Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    >_>

/was planning on heading to Highmountain next.

/prepares.
    It's pretty obvious when you get to it... as long as you are paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I saw it coming... completely but damn it didn't stop me from crying T.T

Just one left that we don't know is going to happen to and that also bothers me. But all this druid lore is killin' me.
    I actually expected them to go a slightly different way with it... I mean the way I expected would have been incredibly upsetting to but I was not expecting them to do what they did.

And idk how you missed what I was referring to... if you think about the whole storyline in Val'Sharah... somethings pop-up in Highmountain. Though idk if you didn't finish the main storyline there you might not have gotten to what I am referring to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it coming... completely but damn it didn't stop me from crying T.T

Just one left that we don't know is going to happen to and that also bothers me. But all this druid lore is killin' me.

I found that LWing made it really easy to do that with... well not so sure now since skinning was nerfed back to where it belonged. What a wonderful week it was. I managed a couple hundred Bloods and 10,000 leather XD

I have no idea what the Corgi is on about.. I must have been completely on auto-pilot at that point. Though Murloc Star Trek...
    They could do with increasing the scale drop though.. They feel so hard to come by for some reason.

And yeah I don't understand what Corgi is talking about...

I noticed a world quest yesterday to hand in 40 leather, accompanying the nerf. I guess someone want to de-saturate the leather market...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    And idk how you missed what I was referring to... if you think about the whole storyline in Val'Sharah... somethings pop-up in Highmountain. Though idk if you didn't finish the main storyline there you might not have gotten to what I am referring to.
    Well... I don't remember a lot of Highmountain. I did it between in the middle of the marathon fuzz of leveling to 110 starting right at launch. Going over what I can remember of what we're talking (because #spoilers) there are two "blacks" now but those aren't what I was referring to...

And Darkheart Thicket is a trip as a druid. The first boss literally freaks out if there's a druid in the group and does it for every druid (of different spec at least) in the group.

Well... I don't remember a lot of Highmountain. I did it between in the middle of the marathon fuzz of leveling to 110 starting right at launch. Going over what I can remember of what we're talking (because #spoilers) there are two "blacks" now but those aren't what I was referring to...

And Darkheart Thicket is a trip as a druid. The first boss literally freaks out if there's a druid in the group and does it for every druid (of different spec at least) in the group.
    Highmountain was the best zone IMO.
    And I'm not just saying that because of the evil tauren being awesome, and a bad guy literally terraforming the zone.
    I'm saying that because it had a unified story with buildup, suspense, setbacks, and a big glorious payoff at the end.

Val'Sharah had some of the same feel, but it was a different movie genre. Also, it shifted momentum mid-way.

Aszuna is clearly from a storytelling perspective the least good zone; it had lore aplenty, but the drama was all about some NPC guy doing NPC guy things.
    What it lacked in story it compensated by having the best moments of insanity.
    Like that throwaway quote: "Ooh, a mana crystal!" to break up a damp mood. Then a crushing aftermath of that questline.
    Or the glorious payoff when you realize that the fighting pit you're infiltrating is actually sea giants playing pet battles with humanoids, and you're the latest team addition.
    I really really enjoyed that zone for what it is. Even though it was a potpurri of things that didn't necessarily mix well, the overall result was pretty fun! Would enjoy again!

Stormheim had the story I should have enjoyed the most. I just didn't. Not quire sure why. It was all about titans and the heritage of Vrykuls... and yet I failed to get attached to it. I guess it's because it lacked a payoff. There was the end-zone storming sequence, which was cool and all, but all in all, it didn't change anything, did it? I think part of the reason was that the bad guy was basically Bane from Batman Dark Knight Rises. Bad guy was there, was mean and menacing, but didn't really do anything, and lost at every junction.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Stormheim had the story I should have enjoyed the most. I just didn't. Not quire sure why. It was all about titans and the heritage of Vrykuls... and yet I failed to get attached to it. I guess it's because it lacked a payoff. There was the end-zone storming sequence, which was cool and all, but all in all, it didn't change anything, did it? I think part of the reason was that the bad guy was basically Bane from Batman Dark Knight Rises. Bad guy was there, was mean and menacing, but didn't really do anything, and lost at every junction.
    I think the big pull away there was the antagonists that weren't Godking. Odyn/Helya and Slyvannas/Genn are really the reason you're in Stormheim. Godking definitely just felt... there.

I think the big pull away there was the antagonists that weren't Godking. Odyn/Helya and Slyvannas/Genn are really the reason you're in Stormheim. Godking definitely just felt... there.
    I liked Stormheim in general but it also is the weakest imo. I actually enjoyed the more segmented nature of Azsuna and omg blue drogonflight But seriously my biggest issue with Stormheim was the intro scenario. There's just nothing I care about less than atm than hunting down Sylvanas. It was just dumb :/

I'll explain what I was talking about after Reti finishes... y'all are forgetful Also listo it's funny you mention not getting enough scales, I was just thinking last night I didn't think I'd ever go through all the scales I've gotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never actually finished stromheim, dinged 110 half way through. I thought about continuing it because the levelling experience this expansion is 10/10 but decided to go to 110 stuff instead. Will take my first alt there first though!

Speaking of, anyone else having a lot of trouble picking a spec for Alts? I normally don't know entirely what spec my alt will be until max level but now I have to pick ahead of time ;-;

I don't have that problem. But I also always have a character in my head, and that more or less predetermines the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Speaking of, anyone else having a lot of trouble picking a spec for Alts? I normally don't know entirely what spec my alt will be until max level but now I have to pick ahead of time ;-;
    You don't need to pick ahead of time. Getting the other artifacts for your class is pretty easy and you can do it quickly. Also you don't have to spend AP tokens as soon as you get them, so you can definitely try a spec and wait to see if you are enjoying it before doing much with your artifacts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You don't need to pick ahead of time. Getting the other artifacts for your class is pretty easy and you can do it quickly. Also you don't have to spend AP tokens as soon as you get them, so you can definitely try a spec and wait to see if you are enjoying it before doing much with your artifacts.
    Yea, whatever alt I do level I'll almost certainly get all the specs artifacts just to have them, but it's still a stressful decision about what to pick first, when to start spending all the AP tokens etc. Just a whole other thing to think about when picking my spec so it's making picking a spec on my alts a source of frustration! And I know the first 14 talents don't really take much AP so it shouldn't be that big of a deal but it's still bugging

Ana needs to zen No need to stress about it all. It'll be fine

Deleted
    Intermission game is finished. Paging @Cruelle

I'm thinking of coming back to wow after a year and a half break.... Should I?

Deleted
    Ill put sign ups up shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Ill put sign ups up shortly
    Youre not being quick enough.

RIOT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Youre not being quick enough.

RIOT!
    Mafia 74: Wentworth-Sign-Ups

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I'm thinking of coming back to wow after a year and a half break.... Should I?
    Sure. What you should do is tell yourself you're only going to play for a month. When that month ends and you're supposed to stop, gauge how you feel. That should tell you if you really like wow as it is now.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Sure. What you should do is tell yourself you're only going to play for a month. When that month ends and you're supposed to stop, gauge how you feel. That should tell you if you really like wow as it is now.
    ^ All of that As with every expansion there have been a lot of changes and you may or may not like them. So keep that in mind and try to take it all in stride

How are ele shammies? That's what I play....