Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    ~snip~

That screenshot was taken the day that dispatch was buffed (420% weapon damage I believe) in the PTR, so it's a bit outdated.
    I had full Cataclysm plus Fear&Vengeance. The warlock feared me and trinket was on CD, so I had no way to stop it. The druid hit me pretty much out of nowhere (I was fleeing)

I don't understand why some specs (fire mages, warriors, shadow priests, destruction warlocks) can hit so hard while other classes hit very weak (unholy DKs, rogues outside Find Weakness, etc.) with the new resilience changes.

I hope it's much better at 90.
    Well, if you let a warlock cast chaosbolt on you, you are doing it wrong. The cast is so long it's almost impossible to fail interrupting it.
    Rest of those classes, no idea >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Well, if you let a warlock cast chaosbolt on you, you are doing it wrong. The cast is so long it's almost impossible to fail interrupting it.
    Rest of those classes, no idea >.>
    instant fear>chaos bolt

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrogue View Post
    frost mage, fire, frost dk, some hunter spec, warriors

all 3 rogue specs, >>> few others
    Mutilate is far from weak, its damage is really op'd, at least at lvl85. No idea about lvl90 and people in 90 pvp gear. But at lvl85 i am almost sure the Mutilate rogue is doing the highest dmg of all melee speccs availible in pvp, pretty easily.

Tell this from a 85 rogue and 85 blood dk point of view. Neither ferals, retris nor warriors can harm a blood dk, but mutilate rogue can. His problem just is, he is very vulnerable. But better let him no unchecked as his melee damage is quite insane, like an enhancer shaman who got his procs all the time. I guess with a healer behind he can be pretty terrible.

However no contest to a mage, he just got too much control and rogue got less of it.

---------- Post added 2012-09-10 at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post

rogues are just... dunno... feel like a shitty version of a warrior.
    Still stealth. Anyways try mutilate. People play too much with subletly and even combat, hardly the same dmg as a muti can do. ;> Melee glass canon now, But you can use the talents(which are on different tiers btw) nerve strike and elusiveness to take out 80% of the incoming damage, so you got a hard hitter and a tanky rogue. Avoiding dmg was made harder now. People need to adapt.