Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

7.0 Shaman abilities and talents data mined

http://www.wowhead.com/news=250045/l...changes#shaman

Enjoy! Some really good stuff on the way.

Didn't read super in depth but what I did read/retain sounds pretty good. I think it kind of hinges on how Maelstrom works and feels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what will be kept tbh

For context https://twitter.com/HamletEJ/status/667876011732701186
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Gust of Wind: A gust of wind hurls you forward.
    Fleet of Foot: For 6 sec seconds after leaving Ghost Wolf, you will continue to move 20% faster.
    Wind Rush Totem: Summons an Air Totem with (2 * Total health / 100) health at the target location for 15 sec, continually granting all allies who pass within 10 yards 60% increased movement speed for 5 sec.

mobility? and shaman?

i mean surely all 3 of these are gone before 7.0 shamans should stand still the whole time and deal less dps than a hunter who is running around 24/7. then when the hunter stands still like the shaman, the shaman loses on dps even harder. #blizztard.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i mean surely all 3 of these are gone before 7.0 shamans should stand still the whole time and deal less dps than a hunter who is running around 24/7. then when the hunter stands still like the shaman, the shaman loses on dps even harder. #blizztard.
    Well, there is also:
    Fists of Stone: Draw on the power of the ground beneath you, encasing your weapons in stone, increasing Critical Strike chance by 10% and all Damage dealt by 5% for 10 sec, but reducing your Attack Speed by 50% and movement speed by 50%.
    :P

holyshit, Enhancement is massively overhauled... at a glance, Im really liking it too. Even the cool idea of having Acendance be a ranged utility spell was implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Well, there is also:

:P
    best part is i bet even with fists of stone, shaman will still lose on turret mode fights, lava burst is so insanely weak atm.

it's been buffed how much since wod started, 35% 10% 4%, 49% buff, if you pvp, it's dealing another 20% since today thats a 69% buff(the math is probably off with multiplicative vs additive but you get the idea)

blizzard are beyond fucking clueless lava burst needs at least another 50% damage, taking it to over double its damage on release, for proof we should never listen to them about shaman dps tuning, it'd be like asking a lottery machine for advice.

Fists of Stone is an Enhancement spell.

I tried to organize the talents so that elemental's talent tree is more legible.

http://fuzzytotems.com/?page_id=70
    Formerly known as Anaeradranax, Elemental Shaman of <The Nameless> US-Argent Dawn
    Formerly known as Fuzzytotems, Resto Shaman of <Bacon> US-Argent Dawn
    Former member of the Rawr Development Team

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that a lot of spells are probably talents and...you missed the coolest

Feral Lunge: Lunge at your enemy, striking them and dealing 450% Physical damage with your main-hand and 450% Physical damage with your off-hand.
    Only usable within Ghost Wolf.

Anyway good idea about sorting, here's for enhancement.

Level 15

- Spiritual Resonance: Increases the Maelstrom generation provided by Rockbiter and Feral Spirits by 10.

- Fists of Stone: Draw on the power of the ground beneath you, encasing your weapons in stone, increasing Critical Strike chance by 10% and all Damage dealt by 5% for 10 sec, but reducing your Attack Speed by 50% and movement speed by 50%.

- Windsong: Attack your enemy for (152.5% of Spell power) Nature damage, and enhance your weapons with wind, increasing your attack speed by 50% for 15 sec.

Level 30

- Feral Lunge: Lunge at your enemy, striking them and dealing 450% Physical damage with your main-hand and 450% Physical damage with your off-hand.

- Gust of Wind: A gust of wind hurls you forward.

- Wind Rush Totem: Summons an Air Totem with (2 * Total health / 100) health at the target location for 15 sec, continually granting all allies who pass within 10 yards 60% increased movement speed for 5 sec.

Level 45

- Lightning Surge Totem: Summons an Air totem with 5 health at the target that gathers electrical energy from the surrounding air and then explodes after 5 sec to stun all enemies within 8 yards for 5 sec.

- Earthgrab Totem: Summons an Earth Totem with (0 * Total health / 100) health at the feet of the caster for 20 sec. The totem pulses every 2 sec, rooting all enemies within 10 yards for 5 sec. Enemies previously rooted by the totem will instead suffer 50% movement speed reduction.

- Voodoo Totem: Summons a Voodoo Totem with (2 * Total health / 100) health at the target destination for 10 sec. The totem pulses every 5 sec, hexing all enemies within 0 yards for 0. Enemies can only be Hexed once.
    Replaces Hex.

Level 60

- Ancestral Swiftness: Increases haste by 10% and attack speed by 10% at all times.

- Lightning Shield: Surround yourself with a shield of lighting for 15 sec which deals 1 damage to a random enemy within 0 to 10 yards.

- Landslide: Rockbiter now also enhances your weapon, increasing your Attack Power by 20%.

Level 75

- Tempest: When Stormfury is activated, you now gain 2 Stormstrikes which are cost 50% Maelstrom and trigger no cooldown.

- Spiritual Affinity: Reduces the cooldown of Feral Spirits by 60 secs.

- Sundering: Shatter a line of earth before you, causing (30% of Spell power) Physical damage and knocking enemies to the side.

Level 90

- Stonefist Strike: Attack your enemy causing 100% Physical damage and stunning them for 5 sec. Deals double damage to targets permanently immune to stuns.

- Fury of Air: Create a vortex of wind 8 yards around you dealing 160% damage every 1 sec for 10 sec to enemies caught in the storm, and slowing them by 30% for 3 sec.

- Crashing Storm: Increases the range of Crash Lightning by 4 yards. (pretty strange in a row of cc based talents)

Level 100

- Earthen Spike: Summon an Earthen Spike, instantly dealing 775% Physical damage to your enemy and increasing the Physical and Nature damage the target takes by 10% for 10 sec.

- Feral Kin: Summons a Spirit Wolf to fight for you, under your command, lasting 30 sec.

- ???
    Last edited by Xanda; 2015-11-21 at 03:35 AM.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

And here is Resto's sorted talents:

http://fuzzytotems.com/?page_id=73

Something is fishy at the 60 tier. One of those 4 (I assume Deluge at this stage) is not a talent.
    Formerly known as Anaeradranax, Elemental Shaman of <The Nameless> US-Argent Dawn
    Formerly known as Fuzzytotems, Resto Shaman of <Bacon> US-Argent Dawn
    Former member of the Rawr Development Team

Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    Remember that a lot of spells are probably talents and...you missed the coolest

Feral Lunge: Lunge at your enemy, striking them and dealing 450% Physical damage with your main-hand and 450% Physical damage with your off-hand.

Anyway good idea about sorting, here's for enhancement.

Level 15

- Spiritual Resonance: Increases the Maelstrom generation provided by Rockbiter and Feral Spirits by 10.

- Fists of Stone: Draw on the power of the ground beneath you, encasing your weapons in stone, increasing Critical Strike chance by 10% and all Damage dealt by 5% for 10 sec, but reducing your Attack Speed by 50% and movement speed by 50%.

- Windsong: Attack your enemy for (152.5% of Spell power) Nature damage, and enhance your weapons with wind, increasing your attack speed by 50% for 15 sec.

Level 30

- Feral Lunge: Lunge at your enemy, striking them and dealing 450% Physical damage with your main-hand and 450% Physical damage with your off-hand.

- Gust of Wind: A gust of wind hurls you forward.

- Wind Rush Totem: Summons an Air Totem with (2 * Total health / 100) health at the target location for 15 sec, continually granting all allies who pass within 10 yards 60% increased movement speed for 5 sec.

Level 45

- Lightning Surge Totem: Summons an Air totem with 5 health at the target that gathers electrical energy from the surrounding air and then explodes after 5 sec to stun all enemies within 8 yards for 5 sec.

- Earthgrab Totem: Summons an Earth Totem with (0 * Total health / 100) health at the feet of the caster for 20 sec. The totem pulses every 2 sec, rooting all enemies within 10 yards for 5 sec. Enemies previously rooted by the totem will instead suffer 50% movement speed reduction.

- Voodoo Totem: Summons a Voodoo Totem with (2 * Total health / 100) health at the target destination for 10 sec. The totem pulses every 5 sec, hexing all enemies within 0 yards for 0. Enemies can only be Hexed once.
    Replaces Hex.

Level 60

- Ancestral Swiftness: Increases haste by 10% and attack speed by 10% at all times.

- Lightning Shield: Surround yourself with a shield of lighting for 15 sec which deals 1 damage to a random enemy within 0 to 10 yards.

- Landslide: Rockbiter now also enhances your weapon, increasing your Attack Power by 20%.

Level 75

- Tempest: When Stormfury is activated, you now gain 2 Stormstrikes which are cost 50% Maelstrom and trigger no cooldown.

- Spiritual Affinity: Reduces the cooldown of Feral Spirits by 60 secs.

- Sundering: Shatter a line of earth before you, causing (30% of Spell power) Physical damage and knocking enemies to the side.

Level 90

- Stonefist Strike: Attack your enemy causing 100% Physical damage and stunning them for 5 sec. Deals double damage to targets permanently immune to stuns.

- Fury of Air: Create a vortex of wind 8 yards around you dealing 160% damage every 1 sec for 10 sec to enemies caught in the storm, and slowing them by 30% for 3 sec.

- Crashing Storm: Increases the range of Crash Lightning by 4 yards.

Level 100

- Earthen Spike: Summon an Earthen Spike, instantly dealing 775% Physical damage to your enemy and increasing the Physical and Nature damage the target takes by 10% for 10 sec.

- Feral Kin: Summons a Spirit Wolf to fight for you, under your command, lasting 30 sec.

- ???
    man i reaaaaaaly hope this wind spells stay fury of air sounds like my kind of shit

also i could be wrong but didnt they say talent rows wont be all the same (the totem row,the cc row, the defensive row?) not sure it will look like this if they go that way
    Last edited by Espeonagetieler; 2015-11-21 at 03:35 AM.

earthen spike sounds dope as hell XD

Wind Rush Totek, even though it's a small radius (though it stays up for 15 seconds so not hard for raid to use), is an amazing piece of utility for raids we've never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Wind Rush Totek, even though it's a small radius (though it stays up for 15 seconds so not hard for raid to use), is an amazing piece of utility for raids we've never had.
    and if we can still teleport our totems we could get 2 uses of it which is really strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stonefist Strike: Attack your enemy causing 100% Physical damage and stunning them for 5 sec. Deals double damage to targets permanently immune to stuns.

Finally a real, instant stun. This makes me happy, along with the several mobility related abilities. I hope they will make the "Imp GW" glyph effect, the snare resistance, a baseline part of Ghost wolf..... as I like using GW for moving around the battlefield, and that plus feral lunge would be awesome.

Also.... for Enhance it seems like they have replaced our shocks with midrange strike abilities based off our weapon imbues like rockbiter, frostbrand, ect. I can see where they are going with this thematically and I guess it makes sense, but it will be really sad to lose shocks considering how iconic they used to be, plus they only have a 10yd range. I hope this gets buffed to 20-30 yds, atleast for stuff like frostbrand.

Can't wait for some more details.
    Last edited by Protoman; 2015-11-21 at 04:12 AM.

I get people will complain about its 10 yard radius, but while that is weaker than the now feral/guardian only stampeding roar, in many cases it won't be a huge deal and being able to "choose" whether or not to get the boost could have its uses.

For instance, Felseeker baiting on Mannoroth would not be affected by the 10 yard radius as you are stacked up anyways.

And even when you aren't stacked up, it's easy enough to run through it in many cases.

Has its weaknesses but absolutely will be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Lava burst not 100% crit chance anymore, and they buffed its damage by a lot, ascendance lasts 1 min, 10 min cd for elementals, no cd for resto/enhance? No idea how that will work out but change is nice I guess, wish they had changed the shaman mastery.. same mastery since cata and it gets weaker as your group gears up/ gets better at the fights.

And remember guys, the shocks won't share a cd, so we have a little bit more stuff to cast while moving.
    Last edited by Wartide_ysera; 2015-11-21 at 04:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope all this mobility etc. doesn't make Blizzard think ele's damage needs to be absolute shit.

As much as I don't want to believe this, it seems ascendance is now a lvl 100 talent for all specs. Also ancentral swiftness is not a restore talent.

I guess for restore, they were tired of everyone picking hightide...really sucks too because wellspring is our only new spell so far.
    Last edited by chandy; 2015-11-21 at 04:13 AM.