Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Danmachi 12 - Some nice fan service in this one. Things got pretty interesting with Ryu getting some backstory filled in, as well as some teasing about what Hermes is up to. Needed more Aiz. Show is pretty good but still feels like it's missing something.
    I wish more anime characters got their comeuppance. like hermes getting his shit wrecked. way too many pulling the strings behind the curtains bs in animes
    Last edited by bals; 2015-06-20 at 07:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I wish more anime characters got their comeuppance. like hermes getting his shit wrecked. way too many pulling the strings behind the curtains bs in animes
    Yeah but then it wouldn't be as satisfying if every villian etc lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    danmachi Yeah but then it wouldn't be as satisfying if every villian etc lost.
    well he just seems more like a minor asshole so not a major deal. would be nice to see even gods put in their place in that universe since they're not 'gods' when they're down in the world

poorly edited fsn spoiler
    Last edited by bals; 2015-06-20 at 08:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caught up completely with Shokugeki. Probably my favorite show of this season (this or Hibike, which I'm working on next). Every episode is so unbelievably amazing, and it gets me way too excited. Especially with the most recent arc, so freaking great. It's really making me want to start cooking classes though, which I wanted to do before anyways since I love cooking so much.

So happy it's a 2-cour though, gonna get so good.

Also just started Gintama with my roommate, 4 episodes in. This is not going to help me catch up with anime from this season or start the new season one bit. Oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised by the lists of recommendations though. Actually good taste on both lists. I can't decide if women's or men's is better.

From the list the only ones I've gotten my mom to watch was Shigatsu and Madoka. Though she's seen parts of other shows, like Psycho-Pass, Hyouka, FMA, and Clannad. Wouldn't recommend Gintama, cause it's way too long. Same with the other lengthy shows. Anohana is a perfect one to have on there, same with ones like Psycho-Pass and Steins;Gate.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post

is that a comic? i need sauce
    Last edited by bals; 2015-06-20 at 08:31 AM.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5zGVaZAm.jpg[img]

[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/3c2aa0866582c98689462da0f41710ee/tumblr_ng6zn5Tyt91rlergfo1_500.gif[IMG]
    still sad yoshino never got her date episode from winning the swimsuit contest
    Last edited by bals; 2015-06-20 at 08:36 AM.

is that a comic? i need sauce
    It might be from the Manga.

have a cute, lewd, nsfw seras victoria http://i.imgur.com/USbl3qW.jpg

have a cute, lewd, nsfw seras victoria http://i.imgur.com/USbl3qW.jpg
    Its good but nsfw

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Japanese Fans Pick the Anime That They Would Recommend to Their Parents

Why is my taste closer to the female list than the male? ;_;
    Men
    4. Madoka Magica - 201 votes

"Hey dad wanna watch this show together? It's a magical girl show"
    "We're only 2 episodes in dad, I promise it gets better"
    "Calm down dad, I'm not gay"
    "pls stop hitting me dad"
    "pls dad let me in, it's cold outside"

Its good but nsfw
    well i mean i did say nsfw

Deleted
    So, Dalliah/Chelly/Pasta Library/that Swedish former-Blue guy, you know your OreGairu. Able to explain why Yukinoshita Haruno turned into Maleficent this episode? Or would that give away too much of the story for the near future?
    I'm not surprised you've paired up Hachiman and Iroha in your sig. I really enjoyed the dynamic between them. Favourite in the series and possibly the season.

Nisekoi - Kosaki chose her high school exclusively because it was where Raku was going... What is that fool boy doing?!
    Also, I wonder if they've deliberately coincided this arc of the manga with the ending of the anime's airing. It was probably unlikely that they'd actually advanced the plot while the stalemate was needed to maintain the atmosphere of the show, but now that it's drawing to a close, the mangaka might actually be freed up to write something... /notholdingbreath (especially not for Chitoge win).

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Men
    4. Madoka Magica - 201 votes

"Hey dad wanna watch this show together? It's a magical girl show"
    "We're only 2 episodes in dad, I promise it gets better"
    "Calm down dad, I'm not gay"
    "pls stop hitting me dad"
    "pls dad let me in, it's cold outside"
    Pretty much what I thought.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    So, Dalliah/Chelly/Pasta Library/that Swedish former-Blue guy, you know your OreGairu. Able to explain why Yukinoshita Haruno turned into Maleficent this episode? Or would that give away too much of the story for the near future?
    I'm not surprised you've paired up Hachiman and Iroha in your sig. I really enjoyed the dynamic between them. Favourite in the series and possibly the season.
    Yahari: They adapted an unreleased volume so I don't know a whole lot about it, but Haruno was previously mean/teasing Yukino in order to take her out of her comfort zone. It's her way of helping both Yukino and 8man out. Yukino turned from an independent girl into someone who's relying on 8man - a change Haruno disagrees with, and a change that the 8man of old would disagree with too, since he himself has said that relying on others means you're weak.
    Basically, the 8man of old and Haruno are quite similar to each other. Remember the end of season 1? 8man was a "dick" to the redhead festival leader girl, and took the blame for calling her out for what she is - Haruno is doing the same thing.

Or well that's the theory me and other readers/viewers have. Who knows? Maybe it turns out in the upcoming volume that she's just a cunt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yahari:

Or well that's the theory me and other readers/viewers have. Who knows? Maybe it turns out in the upcoming volume that she's just a cunt.
    Okay. Interesting, thanks. I'm surprised the show was allowed to overtake the LNs. The publishers/writer must have a lot of faith in the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post

still cheaper on rightstuf where I ordered (and free shipping too which was nice), and same exact thing too
    http://www.rightstufanime.com/No-Gam...ion-DVD-BD-Hyb
    yeah still a month till amazon drops their price below rightstuf
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    ch.7-9 of T-rex na Kanojo out.