Poll: Should Blizz scrap all/part of SoO?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worst thing about Siege of Org is that we'll probably be doing it for 11 months.

Deleted
    I just realised that IF SoO will have something to do with the Sha, it can't.
    Why not? Sha can't thrive in Kalimdor, because negative emotions can't take a physical form there.

Blizzard made a statement about the possibility of the raid taking place under orgrimmar

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    I just realised that IF SoO will have something to do with the Sha, it can't.
    Why not? Sha can't thrive in Kalimdor, because negative emotions can't take a physical form there.
    I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure nothing has said they Can't, they just haven't YET.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMxyzptlk View Post
    I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure nothing has said they Can't, they just haven't YET.
    They can't really go to the rest of Azeroth. Unless transported.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    They can't really go to the rest of Azeroth. Unless transported.
    Like King Kong, and we all know how that turned out.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 02:33 AM ----------

I hope Gallywix's Palace is used for a boss fight. Incorporating that golf course into a fight would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like King Kong, and we all know how that turned out.
    Garrosh sent Lor'themar a little Mogu Artifact to Silvermoon and it was full of Sha. So it is plausible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    This entire expansion is about Blizzard trying to regain the trust of the players they burned in Cat. The funny thing about trust is, it is much easier to lose than regain. With every timely and quality content update they release, they continue to rebuild that trust. I honestly don't think you will see people having the faith they had in Blizzard in the past, for a very long time. But things will get better as long as Blizzard continues to work for earn back that trust.
    I doubt we'll see WLK enthusiasm until Titan is released and that's only if it's extremely fantastic and addicting, much like the first few weeks of Diablo for people who enjoyed it.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I doubt we'll see WLK enthusiasm until Titan is released and that's only if it's extremely fantastic and addicting, much like the first few weeks of Diablo for people who enjoyed it.
    Titan is going to coexist with WoW. That's for another thread though. ^_^

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMxyzptlk View Post
    No room for weak useless Sha when other Old Gods have their minions running around Kalimdor already. Old Gods are not friends with each other. Their "unity" was temporary, and much more so than even the grand Alliance in the third war.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're coming to fuck up your city! GET READY!

...Yeah, I am way too excited about the siege of orgrimmar...Who doesn't want to raid the opposing faction in a PvE event?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

What if the raid is actually 1/2 all over Durotar.
    Because well. They could easily make us actually work for getting into that city not just starting onfront of the gates with some Gate Keaper.
    Imagine.
    The epic feeling rolling across the wilds of Durotar. Org on the horizon. An Army of Tanks, Air support and people. Your Leaders. While the main army rolls you get to take out important side objects because fuck it you are heros you can manage it. No need to slow down the army.

So we take out trash kill some guys that want to prevent our army to actually get there. Thats easily 2-3 Bosses right there.

Then Number 4. Guarding the Gates. Big Vehicel battle mabye (even tho people hate them because they suck at it :P)
    Now. The doors are down! Blood rage. Into Org! GARROSH! COME OUT COWARD! Answer for your crimes!
    The fuck is that. Thats not how org looked last time.
    What the hell is Garrosh doing?
    Throw in some more bosses while we get angrier and angrier seeing the horrors that Garrosh unleashed.
    And finally. We get our revenge on that guy that killed so many Alliance / almost ripped the Horde apart.

I dunno. Sounds good to me.

With how the first two tiers of raiding has been for MoP, I have no reason to assume SoO will be anything remotely close to Dragon Soul.

Not to mention we have no idea what the bosses are, where the location of the fights are, or even what the actual lore is.

So how can you really expect anybody to say they don't want it or not?

This is just another bash Blizzard thread veiled as legitimate criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Let's be honest, this thing that I don't know anything about, that Blizzard hasn't released any information on, is going to fail and I think it should be fixed.
    Fixt the Original Post for you. I figured with the supposition and poll you are providing, some people may get the wrong idea that you had any information at all about the final raid. Being as I have no idea of how the raid is going down, I figured it would be best not to have an opinion yet on the matter and did not vote in the poll.

I love the "Scrap the bosses, keep the location" option in the poll. Siege of Orgrimmar, when it's being controlled by murlocs?

I don't really like the whole concept of the raid, where 1) we must ally ourselves after thousands of HKs, 2) we do that to basically win the war for one side, 3) we dispose of a character I pretty much like, 4) it turns out one faction leader and his lackeys were a bigger threat than freaking Lei Shen, since it's a tier above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I love the "Scrap the bosses, keep the location" option in the poll. Siege of Orgrimmar, when it's being controlled by murlocs?

I don't really like the whole concept of the raid, where 1) we must ally ourselves after thousands of HKs, 2) we do that to basically win the war for one side, 3) we dispose of a character I pretty much like, 4) it turns out one faction leader and his lackeys were a bigger threat than freaking Lei Shen, since it's a tier above.
    Yeah well Garrosh is a bad person and sorry. He's pretty much a tyrant. And we aren't really allying with each other.

Warrior-Magi

Thats a completely erroneous and ridiculous assessment, really. I guess the Lich King is just a worthless turd because he can be solo'd by anyone with self-heals now and a Zandalari troll rare has almost as much health as him? You cannot equate game mechanics to lore, at all, ever. Yogg was not weaker than the Lich King cause we faced him first, if anything the fact his arrival diverted the war effort meant he was *stronger*. Same goes for Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Thats a completely erroneous and ridiculous assessment, really. I guess the Lich King is just a worthless turd because he can be solo'd by anyone with self-heals now and a Zandalari troll rare has almost as much health as him? You cannot equate game mechanics to lore, at all, ever. Yogg was not weaker than the Lich King cause we faced him first, if anything the fact his arrival diverted the war effort meant he was *stronger*. Same goes for Lei Shen.
    Okay, I pointed it out poorly. I mean, each expansion featured rising level of "awesomeness" in raids, with a final culmination - at least it was tried to be like that. BC reached its climax in battling one of the greatest demons ever, in Wrath we defeated one of the most iconic character in Warcraft universe, in Cata we defeated the one who managed to single handedly bring whole Azeroth to borders of destruction.

I just don't see how beating Garrosh, who now is just a poorly written punchline madorc, can be even remotely comparable to defeating freaking Lei Shen, one of the biggest badasses in recent WoW history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Okay, I pointed it out poorly. I mean, each expansion featured rising level of "awesomeness" in raids, with a final culmination - at least it was tried to be like that. BC reached its climax in battling one of the greatest demons ever, in Wrath we defeated one of the most iconic character in Warcraft universe, in Cata we defeated the one who managed to single handedly bring whole Azeroth to borders of destruction.

I just don't see how beating Garrosh, who now is just a poorly written punchline madorc, can be even remotely comparable to defeating freaking Lei Shen, one of the biggest badasses in recent WoW history.
    I do not think they ever said Garrosh would be the last boss. Only that we are going there to fight him.

scapping the whole idea mid expension? there will never be enough time to make someting else. and scapping someting we basicly know noting about? all we know if siege of orgrimmar and detrhone garrosh.