Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

And done...good thing internet was recording as they already put video on private.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Those look like... something out of My Little Pony.
    Yeh that was 1.st thing i was thinking. The one with no tail is probaly male, while one with tail is female. This is gona be pain for shiny hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    And people who defend 1 pkmn per 3 hrs are retarded.

I hope it's not a regional Ponyta, apparently had the same sound.
    Watch some real wildlife cameras. The amount of action was roughly the same.

The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    While I love the new ponyta. 24 hours for that? Really? I have just been out in the woods doing the real life equivilent and seen more things. Birds, pine Martin's a couple rabbits 2 deer, And I think 3 or 4 squirrel or chipmunk. Pair that with the fuck ton of bugs, bees, flies, mosquitos, spiders, in 4 hours of doing it irl.

I was hoping maybe we would have just random pokemon walking around pretty often, like every 10 mind an old pokemon is confirmed. And maybe every so often a pokemon is hinged , then every 2 to 3 hour it's shown, then new one hinted at. Or during the entire stream pokemon are hinted at, then in the last hour we see one by one come out into the open.

Cause literally at hour 10 when it showed it's face and mane that was it we knew what it was and what it looked like, the other 14 hours were. A waste... Not saying the other 10 aren't...

But if this was just a 3 hour thing or even 6 hour if we got 1 more pokemon that coulda been amazing. And I would ask gamefreak to do another.

Also seriously the end playing the rapidash sound after the cameras battery died? Seriously that the big end moment? Yeah ponyta is in, we know rapidash will have a form too. The big ending woulda been showing it. Not going " hey that pokemon we just showed, its evolution will also be in the game" yeah, no fucking duh, show us it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Watch some real wildlife cameras. The amount of action was roughly the same.
    Maybe for a place with little wildlife but this is a pokemon game. You can't go five steps without getting attacked. Pair that with real life. As someone living in the north, we shoulda seen a ton of rodent pokemon. A ton of bird pokemon. And a fuck ton of but pokemon at least

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Iris and Cylan made me not watch B/W. Every episode is 30 food puns and 5 "Ash, you're such a kid". It was grating.

- - - Updated - - -

While I don't mind a unicorn Ponyta I am getting tired of Gen 1 and 3 getting so much attention. Give some love to Gen 2 and 4, and a personal level more gen 5 love.
    Gen 1 and Gen 3 ? How is Gen 3 getting so much love? They got 1 Galarian form.

Funny how people are getting so salty from this one stream when Sword and Shield have been terrible from the get go.

People who were expecting constant barrage of reveals are frankly stupid.
    Showing like 9 to 6 in 24 hours is not a constant barrage. Pretending that anyone who wanted more then 1 new pokemon in a 24 hour livestream wanted a "constant barrage" is just disengenious.
    Specially when 5 minute trailers have shown us 6 or 7 I'm still out in the woods right now so I can't spend my days going to YouTube but.

Wheezing, and all 3 Galarian zig line was shown all in one vid. And didn't we also get a new pokemon in there as well?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Showing like 9 to 6 in 24 hours is not a constant barrage. Pretending that anyone who wanted more then 1 new pokemon in a 24 hour livestream wanted a "constant barrage" is just disengenious.
    Specially when 5 minute trailers have shown us 6 or 7 I'm still out in the woods right now so I can't spend my days going to YouTube but.

Wheezing, and all 3 Galarian zig line was shown all in one vid. And didn't we also get a new pokemon in there as well?
    Those were trailers. This was not a trailer.

Seems like the new ash is a total reboot as by looking at images, he seems to be back in old content.

Seems like the new ash is a total reboot as by looking at images, he seems to be back in old content.
    It could be the Ash from the last two movies. The new series has the same logo as those.

- - - Updated - - -

So Kotaku made an report on Showdown.

We know how these go. Kotaku reports Nintendo fan thing, Nintendo nukes it.

RIP Showdown.

It could be the Ash from the last two movies. The new series has the same logo as those.

- - - Updated - - -

So Kotaku made an report on Showdown.

We know how these go. Kotaku reports Nintendo fan thing, Nintendo nukes it.

RIP Showdown.
    with how popular and well known showdown is i feel like nintendo wouldve done that already, this isnt like some romhack out of the blue that suddenly got popular showdown has been one of the biggest things in the pokemon community for a while now. theres no way they didnt know about this before.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Bad news:
    Galarian pony is shield only.

- - - Updated - - -

Pastel Veil Prevents self and allies from being poisoned. Heals allies of poison

Type: Psychic-type
    Classification: Unique Horn Pokémon
    Height: 2'07"
    Weight: 52.9lbs
    Ability: Run Away / Pastel Veil
    Known Moves
    ?

Details:
    Galarian Form Ponyta was revealed within the Glimwood Tangle 24 hour livestream which ran on October 4th 2019. It was heavily teased throughout the stream before finally being shown.

Galarian Ponyta have been found in a certain forest of the Galar region since ancient times. It is said that they were exposed to the overflowing life energy of the forest over many generations, and this is why their appearance became unique in this region.
    Galarian Ponyta can absorb the life energy of the surrounding atmosphere and store it in its mane. It seems that Ponyta’s mane will become more colorful, and even emit a sparkling glow, if there is a lot of energy around.

Typing seems a bit off -- as it screams fairy to me.

psychic type? Everyone I know figured it was fairy type. I mean, just look at it. Even the description about it screams fairy.

ugly mane and colors

OG Ponyta >>>>>

Bad news:
    Galarian pony is shield only.

- - - Updated - - -

Pastel Veil Prevents self and allies from being poisoned. Heals allies of poison

Type: Psychic-type
    Classification: Unique Horn Pokémon
    Height: 2'07"
    Weight: 52.9lbs
    Ability: Run Away / Pastel Veil
    Known Moves
    ?

Details:
    Galarian Form Ponyta was revealed within the Glimwood Tangle 24 hour livestream which ran on October 4th 2019. It was heavily teased throughout the stream before finally being shown.

Galarian Ponyta have been found in a certain forest of the Galar region since ancient times. It is said that they were exposed to the overflowing life energy of the forest over many generations, and this is why their appearance became unique in this region.
    Galarian Ponyta can absorb the life energy of the surrounding atmosphere and store it in its mane. It seems that Ponyta’s mane will become more colorful, and even emit a sparkling glow, if there is a lot of energy around.

Typing seems a bit off -- as it screams fairy to me.
    I still fucking want it drip feed it into my veins

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    -snip-
    Man, I sure hope those remakes aren't plagued by the same problems as SwSh. At the very least, they better have a fully implemented Pokedex by then...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Man, I sure hope those remakes aren't plagued by the same problems as SwSh. At the very least, they better have a fully implemented Pokedex by then...
    They will never again implement full PokéDex. They got to slip with it twice, so now they will be lazy forever.

Gen 1 and Gen 3 ? How is Gen 3 getting so much love? They got 1 Galarian form.
    Take a look at mega evolutions the majority were in gen 1 and 3.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Take a look at mega evolutions the majority were in gen 1 and 3.
    1. mega evolution is not in s/s
    2. thats cause we JUST got a gen 3 remake...

1. mega evolution is not in s/s
    2. thats cause we JUST got a gen 3 remake...
    I did not say megas were in this gen, my point was that gens 1 & 3 get the most attention out of all of them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866