Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What I am going to say might hurt a lot of white knights, but I will say it anyways.

If you are moving, even if for tourism`s sake, into a country, than you are agreeing to uphold its laws, no matter how unfair anyone might think they are. This stands for africans moving to Europe, just as it does for North Americans visiting North Korea.

If you don't like their rules, then do what lefties do and boycott them by staying the fuck away.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does Daneguy keep getting away with breaking the rules like this? The thread is clearly against the rules of the forum..

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-20 at 12:34 PM.

Deleted
    Unless Europe is to become brown in the following decades, no even civilised muslims or civilised blacks shouldnt come here AT ALL.

Im wondering what white generations will think of the curreent one in the future.

The solution is for blacks and muslims to shape their own countries as they see fit. And us whites to not intervene at all in their countries, regardless if they need help or not.
    If they need help, that is a business opportunity for us whites.

For example if Venezuela people want our help to overthrow Maduro, great. A business opportunity, part of Venezuela teritory to be given to whites, colonised and built by whites, borders and all, new country, and in exchange we overthrow Maduro.
    If they dont want, thats absolutely no problem, they can deal with Maduro as they see fit. Business, contracts, economy nothing more.

In the very truth, far right movement is for true diversity, i want all sorts of races to thrive in their own lands, and have them throughout milenia, instead of become a bland brown color all of us on the planet.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-20 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    More precisely, the right expects immigrants coming in with almost nothing to integrate with as little aid from the country they're immigrating to as possible, stay as far removed from the local population as possible, and are then surprised when they don't integrate.

You want people to integrate? Put in plans to make people integrate. Don't bitch and moan that a system you aren't supporting isn't working.
    People migrating to the US in the turn of the 20th century got next to no aid, but generally adapted pretty well.

Why is it so hard for certain other people a century later? Asians living in Western countries usually cause no trouble and become productive members of the society. Why is it so hard for Muslims to integrate, when literally everyone else has no problems whatsoever?

my response to that would be: "stop turning us into refugees then you assholes." granted that's aimed at the UK and America, but still.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    This sentiment is fucking garbage. People are discontented and ask for change in their societies all the time. You can't tell everyone to leave because they want to take steps that they think would improve their lives where they're living.
    People whom are new who are discontented, yet the people that already live there are not. makes more sense to tell the new people to fuck off then make the normal population change for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    Asians living in Western countries usually cause no trouble and become productive members of the society.
    We should consider not only the material side. What good do they bring in in our civilization? Are they again corruption, tribalism, are they for freedom of thought?

- - - Updated - - -

So you're faced with a dilemma: help the immigrants integrate, or sit around and do nothing and expect them to integrate.
    To "integrate" them you need to completely rewrite their brains. To completely re-educate and re-doctrinate them, to teach them what the staples of the Western civilization are: rationality, responsibility, empathy, fear of God and law... To do that for each immigrant is impossible. You cannot even spread them enough to prevent them forming communities and returning to their former evil life.

It's all noise for the upcoming election in my book.

Also, the audacity of commenting on the French elections. Germany lecturing everyone else again, really?

Says a German.

Deleted
    Schäuble who has been an established top politician for decades... He knows what's going on - once he agitated against communism then followed the US 9/11 and completely shifted to Muslims. He helped to create bogeymen propaganda from the very beginning. I was surprised about his silence during 2015/2016 when the CDU uphold human values before national interests.

It's good to see him and fellow old top politicians not bow before liberal leftists. They know humans need an enemy for their identity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hindsight is 20/20, but you know what it doesn't do?
    What hindsight? We have had immigrants coming to our nations since forever, typically when people immigrated they did so with the intention of making a better life for themselves and were only too happy to integrate.

Then again, they did not have brainless do gooders claiming that the onus on them integrating was on everyone else.

So you have these immigrants in Europe that people are bitching and moaning wont integrate, are doing nothing to help immigrants integrate, and are generally just doing nothing about?
    All the help they need is available, any immigrants not bothering to integrate is entirely their own fault.

Are you going to mass deport them? No. That isn't going to happen. The logistics of it alone are preventative, not to mention the human rights issues involved in deporting thousands of men, women, and children back to active war zones.
    You have conflated immigrants with refugees.

Regardless, anyone that claims to be Syrian gets deported back to Syria the moment it is declared to no longer be a war zone. That will be hilarious for all those Syrian refugees who come from places like Albania.

Most immigrants do not come from war zones and so we can start deporting them en masse if they have failed to integrate. Those from war zones should be given temporary refuge only, with no right to make it permanent unless they can prove they have integrated into our society and it is up to them to provide proof, not for the authorities to prove otherwise.

How they do that is to be determined.

So you're faced with a dilemma: help the immigrants integrate, or sit around and do nothing and expect them to integrate. The latter hasn't worked. Are you still going to champion it based on the notion of "well they SHOULD HAVE INTEGRATED..." and "it should be THEIR RESPONSIBILITY!" while absolutely nothing gets done and, accordingly, the situation doesn't change?
    Once more, the immigrants have all the help they need.

Where, precisely, do you think that's going to lead you? I'm actually very interested in where you think the current course of action of "they should have integrated, they're here and not integrated and we don't like it, but we wont do anything about it!" will lead.
    They start leaving. All the countries involved have international airports.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The plan is the immigrants work their arses off to integrate and if they cannot be bothered to do that, then they can leave.

If they need things like language courses, then they should have thought about that before immigrating.
    Germany offers free or almost free language and integration courses at evening schools to immigrants.

Deleted
    First off: why those comments against germany? They fucked up 80 years ago, that's it. Give them a chance, they did really well those last years. On their refugee politics: why would you close your borders to people in distress? sure, there are often foul apples among the batch, but it is the moral thing to do. "come in, get a soup and we'll check later how to proceed".

As a guy who lives in a country with almost 50% immigrants or people with an immigrant background, it is hard to just judge. Many of the immigrants are nice, good people. It is just a fraction of them that become entitled to whatever. Like us white people. Not everyone is an asshole.

IMO; it isn't the freshli immigrated people ho try to enforce their law and culture, but rather those that live here longer, and have the luxury to selfexpress in a manner that seems prioritary to them. As an example: a freshly immigrated dude in my country is eager to integrate and to be a part of society. After a while though, he sees that he isn't forced to and that there are many other people like him, who don't fully integrated etc. And thus, he isn't eager anymore, doesn't learn the language etc.

This shows that it isn't just the countries duty to integrate them, but also those who came here earlier to motivate them. The latter is not the case, because people are spoiled with "well apparently I can do w/e I want"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Germany offers free or almost free language and integration courses at evening schools to immigrants.
    They should have a passable standard of German before they aare allowed into the country as an immigrant, somewhat different for refugees, but any condition of them staying should be conditional on their language level being sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Unless Europe is to become brown in the following decades, no even civilised muslims or civilised blacks shouldnt come here AT ALL.

Im wondering what white generations will think of the curreent one in the future.
    If they're like the white people I grew up with and live with in majority-minority towns, they won't care. Because it's no big deal.

For example if Venezuela people want our help to overthrow Maduro, great. A business opportunity, part of Venezuela teritory to be given to whites, colonised and built by whites, borders and all, new country, and in exchange we overthrow Maduro.
    If they dont want, thats absolutely no problem, they can deal with Maduro as they see fit. Business, contracts, economy nothing more.
    Ah, yes. Because capitalistic imperialism has a history of improving the quality of life in the global south. Totally.

In the very truth, far right movement is for true diversity, i want all sorts of races to thrive in their own lands, and have them throughout milenia, instead of become a bland brown color all of us on the planet.
    Ah, yes. The far right have always been peaceful and have never committed horrendous acts of violence against minority populaces. Totally.

- - - Updated - - -

Re: OP. I guess "If you don't like the police shoving batons up your anus, then leave" didn't have quite the same ring to it.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    We should consider not only the material side. What good do they bring in in our civilization? Are they again corruption, tribalism, are they for freedom of thought?
    They don't necessarily need to bring anything special, as long as they are "harmless" and don't damage the society or other people.

But Islam is definitely not harmless. All it brings is shitloads of problems, but not a single positive thing in return. Islam has literally nothing good to offer.

To "integrate" them you need to completely rewrite their brains. To completely re-educate and re-doctrinate them, to teach them what the staples of the Western civilization are: rationality, responsibility, empathy, fear of God and law... To do that for each immigrant is impossible. You cannot even spread them enough to prevent them forming communities and returning to their former evil life.
    Still we run into quality differences between immigrants. How come that others need practically no rewiring despite of coming from very different cultures (like Asian buddhists), whereas Muslims seem to have issues everywhere?

Deleted
    Regardless of the reason you're moving to another country, you're moving to THEM and therefore it's not unreasonable to have to learn their way of life. Nobody is stopping other religions from practising.

If anything I think the UK is too lax, this whole Ramadan thing with letting Muslims come and go in the work place whenever they please is hilarious... But generally, everyone should be expected to adapt to the country they're living in, not the other way around.

In case of Islam, I kinda agree. Integrate or leave.

I am a liberal and I don't hate Muslims but Muslims are not like other people. Yes, you have met a lot of them. Yes, many of they are progressives and what not. Guess what, this is all because they are living in non-Muslim majority country. It is impossible for a Muslim country to be "modern", so to say. Even a country like Malaysia is regressing even though it is 48% non-Muslim. Turkey was made modern by a military and soon will it will regress to ME level.

I think immigrants (Muslim especially) who fail to integrate with a host country they immigrated to become more fanatic than their brothers and sisters back home. Practice whatever inside your home but you can't let Islamic law (at any scale) take hold in public life.

I don't think there is a real solution. When two cultures are so different and so belligerent, they never integrate. I don't believe Christians can integrate well in a non-Christian majority country either but we not seen any mass scale migration to prove my point

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    People migrating to the US in the turn of the 20th century got next to no aid, but generally adapted pretty well.

Why is it so hard for certain other people a century later? Asians living in Western countries usually cause no trouble and become productive members of the society. Why is it so hard for Muslims to integrate, when literally everyone else has no problems whatsoever?
    Simple: It is not hard for Muslims in general. Germany has had Muslim immigrants for decades and it has gone well. Heck, my boss is from Turkey originally.
    The problem, in this case, is less who migrates, but rather how and why. Refugees do not come to a country out of their own free will, at least not completely. They flee war. If they could have stayed without fearing for their lives, they would have. Naturally, such people are worse at integrating - especially when the country taking them in has the official stance of 'once it is safe, you go back'. That is vastly different from normal migration.
    And for the how? Usually, migrants came to Germany alone or in small groups. Waves, yes, but not trainloads of them at once. How do you deal with that? You find them all a place to stay in camps or the like, find rather concentrated places for them to live. That, of course, means they live together with other migrants, not immigrants, strengthening the old culture instead of adapting the new. That is especially true if they are met with a negative reception by locals (albeit often fueled by hostile acts of other refugees).
    Those factors make it much harder for the current wave to integrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Regardless of the reason you're moving to another country, you're moving to THEM and therefore it's not unreasonable to have to learn their way of life. Nobody is stopping other religions from practising.

If anything I think the UK is too lax, this whole Ramadan thing with letting Muslims come and go in the work place whenever they please is hilarious... But generally, everyone should be expected to adapt to the country they're living in, not the other way around.
    Flaw in that logic is your assumption that British culture or laws are not influenced by Christian values. Why is Sunday a holiday for you? A fluke? Why is that America has Christmas holiday when it is a secular country?

10+ Year Old Account
    The inability of backwards thinking demographics to even attempt integration, rather attempting to integrate the host population into their own imported societal and religious system is what is fucking up Europe and it's very foundations at the moment.

The only result that catering to such behavior will bring is a backslash in the form of European extremism as locals see their culture threatened; as many are starting to perceive the refugee crisis as a silent invasion of their western way of life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Flaw in that logic is your assumption that British culture or laws are not influenced by Christian values. Why is Sunday a holiday for you? A fluke? Why is that America has Christmas holiday when it is a secular country?
    Of course it is, western civilization is the result of Roman and Christian values, it's fucking expected that current culture and laws are based on our history as a continent.

Does not change the fact that it is the outsiders that need to integrate into the host culture, not expect the host to bend over and take it in the ass because you're are utterly unable to change your way of life. You're welcome to go back to your war ravaged home-country if you deem so.