Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

  1. #1

    Thunderfury Hidden Artifact Quest bug?

    I currently have both bindings but I never received the quest.

    I went to Vethir in Stormheim but nothing happens when I try talk to her.

    I then tried to climb to the top of the mountain via grappling hook and no NPCs were there.

    Am I missing anything?

    P.S. I have faction & server changed recently and if anyone had the same problem please help me out!

  2. #2
    Yeah you're missing the talking to the correct NPC part you don't talk to venthir you talk to the big one next to him.

  3. #3
    Thyrmjaris right? I don't see him and some people said he will only be there if you fly there via Vethir

  4. #4
    It could be an issue with completing quest lines to get to the point where you can talk to him. This can occur if you recently changed faction. Other than that, the majority of fixes from the previous thread included joining a skirmish arena to "refresh" everything.

    Hope one of those helps. I'm still trying to get my bindings, so don't fault me for not wishing you luck

  5. #5
    A GM has replied to my ticket and he is implying that i'm missing something.

    Hello! I'm Game Master Thraggenelynn. You can just call me Thrag for short.

    I'm sorry to say we can't help with the hidden stuff in game. I can tell you that you have the right items and he does respond to them if talked to asking what you'd like to do with them and the windlord. Looks like you might still be missing a prerequisite or the area is phased out due to another quest.

    Hope you are able to find the cause soon. Use things liike MMO champion and other community sites to find clues.

    Bye (“\( ◕ ◡ ◕ )


    I am heaps frustrated and spent hours researching.
    Some stated that a quest appears once you receive one binding..

    The only quest under the Artifact log is to collect 30 Corrupted Essence. I have no quests at Stormheim and I'm sure I completed everything there as I'm 8/8 with the story questline.

    Anyone who knows a solution please reply!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dailou View Post
    A GM has replied to my ticket and he is implying that i'm missing something.

    Hello! I'm Game Master Thraggenelynn. You can just call me Thrag for short.

    I'm sorry to say we can't help with the hidden stuff in game. I can tell you that you have the right items and he does respond to them if talked to asking what you'd like to do with them and the windlord. Looks like you might still be missing a prerequisite or the area is phased out due to another quest.

    Hope you are able to find the cause soon. Use things liike MMO champion and other community sites to find clues.

    Bye (“\( ◕ ◡ ◕ )


    I am heaps frustrated and spent hours researching.
    Some stated that a quest appears once you receive one binding..

    The only quest under the Artifact log is to collect 30 Corrupted Essence. I have no quests at Stormheim and I'm sure I completed everything there as I'm 8/8 with the story questline.

    Anyone who knows a solution please reply!
    Once you have a binding you should have a dialogue option to speak to Thyrmjaris. If no dialogue option is present go do an ARENA SKIRMISH. This should fix the phasing issue and you'll be able to engage in dialogue with her. After you do the lil bit of dialogue you'll get the quest to get the 2nd binding and 10 Infernal Brimstones.

  7. #7
    I never had the quest to speak to Thyrmjaris unfortunately.
    Do you know the quest ID so I could perhaps check it up?

    Edit: Also I tried doing the Skirmish 3 times and still no luck

    Edit2: Just got the hidden artifact. I had to do the entire Stormheim quest chain again starting from Dalaran.
    Thanks all !
    Last edited by dailou; 2016-10-21 at 09:36 AM.

  8. #8

    Re:

    [QUOTE=dailou;42903405]I never had the quest to speak to Thyrmjaris unfortunately.
    Do you know the quest ID so I could perhaps check it up?

    Edit: Also I tried doing the Skirmish 3 times and still no luck

    Edit2: Just got the hidden artifact. I had to do the entire Stormheim quest chain again starting from Dalaran.
    Thanks all
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    Hey so im having the same problem you were, except i have already done the full Stormheim zone in terms of quests, any recommendations for how to get the trigger to give me the skin?

  9. #9
    I remember having something similar. Just talk to everyone on that peak. I think talking to the dragon helped or smth.

  10. #10
    [QUOTE=Undercover;45982907]
    Quote Originally Posted by dailou View Post
    I never had the quest to speak to Thyrmjaris unfortunately.
    Do you know the quest ID so I could perhaps check it up?

    Edit: Also I tried doing the Skirmish 3 times and still no luck

    Edit2: Just got the hidden artifact. I had to do the entire Stormheim quest chain again starting from Dalaran.
    Thanks all
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    Hey so im having the same problem you were, except i have already done the full Stormheim zone in terms of quests, any recommendations for how to get the trigger to give me the skin?
    Did u faction change after u colpeted the stormheim quests? If u did... u need to do em again for this. Stupid indeed but I had to do it myself aswell...

  11. #11
    Sorry for the necro but I got the same problem, just got the 2nd binding, bought the 10 infernal brimstones, now I am standing in front of Thrymjaris and he has no dialogue option for me, I googled stuff that people did get a dialogue option when they did an arena skirmish which I did too (even if I never had any dialogue to click on), nothing happens.

    Got 7/8 chapters in Stormheim, do I need to finish it? And I think I didn't get any quest after I got the first or 2nd binding.

    // Edit: Okay did the last chapter in Stormheim so I am at 8/8 now but he still doesn't have any dialogue
    Last edited by clinophobia; 2017-12-01 at 07:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Are you outlaw specced? do you have both bindings in your inventory? if yes and yes, talk to the npc and right after that if you have no dialogue, do the arena skirmish.
    If it pops, go in and wait a few secs and leave before it starts. Atleast that worked for me a few months ago.
    Dying could endanger your health!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    Are you outlaw specced? do you have both bindings in your inventory? if yes and yes, talk to the npc and right after that if you have no dialogue, do the arena skirmish.
    If it pops, go in and wait a few secs and leave before it starts. Atleast that worked for me a few months ago.
    Okay wow I tried everything but not to specc to outlaw... I will kill myself if that was the problem lol and yes, I had everything in my bag including the 2 bindings and the 10 infernal brimstones

  14. #14
    When I race changed my rogue (Blood Elf to Undead) I had to quest through Stormheim all over again - try seeing if Nathanos/Alliance person is in Dalaran waiting for you. If so, redo Stormheim till you get to the part you meet Thrymjaris

  15. #15
    Okay I think this really was the trick which did it, I just specced to Outlaw and the dragon got the dialogue, thanks guys!

  16. #16
    There are a lot of info on wowhead about what to do if you've faction changed.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    There are a lot of info on wowhead about what to do if you've faction changed.
    I never faction changed if you mean me o_O

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •