10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    You're blind. There is a large orange download button in the middle of the page. Right in the section labeled 'Client Download'.

http://download.bladeandsoul.com/BnS_Lite_Installer.exe

For those who already have the CBT downloaded you can finagle your old install so you don't have to redownload the whole thing. Start the new installer, quit when it starts game download, copy over the cbt cooked folder, restart installer to pick up any new bits.
    When i clicked on it earlier it took me to the page where you pre order the game so i diden't click a 2nd time, but i found the download button anyway, and i am downloading it atm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If I learned anything from playing MMOs for 10 years is don't play on launch day.
    But we won't play on launch day we'll be playing on the 15th :>

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Is this global release up to date with the Korean version, or will it be lagging behind in updates by like 3 years?
    It will be behind the Korean version, but not by such a large margin. From what I understand, it's more that they want to pace out the content, which is only natural, not that they don't have it mostly translated. We won't get warlocks at launch, but warlock items did drop in beta, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i downloaded the Game and got into character Creation, picked Destroyer and the Gon race and got into creation to see the games chest size Seriously.. what the heck is this xD They're soo huge and the giggly physics is through the roof :O It's Wayy beyond D-Cup. They might even be too big

Last edited by Draknalor186; 2016-01-12 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    So i downloaded the Game and got into character Creation, picked Destroyer and the Gon race and got into creation to see the games chest size Seriously.. what the heck is this xD They're soo huge and the giggly physics is through the roof :O It's Wayy beyond D-Cup. They might even be too big
    Oh, you know. Kids and their hormones = $$$

Holy tits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those triangle torpedo nips.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyres View Post
    Yeah that part just baffles me why in 2015 are names shared across an entire region especially given how massive the player base could potentially be. It just seems really short sighted or stupid.
    I think it's a good decision since it prevents any issues if they need to trim servers down the line. It also makes it easier to set up a server transfer system. I like the idea that everyone in the community will have a unique name.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I think it's a good decision since it prevents any issues if they need to trim servers down the line. It also makes it easier to set up a server transfer system. I like the idea that everyone in the community will have a unique name.
    Would much rather have more flexibility through a first/last name system or something akin to what Cryptic does with tying communication/systems to your account name while allowing character naming overlap. For like, the first time ever I'm worried that someone may actually take one of my 2 "go to" names, but I know someone will have taken my third name (if I ever decide to have 3 characters) that's usually about 50/50 in terms of whether someone nabs it or not.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best system would simply be region-wide first + last name, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Would much rather have more flexibility through a first/last name system or something akin to what Cryptic does with tying communication/systems to your account name while allowing character naming overlap. For like, the first time ever I'm worried that someone may actually take one of my 2 "go to" names, but I know someone will have taken my third name (if I ever decide to have 3 characters) that's usually about 50/50 in terms of whether someone nabs it or not.
    My issue with First/Last name systems is it becomes odd when two or more people have the same first name. Like seeing a dozen Cloud xxx's running around.

Everyone's idea of a good name is different and as long as players aren't fixated on using uber popular anime names, etc they should be bale to find something fun. I've never had an issue getting one of the more than dozen names I've been using for the past decade.

Got my name reserved yesterday and now the waiting game begins! Friday will be a glorious day of gaming.

All this drama over the name reservations. Reminds me of Wildstar minus the Franbunny stuff. MMO launches never get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oye this is one area we seriously disagree, I hate first name last name systems >< It's so rigid. I'd much prefer a system where you can have spaces in your name so you can do a first name last name thing if you want or make it be totally different than that.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    All this drama over the name reservations. Reminds me of Wildstar minus the Franbunny stuff. MMO launches never get old.
    Eh, this is not even close to everything that happened with Wildstar's name reservations; there it wasn't a problem of people not being able to reserve names they wanted as much as it was people couldn't reserve names at all at first/the site wasn't clear if a name was accepted or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Is this global release up to date with the Korean version, or will it be lagging behind in updates by like 3 years?
    We will be behind on content, but not much behind on balance patches(we got the september balance patch, which i believe is the second latest one), and we will get content at a fairly fast rate so we can catch up. We will always be behind korea, just like the other regions, but it's likely we will catch up to taiwan at least at some point. I personally think it's a pretty good idea to do this as to not waste content. If they made us start at 50, we would miss out on all the 45 content, and be a bit overwhelmed by all the different instances at 50. If they can manage to keep the pacing right(new content every few week) It should work out really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh, this is not even close to everything that happened with Wildstar's name reservations; there it wasn't a problem of people not being able to reserve names they wanted as much as it was people couldn't reserve names at all at first/the site wasn't clear if a name was accepted or not.
    The Franbunny comedy/drama alone gives Wildstar the win there.

Yes, Wildstar was more of a cluster frack but I actually find some of the QQ posts on the unofficial forums for BnS more hysterical than anything from Wildstar. So....many...Weeboos.

I'm not gonna play. I'm going to wait a year when they take wardrobe off the sub and un censor the story and fire the w* devs they hired
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm not gonna play. I'm going to wait a year when they take wardrobe off the sub and un censor the story and fire the w* devs they hired
    That's exactly what's gonna happen man

Umm what about the story is censored? Not like I have high hopes for the story of a Korean MMO, but still curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    The question is: Are the AM4 CPUs a new architecture, or more of the same "pseudo-cores" that AMD has been selling for the last 7-8 years? You have the power to research that and find out rather than just taking a "chance"
    Zen is a completely new architecture that resembles more like Intel's than their old bulldozer ones. It's supposedly has 40%~ increase in IPC or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyres View Post
    I know when I was looking it up I saw the wikipedia article describe it as that and a lot of the forums on various places like gamefaqs and their forums seemed to be concerned over it being a rootkit, I had been trying to look into further since it seemed like it was a lot of overblown worrying and the more I've talked to people about it I've noticed its not as bad as it seemed so far.
    Yeah, saw that and a billion citation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Umm what about the story is censored? Not like I have high hopes for the story of a Korean MMO, but still curious.
    If you don't know the story from the Korean version your fine. But they out right changed the story to make you look like a retarded hero. The KR version is less black and white and even let's you pick a dark path in the end.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.