The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    World Quest event this week, best time to farm the Paragon mounts !
    WQ week and DMF buff!

Bit of a surprise

Last edited by voltedge; 2018-02-08 at 07:47 AM.

That went rather quick lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it finally happened this year after farming it on 10-12 Characters every year.

Thanks to the ridiculous amount of AotL BoA tokens up for WQs and the fact I have more max level characters than any rational human being should I now have 2 out of the 3 AotL paragon mounts leaving one shiny elephant and a carpet and then legion rep can officially fuck off forever.

Thank you

92nd attempt this year (13 toons, 7 days, 1st attempt today)

Over 800, maybe 1000 attempts since I first played in 2010 (about half of that was from last year because level 16+) 576th attempt according to Rarity but didn't have Rarity that long, maybe since 2016.
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2018-02-13 at 06:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    so happy i got this boy, my work is colete every dragons this game had to offer, and this was a nemesis, 207 trys with rarity, 100+ without, the last one of DS, thank god i will never return in this place again

The rarity kill counter is off, probably closer to 1500 attempts. Finally, couldnt believe my luck

15+ Year Old Account
    Well after 8 long years I finally got the Time-Lost Proto Drake. I had given up on it after spending months in Storm Peaks in Wrath only to end up killing Vyra over and over. Was just passing through after leaving Ulduar and someone asked if I was looking for the mount and wanted to help. Said I wasn't but was about to AFK a bit so figured I could keep an eye on a spawn point for a bit while getting some stuff done. Eventually joined up with 3 others. Recalled a few people in this thread saying the spawn rate seem to have improved so I decided to commit a few hours to it. Stayed about 4-5 hours and it luckily popped just before I was about to call it quits and go to bed. Anyways, thanks for that little extra motivation.

Deleted

Bought it because... uhm... because I buy everything from the shop and because it fits my dwarf that is as small and fat as the dog itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    just wait until bfa
    most rare and dropped mounts will be be bought from vendors, tied to quest chain, rep or re-worked achievement (much like the allied races) but thats all im gonna spoil for now.
    Which mounts are exactly included in "most rare and dropped mounts"? Details and proof or just keep your BS to yourself please. There's no mention of any such thing anywhere so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    just wait until bfa
    most rare and dropped mounts will be be bought from vendors, tied to quest chain, rep or re-worked achievement (much like the allied races) but thats all im gonna spoil for now.
    That sounds contradictory. Do you mean most "cool looking" mounts rather than "rare"?

Wow just 1 day left for the love rocket. Anyone here lucky enough to get it (next to the few who already posted the screenshot)?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

My baby mage turned in it's first ever paragon cache and got this, rarity count is incredibly off as it's only been tracking for 2 months. I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE FROM THE PARAGON GRIND NOW.

After the disappointment of not getting the love rocket i get my final paragon mount
    No more world quests yay

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally.... I waited YEARS for this thing to show on my bmah, checking every single night.

So excited, and only ended up having to pay 2.3m. #452!!!

Deleted
    Got Blessed Felcrusher last night.
    Finally done with fucking AotL, only got Nightfallen paragon left to go.

Deleted
    Well, that Love Event was disappointing. Well over 200 attempts this year and I didn't even see one drop in the groups I was in. I actually thought more people would get it and post in this thread and get me motivated
    I don't get why they buff the availability of mounts like the TLPD which are obtainable all year long but don't dare to buff the Love Rockets chances to a solid 0,1 % or so. Do they think it's fun to run Hummel hundreds of times in a two-week-period or miss out for another year if you happen to be away from home for the period of the event?

But enough with the ranting, let's get to the news.

Since this thread is lacking screenshots lately, I'll post one for every new mount since the last time I posted ;D

I got the shaman class mount. Only priest and paladin to go.

I unlocked three of the Allied Races, namely Highmountain Tauren, Void Elves and Lightstuff Draenei guys. Couldn't be arsed to do the last two steps of Insurrection to unlock the Nightborne.
    The Highmountain Tauren questline was the most boring for me, just 'travel from A to B to C'. The Draenei one was the weirdest, helping Leeroy Jenkins' draenei alt to get off his drugs.

Then there was the Biletooth Gnasher, second to last one I need from Argus rares. Got it after way too many kills, Rarity didn't count the first ~50.

I ran a few timewalking dungeons. Oh my, they nerfed them so hard that my ~940 geared hunter had a measly 5 % haste. No fun really. I wonder if it is worth it to get the old timewalking gear out of the bank, dust it off and don it paired with the artifact weapon and two legendaries.
    Realized I had 5000 badges on some characters, so I bought the Ironbound Wraithcharger with one of them.

Finally, I made a small army of class trial characters yesterday to farm for the Voidtalon mount. I brought three of them to the appropriate places and lo and behold, there the portal was. That was a short farm.