Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Al horford is good
    You should make some predictions for the second round before GSW-NOP starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Al Horford is good
    Yep, even with Jaylen Brown out (Celtics top scorer this series) the Celtics prevail, and it's squarely on Al Horford that we made it.

His presence in the post and calm demeanor just steadies all these young guys the Celtics have and make them do their part. Brad Stevens is huge in this too, cause he sets the guidance for what those young guys need to do.

So young, so many injuries, and every time someone goes down, the next young guy steps up and delivers. I love this team.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll finish my predictions for the east tomorrow after Cavs-Pacers, cause I feel Toronto probably beats either of them, but I may adjust no. of games they do it in after I see how both teams respond when the chips are truly down.

I think Philly in 6 , 2 games early at Boston homes so yeah...

I really like AD man, hes the best PF in the league.
    Last edited by PokeKitty; 2018-04-29 at 02:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    76ers in 6 games.

Warriors in 6

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    I really like AD man, hes the best PLAYER in the league.
    Fixed that for you.

Warriors in 6

Fixed that for you.
    ...you picked after the game started. Idk what to do. Ill add picks to the spreadsheet later.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    ...you picked after the game started. Idk what to do. Ill add picks to the spreadsheet later.
    To be fair I'm not watching, how can I change the channel away from a Terry Rozier press conference?

Ahh this GSW vs Pelican game hard to watch ...

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is getting kind of out of hand. Crowd into it, Warriors making easy bucket after easy bucket. I hope the Pelicans can keep their confidence, otherwise this series might be a disappointment.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love me some Celtics, but I'm gonna say 76ers in 7. Celtics will win all home games but the final one. Not having that one extra piece (Irving or Hayward) will ultimately be their downfall after a back and forth series.

Warriors in 6
    If I could change this to Warriors in 2 I would.

If I change my pick to GSW in 3 do you think anyone would notice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops my prediction was a typo, I mean to say GSW in 4

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    I love me some Celtics, but I'm gonna say 76ers in 7. Celtics will win all home games but the final one. Not having that one extra piece (Irving or Hayward) will ultimately be their downfall after a back and forth series.
    I don't understand this. Maybe it's the homer in me, but how does anyone think the Celtics are going to take the Sixers to 7? Is anyone watching how the Sixers are playing now? and that the Celtics just got taken to 7 by the Bucks?

I suppose if the Sixers come back down to earth, this could be a great series. But if the Sixers play to their potential, this should be a bloodbath. I certainly hope I'm right, but I guess we'll see--wouldn't be the first (or thousandth) time I'm wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post
    I don't understand this. Maybe it's the homer in me, but how does anyone think the Celtics are going to take the Sixers to 7? Is anyone watching how the Sixers are playing now? and that the Celtics just got taken to 7 by the Bucks?

I suppose if the Sixers come back down to earth, this could be a great series. But if the Sixers play to their potential, this should be a bloodbath. I certainly hope I'm right, but I guess we'll see--wouldn't be the first (or thousandth) time I'm wrong.
    Much depends on Jaylen Brown's health. He has a Grade 1 Hamstring tear and will have an MRI in the morning. Apparently if that's true it's a 2 to 5 day recovery.

He has the best healthcare possible, so let's assume 2 days, that would still likely make him questionable for the first game against Philly, especially since hammy injuries will often linger and reaggrevate if not healed fully. We won this 1 game without Jaylen, but if we lose him for longer than that's ANOTHER guy injured and we are honestly running out of players to put out there at this point.

Not to mention he was our top scorer through 6 games and probably still top 3 through 7 even with missing an almost full game. Scoring is hard enough in the playoffs with no Kyrie and no Hayward, but to then lose the 1 guy who truly stepped up for us in that regard would be brutal.

For the other matchups:

PHI in 5
    TOR in 6 if CLE wins, in 5 if IND wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boston in... wait
    Philly in.... wait no
    Boston in.... argh

Philly in 6 (they struggled less in R1)

Raps in 6 either way

Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post

Simmons and Embiid will get theirs, but the reason the Sixers have been running so hot is because their role players have been playing out of their minds. I fully expect them to come back to Earth.

Alright the sheet is up to date with all posts in the thread. Make sure to check it if you think I made a mistake for you, but don't edit your old posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Today:
    IND @ CLE (3-3). 1 PM. ABC.
    UTA @ HOU (0-0). 3:30 PM. ABC.

Zzzz early games. I have google's coding competition to do from 12 to 2:30, and then I have to make dinner (frying chicken and making chow mein) afterward...And then I have some work to do but I'll be at computer so I can watch TV.

I wanted to listen to music but I guess I can put the game on in the background...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lebron is getting absolutely NO help from the rest of his team. It's cliché at this point, but it's true.