10+ Year Old Account
    At the point when they hijacked them from Ukraine forces
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    After all random idiots from the internet ARE fun, arn't they?)

Not when they are violent nationalists that storm children day care centers just because the children there are Russian. How long before they start hurting people?

I don't think there is a reports like that, no. In general they tell about sighnificant gains like that warplane (Su-smth).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Huehuehuehuehuehue.

I mean, does anyone have a link to the news that says the separatists stole grad launchers? I can find only one link that talks about 2 launchers, the video has 3.
    You want proof? Then watch that video. Because if you're saying Russians gave them Grad launchers, YOU need to prove it.
    Why do you care that Ukrainian soldiers are getting massacred by the same weapons they used to massacre civilians?

Deleted
    I'm not saying anything bro. I'm just asking if there has been news about the separatists seizing more than 2 grad launchers this far. Did I imply that I was heartbroken about the Ukrainian soldiers btw? I'm simply wondering if we've passed the threshold where Russia starts providing heavy equipment to the separatists.
    Threshold in imagination only. Because there's no proof that Russians provided ANYTHING.

And if russians are smart enough there will be no proof in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grads are commonly used in Ukrainian army, they could easily take them from various military bases around Ukraine. Or take them with deserters from Ukraine army, and rebels don't even need to report these things being taken, it's not that big as, for example, airplane that they managed to shoot down, repair and use as their own
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I posted about this yesterday already, if it's that easy for me to find than why not for others. I like the people that use the term "pro-Russian" a lot, while everything they post can be considered as "anti-Russian"...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    I posted about this yesterday already, if it's that easy for me to find than why not for others. I like the people that use the term "pro-Russian" a lot, while everything they post can be considered as "anti-Russian"...
    If you're not with us, you're against us!!!one

Or something like that. Black and white. There are good people and then there are Russians.

I'm not big enough of a dick to refer to myself in the third person.
    What are you even trying to say here?

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    If you're not with us, you're against us!!!one

Or something like that. Black and white. There are good people and then there are Russians.
    Yes, that seems a very common line of thought here in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that seems a very common line of thought here in this thread.
    Well, Ukrainians seem to blame everything on Russia nowadays.

Bad weather? Putin! Wife's cheating? FSB! Constipated? Lalalalalalalalala!

Well, apparently not only regular Ukranians are funny. Here, the last masterpiece from their Prime Minister Yatsenuk (Ukranian language, sry). Putin agents everywhere! Even these that now protest against lowering of salaries and welfare and increase of public services payments (2:18-2:30). You really need to be Putin's agent to do that. No other option.

I'm not saying anything bro. I'm just asking if there has been news about the separatists seizing more than 2 grad launchers this far. Did I imply that I was heartbroken about the Ukrainian soldiers btw? I'm simply wondering if we've passed the threshold where Russia starts providing heavy equipment to the separatists.
    The video with grad launchers on the previous page could be fake - I've seen claims that this is footage from 080808 war and I don't think there is anything in that vid that ties it to any particular date or location.

Regardless, Russian military is probably supplying rebels with gear - notice how they never run out of ammo for their tanks or rocket launchers, for instance, and always seem to have more than enough MANPADs to go around. However, they do it in a subtle enough way that they will probably never be caught red-handed. The scheme is simple - heavy publicity whenever separatists capture any singular example of Ukrainian machinery (e.g. t-64s, grad launchers, strela anti-air, hyacinth self-propelled artillery, and so on) and then they "clone" that machine by sending similar vehicles across the border. There is a joke now that Russian vehicles reproduce by budding. If you try to prove that any particular vehicle that was spotted is Russian - that would be nearly impossible without getting your hands on that vehicle, but if you count the eyewitness reports, there are far more of them than the total seized from the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Even these that now protest against lowering of salaries and welfare and increase of public services payments
    Austerity, unemployment and rising utility prices are the staple of the EU. I don't see how anyone can be stupid enough to blame Russia for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Austerity, unemployment and rising utility prices are the staple of the EU. I don't see how anyone can be stupid enough to blame Russia for them.
    You know, I thought (and hoped) that Ukrainians would see what their heroes in Kiev did, maybe not now, but soon after their country is ruined. But now? I'm not sure if they're even able do distinguish truth from lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Well, Ukrainians seem to blame everything on Russia nowadays.

Bad weather? Putin! Wife's cheating? FSB! Constipated? Lalalalalalalalala!
    Is it any different than the Russian chanting that everything is the United States fault? I guess you realise how retarded it sounds by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Is it any different than the Russian chanting that everything is the United States fault? I guess you realise how retarded it sounds by now.
    Where do russians blame all their problems on US? Show links please.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Well, apparently not only regular Ukranians are funny. Here, the last masterpiece from their Prime Minister Yatsenuk (Ukranian language, sry). Putin agents everywhere! Even these that now protest against lowering of salaries and welfare and increase of public services payments (2:18-2:30). You really need to be Putin's agent to do that. No other option.
    Yatsenyuk is just celebrating his five minutes of fame. Regardless of what happens with Ukraine in the coming few months/years, he will get blamed for a lot of things and be forced to resign. He should have taken a more neutral (and honest) stance, with Ukraine in mind and not his (and his masters) feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    It's so 1990 m8, now Russians blame Moscow citizens instead.

By the way, every time i hear "клятi москалі" addressed to me, i wonder, if this human being realize that from Kiev to Moscow ~800 kilometers, while from Chelyabinsk to Moscow, more than 1400 kilometers. Citizens of Kiev are more "москалi" that half of population of Russia

- - - Updated - - -

Yatsenyuk is just celebrating his five minutes of fame. Regardless of what happens with Ukraine in the coming few months/years, he will get blamed for a lot of things and be forced to resign. He should have taken a more neutral (and honest) stance, with Ukraine in mind and not his (and his masters) feelings.
    It's hard to be sane in his situation tho, everything he planned failed.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-07-17 at 01:44 AM.