Deleted

Tabard reward for War Mill [Horde]

So, I've just got the War Mill and am doing the quest for the tabard, which as I'm sure you've all seen is just the Orgrimmar one you can get easily at any level. The Alliance got a nice version of the ones the Stormwind guards wear. I'm just wondering is this a place holder and will we be getting the Horde equivalent of that tabard? The one the War Mill vendor wears, same as the one the grunts wear in Borean Tundra.

Maybe it's an error in the tabard ID? Try submitting it as a bug or on the official forums and see if they agree. It would make sense for it to be equivalent to the alliance tabard and not one we already have.

its the same tabard you can buy for 1gold at friendly in org... such quest much tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    its the same tabard you can buy for 1gold at friendly in org... such quest much tabard.
    Higher texture resolution. At least alliance one have different color scheme.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-11-20 at 06:34 PM.

Yes, but it is an ilevel 600 tabard.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Higher texture resolution. At least alliance one have different color scheme.
    How hard do I have to squint to notice that?

Well, I understand the Alliance one.

The SW guards have been wearing that one for a decade now (sweet jesus), and I've wanted it. They released the Faction tabards with TOTC, but for some reason they decided to go for a really bright garish version for the Alliance. The worst part, was that all other factions started using their updated Tabards as they were great designs.. apart from the Humans as even the design team must have thought it didn't look as good.

Glad they've FINALLY introduced this one (and with an updated texture).

I don't know if there's a history of it with the Orc tabard, though its a shame they didnt use the opportunity to give them something a little more unique then.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    I thought it was slightly updated but there is one they could have given us that's unique. The actual bloody Vendor guy is wearing it! The Grunts in Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra wear them! We could've had it

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde gets HD and improved model of lvl 60 weapons (Garrosh heirlooms),but alliance gets the HD tabard,yeah fair

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance tabard's been ingame forever and a day and roleplayers have been requesting it be available since the day servers went live. It's not like Blizzard went out of their way to whip up a brand-spankin'-new tabard for the quest like they did the Bunker/War Mill transmog armor sets. Or the Garrosh heirlooms (which use higher-resolution models and textures than the High Warlord's weapons did).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    The Alliance tabard's been ingame forever and a day and roleplayers have been requesting it be available since the day servers went live. It's not like Blizzard went out of their way to whip up a brand-spankin'-new tabard for the quest like they did the Bunker/War Mill transmog armor sets. Or the Garrosh heirlooms (which use higher-resolution models and textures than the High Warlord's weapons did).
    It is a new version,its hd and its gold/blue instead of yellow/blue. Looks much better then old one

Would be so awesome if it looked like the Northrend Horde Expedition Tabard.
    Last edited by Kryptas; 2014-11-21 at 06:01 PM.

Relax, horde's Isle of Thunder tabard is much better than the alliance one. Not everything is going to be equivalent at all times.

Deleted
    There's a difference between looking better and getting exactly the same model as one we can get for far less effort

The nicer Ally tabard is because they didn't get a free bike.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Still waiting for the Stonetalon buff tabard to be an actual tabard...