opinion that non-trolls would at least give it a 1.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.