All Warrior DPS that are Heroic 25m Raiders that have killed Heroic Lei Shen

All you Warriors, I need some tips for this fight, are there any neat tricks you do (talking about survival during transitions; just maximizing your dps as ele / enhance !)
    * I am aware of mass spell reflect and it's usefulness for diffusion chains

How are you warriors solo soaking static shock? (if that is your strat, if you group soak on your quadrant state so!)
    What abilities / glyphs talents are you using?
    Any tips at all are greatly appreciated thank you!!

Get bladestorm, BS first set of ball lightnings.

Second set for that platform build some meat cleaver stacks prior to them spawning and then leap+RB the stacks off.

Warriors can solo soak in 10man but i'm 99% sure we can't take the dmg in 25, so you should be in a grp of people who have to stack.

You can't feasibly solo soak in 25m without a bunch of outside CDs. Sit in defensive stance throughout the transitions. If your group gets a static shock on the second round of shocks that you need to help soak, you'll usually want to hit RC. If you soaked a bolt, consider a healthstone and/or DbtS to survive the shock blast. If you don't have a warlock portal in your section, make sure to hold heroic leap to survive a helm of command. If you used it for some reason, intervene can save you too. Rocket boots should be the last line of defense if you're an engineer.

Pretty sure as well that solosoaking doesn't work. Maybe with glyphed swall don't know had a ton less itemlvls last time I tried. As already mentioned dstance makes transition phases pretty trivial as bolts don't deal damage. Eat crashing thunders like a champ for extra dps in phase 1. Phase 2 I use leaps for balls, phase 3 I saved them for an emergency bolt soak.

Hey guys, thanks for the help. Just doing some quick math. For 25, as a last resort for static shock, throw on a shield, go defensive stance (25%DR), Die By the Sword (20%DR), and Shield Wall (40%) or glyphed Shield Wall (60%).

With the glyphed version, it comes out to a grand total of 76% DR maximum, unless I'm missing something, which would bring a 3,000,000 static shock hit down to 720,000. Manageable with just a bubble? Problem of course that that's only useable every 3 minutes or 5 minutes. Anyways, appreciate any feedback.

Edit: Oh! Stance dancing. I've been popping in and out of Berserker for Thunderstruck. Any other spots y'all
    Last edited by Reckles; 2013-08-09 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    With the glyphed version, it comes out to a grand total of 76% DR maximum, unless I'm missing something, which would bring a 3,000,000 static shock hit down to 720,000. Manageable with just a bubble? Problem of course that that's only useable every 3 minutes or 5 minutes. Anyways, appreciate any feedback
    Don't know the exact value of static shock damage to be honest but I regularly saw it hit for closer to 3500000 than for 3000000. Probably enough in current gear with a shield from a disc and maybe a bit of aegis. Still not really something I'd plan to work with.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-08-09 at 01:22 AM.