Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Not even considering how I could use the exact same path for justifying all sort of nasty stuff.
    Hey slavery is ok because 100 years ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Not really. He'd be right by saying 100 years ago life was different. There was no concept of human rights, kids cleared chimneys and died of lung cancer at 14, worked in tanneries and died of all sorts of shitty stuff at 12.
    If he said this he would have been right. But the fact that he even attempts to make a point supporting his theory, based on how fucked up life was 100 years ago is completely wrong.
    While I would say using human rights here at least as far as teens go is faulty logic. They have a biological need to seek sex some maybe many seek older mates and will even pull a black widow legally speaking to gwt it. In such a case we must consider that as well...Are we truly preventing harm if they not only seek it but will lie and cheat to get ut?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    So then, you're not aware of the thousands of 13-16 yearold girls who were married by their families to men who were old enough to be their grandfathers? Wasn't that long ago either. The "Old Western Days". If a girl wasn't married with kids by the time she was 20, she was considered past her prime and you couldn't give those women away. Or how about, in Middle Eastern countries who STILL do shit like that TO THIS DAY. You say I'm not aware? I think you're projecting, and you are the one who is not aware.

And let us not forget, we're not talking about girls that are kids, you know what the work KID means.
    And after this post I'm definitely confused. Are you somehow justifying this behaviour?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    While I would say using human rights here at least as far as teens go is faulty logic. They have a biological need to seek sex some maybe many seek older mates and will even pull a black widow legally speaking to gwt it. In such a case we must consider that as well...Are we truly preventing harm if they not only seek it but will lie and cheat to get ut?
    Yes. We are preventing harm in most cases. A 13 years old idea of sexuality isn't mature enough for reasons we all know to be let free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is if he meany TEENAGERS he'd be mostly right....But Quetzl at keadt...I unno what he thinks...

Hell even the idea of some of the stuff he proposes.. Let alone what he seems to think is pleasurable...It's honestly sickening.
    Why do you insist on attacking Quetzl's views? His might be as extreme as yours, but at least he attempts to use some sort of reasoning, even if most people disagree.

So then, you're not aware of the thousands of 13-16 yearold girls who were married by their families to men who were old enough to be their grandfathers? Wasn't that long ago either. The "Old Western Days". If a girl wasn't married with kids by the time she was 20, she was considered past her prime and you couldn't give those women away.
    Back in those days the men didn't care about womens feelings, considered daughters, to be their financial doom... Men arranged marriages for their own benefits and wealth. A woman, who had the privilege to choose her spouse was pretty rare.
    Those days were usually terrible, disgusting days if you were a woman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Why do you insist on attacking Quetzl's views? His might be as extreme as yours, but at least he attempts to use some sort of reasoning, even if most people disagree.
    Chrisberb I guess you haven't been involved in many discussions with quetzl. I can assure you there are plenty of reasons to attack quetzl's view on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be honest, if i, like sorrior, had an opinion that slightly resembled quetzl's I would do my best too to create some well defined distance between us.

10+ Year Old Account
    So do I and it's because his views hobestly are off IMO..Some at least. He draws no distinction between teens and children let alone adults teens and children at the very least he should take puberty and naturally seeking thingd into account.

I say if someone has entered puberty and naturally seeks that sort of thing then they WILL seek it no matter the price it IS a biological imperative.

Conversely he even promotes borderline if not outright rape and molestation.

- - - Updated - - -

Chrisberb I guess you haven't been involved in many discussions with quetzl. I can assure you there are plenty of reasons to attack quetzl's view on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be honest, if i, like sorrior, had an opinion that slightly resembled quetzl's I would do my best too to create some well defined distance between us.
    Yeah Quetzl is just too damn much...

10+ Year Old Account
    And after this post I'm definitely confused. Are you somehow justifying this behaviour?
    Not at all. Nor do I condone the behavior of these teenage girls trying to get older men, and the men getting in trouble. Parents want to bitch when their 14 yearold daughter brings home a 19 yearold, but yet let her leave the house looking like a Ronald Mcdonald whore. Or what about the make-up they allow their 12 yearold daughter wear. Shit isn't ALWAYS on the guy, and it's bullshit that the majority of people think it is. Wtf is one supposed to do? Card girls before they fuck? LOL YA RIGHT. What 20 yearold guy do you know that's going to stop in the middle of fore-play and be like, "Now before we go any further I need to see your ID, drivers license, and a written consent form from you parents. And just to be safe, your credit score."
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, Ancient Greece is an example for many things. Social interaction between sexes ISN'T one. Read up a bit on the subject please.

No, there are very few that agree with you. You are quite extreme.
    Yeah that's what I said, there are a few who agree with me. And I know, I'm extreme. But not illogically so.

And I've done quite a bit of reading on Greece. Like I said, their system wasn't perfect. But it had some merits, and provides us with a good example of why the psychological damage from pedophilia is cultural.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like both their views are extreme and I don't agree with either..but I feel like he's attacking Quetzl's just to make his seem some how better or more morally superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to feel pleasure comes later in life by and large...Those children CLEARLY suffer.
    Not according to a number of people who informed me that pleasure can be felt at all ages. I didn't think one could. But I was wrong.

And again, I don't disagree that there is suffering involved. I am simply saying that the suffering is culturally motivated.

- - - Updated - - -

"100 years ago all adult fucked kids" seems a reasonable, proven, logic thing to say?

But sure it supports your fucked up theories so let's take it as gold huh?
    He didn't say that. He said 100 years ago, sexual customs were different. You really do like blowing things out of proportion to see what you want to see, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Not even considering how I could use the exact same path for justifying all sort of nasty stuff.
    Hey slavery is ok because 100 years ago...
    It isn't justified on the basis that it happened in the past. Remember, cultural relativism is wrong. We don't agree with things just because it's their custom.

We justify things based on logic and reason. We account for innate drives in this logic. Thus reason is inherently tied to evolution. And so if we take the approach of evolutionary morality, we can decide, more objectively than objectivism, what is right and what is wrong.

Deleted
    Not at all. Nor do I condone the behavior of these teenage girls trying to get older men, and the men getting in trouble. Parents want to bitch when their 14 yearold daughter brings home a 19 yearold, but yet let her leave the house looking like a Ronald Mcdonald whore. Or what about the make-up they allow their 12 yearold daughter wear. Shit isn't ALWAYS on the guy, and it's bullshit that the majority of people think it is. Wtf is one supposed to do? Card girls before they fuck? LOL YA RIGHT. What 20 yearold guy do you know that's going to stop in the middle of fore-play and be like, "Now before we go any further I need to see your ID, drivers license, and a written consent form from you parents. And just to be safe, your credit score."
    None of the ages you mentioned up there in your post are close to "41" though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like, "I don't like your views so your wrong"

Deleted
    I feel like both their views are extreme and I don't agree with either..but I feel like he's attacking Quetzl's just to make his seem some how better or more morally superior.
    Believe me it's not like that feel free to read through their post history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Not according to a number of people who informed me that pleasure can be felt at all ages. I didn't think one could. But I was wrong.

And again, I don't disagree that there is suffering involved. I am simply saying that the suffering is culturally motivated.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't say that. He said 100 years ago, sexual customs were different. You really do like blowing things out of proportion to see what you want to see, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't justified on the basis that it happened in the past. Remember, cultural relativism is wrong. We don't agree with things just because it's their custom.

We justify things based on logic and reason. We account for innate drives in this logic. Thus reason is inherently tied to evolution. And so if we take the approach of evolutionary morality, we can decide, more objectively than objectivism, what is right and what is wrong.
    Can you show me evidemce that they csn? Though I still suspect I'd be disgusted...It's just sicj and crazy to do that sort of thing IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Like, "I don't like your views so your wrong"
    No more like "no it's not ok for a 40 years old to fuck 8 years old so you're wrong"

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the ages you mentioned up there in your post are close to "41" though.
    Do they have to be? When age of consent, In a lot of places is 16-18?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want limits based on a natural onset of puberty and even then we should ensure safety...

Quetzl seems to believe sex at any age can or should be fine....

I wouldn't even want to use the changes I propose frankly...But some youngef girls especially in todays clubbing culture do wind up harming sone people and DO seek such things...I just don't want anyone being harmed due to others actions ESOECIALLY when deciet is involved..

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you show me evidemce that they csn? Though I still suspect I'd be disgusted...It's just sicj and crazy to do that sort of thing IMO.
    I am reluctant to google search that. But there are people on these forums who, through self-experimentation, discovered for themselves at a very young age the capabilities they possessed. Also, I know it's not humans, but bonobos experiment sexually pretty much as soon as they are weaned from their mothers.

- - - Updated - - -

No more like "no it's not ok for a 40 years old to fuck 8 years old so you're wrong"
    Yeah. That's what I said. "I don't like your views, so you're wrong."

No evidence. Just statements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they have to be? When age of consent, In a lot of places is 16-18?
    Sone 13...But NONE have even as close to as low as quetzl says...

Even in history from what I know and still...There is hormones racing I want it against no way in hades would someone ask for it within even normal circumstances severe abuse or medical conditions and even then it is rather questionable they would.