Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

This only proofs that the left are not just degenerates but also lying degenerates.

- - - Updated - - -

Good another win for Trump
    Everything I just stated there, IS FUCKING TRUE. How the fuck is it a lie? You do realize that Don Jr. stopped talking to his father for YEARS after his mother accused him of fucking rape. Fuck off with this bullshit that it is "lying" while you support a fucking moron that has told over 11,000 CONFIRMED lies since fucking 2015. Fucking hell, I didn't realize you are a fucking Poe until you just willingly lied to yourself right here.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    ..and with that next time we get a Democrat President and Republican congress guess what is going to happen...no such thing as permanent victories so I can't wait in a few years and seeing conservatives are upset when funding is taken away from homeland security/military for social issues
    Please, they won't wait that long. We have passed the point where logic plays into this. Soon you will seen the following chain of events:
    - Trump takes money from the military for his vanity project (probably not getting anything done)
    - Some military projects are underfunded
    - Republicans get upset about the military being underfunded and want to increase the budget/move spending from social security or whatever to the military
    - Democrats in the house block that
    ---> Republicans blame Democrats for all of it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The degenerates these days are the GOP. They support lying, cheating, they've become the lowest sort of creature.
    I know the GOP will survive despite your entirely accurate description of their party, but I wonder what form they will take in the post-Trump/pre-jailed-Trump political environment.

- - - Updated - - -

Good another win for Trump
    well I am glad you are happy, but next time a democrat is in the WH and they take 100 billion from the military to use for social programs....I guess you will be in line cheering right?

Hell why do we need congress to approve spending anymore just get rid of them and let the president do it all, what can go wrong right?

like democrats or not, this is a horrible standard to set

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    6 years and tens of millions less then the dozen Benghazi and email investigations and they got.... nothing not even a maybe

btw...it was not 30 million. it was -15 million since they recovered 45 million in fines and forfeitures.
    It seems to go up every time they try to talk shit about the cost. Meanwhile they championed the 8 or 9 Benghazi investigations and the Email investigations that got NO CHARGES on either bullshit scandals and cost probably more than the Mueller investigation, without what Mueller got from Manafort alone.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...charging-trump

The Mueller report is done . after 2.5 years and 30 million in tax dollars the only thing they got is a maybe. The courts do not do maybe´s . So even if Trump loses 2020 which at this point i consider to be unlikely he still walks away a free men.
    Yep, Mueller Report is done. Now the House of Representatives is asking for the Grand Jury evidence in a prelude to Articles of Impeachment. Trump will be indicted on several federal and state charges in late January. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to flee the country after losing the 2020 election.

The degenerates these days are the GOP. They support lying, cheating, they've become the lowest sort of creature.
    I indeed support lying and cheating against the vile left wing.

Moscow Mitch is a thing

"How can Moscow Mitch so willingly turn a blind eye not only this year to what his Republican chairman of the Intel Committee is saying, to what Robert Mueller is saying, to what the FBI director is saying, to what the DNI [director of national intelligence] is saying, to what the CIA is saying, to what the United States military intel community is saying,” Scarborough asked.

“How can Moscow Mitch keep denying that [Russian President] Vladimir Putin continues to try to subvert American democracy?”

Scarborough accused McConnell of "aiding and abetting Vladimir Putin’s ongoing attempts to subvert American democracy" and said it was "un-American" for McConnell to block the Senate from taking up election security legislation.

If you kill two election security bills you should be arrested for treason before the day is out. #MoscowMitch
    — Elayne Boosler (@ElayneBoosler) July 26, 2019

Mitch McConnell blocked two bills to increase security for our upcoming 2020 election. Evidently, #MoscowMitch does not think Trump can win without Russia’s help.
    — Andrea Junker (@Strandjunker) July 26, 2019

Thanks to #MoscowMitch for making our elections less safe... pic.twitter.com/GAi7tnaLQE
    — Fred Crow Jr. (@Teamster160) July 26, 2019

#MoscowMitch helped a Russian oligarch donor by easing Russia subscribe against his partner, Paul Manafort's top Kremlin connection.
    Today, he killed two election security bills.
    Putin bought him for thirty pieces of MAGA-stamped silver.https://t.co/5QldNAzKa9
    — Grant Stern (@grantstern) July 26, 2019

Hey #MoscowMitch, Did you know #45isapuppet? We do. pic.twitter.com/NYQFCD50JG
    — Sam (@slipperyhero) July 26, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yep, Mueller Report is done. Now the House of Representatives is asking for the Grand Jury evidence in a prelude to Articles of Impeachment. Trump will be indicted on several federal and state charges in late January. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to flee the country after losing the 2020 election.
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, keep dreaming mate.

Because fair elections can't be won by shitty Trump...and the help of the likes of you.
    You need to lie and cheat...because that's what you are.

Moscow Mitch is a thing

"How can Moscow Mitch so willingly turn a blind eye not only this year to what his Republican chairman of the Intel Committee is saying, to what Robert Mueller is saying, to what the FBI director is saying, to what the DNI [director of national intelligence] is saying, to what the CIA is saying, to what the United States military intel community is saying,” Scarborough asked.

“How can Moscow Mitch keep denying that [Russian President] Vladimir Putin continues to try to subvert American democracy?”

Scarborough accused McConnell of "aiding and abetting Vladimir Putin’s ongoing attempts to subvert American democracy" and said it was "un-American" for McConnell to block the Senate from taking up election security legislation.

If you kill two election security bills you should be arrested for treason before the day is out. #MoscowMitch
    — Elayne Boosler (@ElayneBoosler) July 26, 2019

Mitch McConnell blocked two bills to increase security for our upcoming 2020 election. Evidently, #MoscowMitch does not think Trump can win without Russia’s help.
    — Andrea Junker (@Strandjunker) July 26, 2019

Thanks to #MoscowMitch for making our elections less safe... pic.twitter.com/GAi7tnaLQE
    — Fred Crow Jr. (@Teamster160) July 26, 2019

#MoscowMitch helped a Russian oligarch donor by easing Russia subscribe against his partner, Paul Manafort's top Kremlin connection.
    Today, he killed two election security bills.
    Putin bought him for thirty pieces of MAGA-stamped silver.https://t.co/5QldNAzKa9
    — Grant Stern (@grantstern) July 26, 2019

Hey #MoscowMitch, Did you know #45isapuppet? We do. pic.twitter.com/NYQFCD50JG
    — Sam (@slipperyhero) July 26, 2019

I can't wait until the "Great Recon" begins as Republicans try to wash their hands of Trump here in a few years...here in 10 years you will not find a soul who was a Trump supporter just like you can't find a W. Bush supporter today

Oh, so, you are not only a liar, but a fucking hypocritical liar? POE CONFIRMED.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    well I am glad you are happy, but next time a democrat is in the WH and they take 100 billion from the military to use for social programs....I guess you will be in line cheering right?

Hell why do we need congress to approve spending anymore just get rid of them and let the president do it all, what can go wrong right?

like democrats or not, this is a horrible standard to set
    The next tie a democrat is sitting in the house he wont be a complete nutcase that makes up the most of the candidates so im not really worried. And the wall will be good for America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh, so, you are not only a liar, but a fucking hypocritical liar? POE CONFIRMED.
    Dude you have a bogus list with every single ism in existence dont expect me to treat you kindly

7+ Year Old Account
    The next tie a democrat is sitting in the house he wont be a complete nutcase that makes up the most of the candidates so im not really worried. And the wall will be good for America.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude you have a bogus list with every single ism in existence dont expect me to treat you kindly
    You have no point. Just anger. Get help.

You think 2.5 billion will build a wall?
    Of course you do...so cute...like a mini Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, keep dreaming mate.
    I guess you missed the hearings, the Report, and the aftermath. The only people still saying "nothing burger" are those fed by Faux News. Everyone else saw Mueller refuse to say innocent. And pointing to ten separate incidents of obstruction of justice that he recommended be follow up on. TEN.

That doesn't include the other 17 ongoing investigations into Trump and his Crime Family, along with NY State's efforts to get a hold of Trump's tax records (what's he afraid of again ).

The only people dreaming are people like you that need to ignore reality and facts. The rest of us are working towards justice and wondering how people like you live with yourselves and your delusions.

- - - Updated - - -

And every claim in the fucking list, ARE FUCKING SOURCED. You can't refute them because they are fucking true. Everything I also listed earlier is also fucking true. Donald Trump Jr wouldn't talk to his father for a year after his father raped his mother.

Because fair elections can't be won by shitty Trump...and the help of the likes of you.
    You need to lie and cheat...because that's what you are.
    What are you talking about the elections where fair.

Dude's just trolling now...he has nothing but his beliefs in Trump. No facts...nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about the elections where fair.
    You just admitted that you don’t care they were fair.