10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    It is far more likely that they're tired of arguing with or engaging with people who view reality differently than than they do.
    How can they be tired of something they never do?
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    /checks date

Yeah that was scary. It's still October...I thought I crossed a wormhole ,ended up in March again and I had to go through all this shit again.

What a relief.

I'm not gonna enter we are still (what a great time to be alive) discussing this shitbrain idea. Instead I'm just gonna quote the words of a great leader, a visionary , an honest man that would never lie to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Donaldo Trump
    It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.
    Thank you Donald for your wise words.

No really: he lies to you in your face. Everyone that is paying attention knows he is lying. Months after that he ends up admitting he lied (mostly because he was on a tape) and put a vulgar excuse. And now.....he lies again!!! after accepting he lied the first time!!.
    What....
    The...
    Flying...
    Fuck...
    Donnie...

Are we already inside a Terry Gillian movie? Could someone press the stop button?
    Last edited by PrimiOne; 2020-10-06 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    You mean like
    Hey @Hammerfest good to see you around. You know there's another 24-hour challenge, right? You better get on that! Wouldn't want any honest, genuine Trump supporters to accidentally announce they are cowards backing a lying loser, now, would we?

Speaking of lying losers, let's talk about the trade gap.

Trump is now overseeing the largest trade gap since 2006.

That's right: Trump has a higher trade gap, than Obama ever did, ever ever.

When a country (USA) is losing many billions of dollars on trade with virtually every country it does business with, trade wars are good, and easy to win. When we are down $100 billion with a certain country and they get cute, don’t trade anymore – we win big. It’s easy!
    -- Trump, two years ago

If trade wars are good, and easy to win, why haven't we? Or is this because we didn't "don't trade anymore", proving Trump was wrong about how trade wars work? Or is this because we needed goods from China during the lethal outbreak, despite Trump saying China is responsible for the lethal outbreak? I mean, someone paint a positive spin on this from Trump's perspective. What has happened is the exact opposite of what he promised would happen. Was this intentional? Incompetence? Did Trump promise the impossible? Was this somehow a big coincidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    The next few days are going to be very interesting if he is already struggling that hard to breathe.
    I imagine they also boosted him as much as they could for the photo-op too, so imagine how hard he'll struggle on normal dosages.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump took his mask off as soon as he got back to the White House....
    I thought this was a joke about him being a horrible racist, and then I saw the video. Whoops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Good thing he's at his hom...wait, the White House is the peoples house? Well it's a good thing he's at the peoples house alon...wait, it's packed with political and non-political staffers? DAMNIT ALL.
    How much do you want to bet he's going to ask Joe Biden for another debate, Biden is going to decline because Trump is infectious, and then Trump will say something like "Sleepy Joe won't debate me"?
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    The next few days are going to be very interesting if he is already struggling that hard to breathe.
    I respectfully disagree.

Staying home in bed is not that interesting. It's actually pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    How much do you want to bet he's going to ask Joe Biden for another debate
    Irrelevant. Trump doesn't make the rules on the debates. The Committee won't give Trump an extra debate, they won't give him anything at this point, and are reportedly changing the rules to protect Biden, and their own staff, from Team Trump.

Trump can yell "rigged" all he wants, but he infected 11 CPD staffers. He broke the honor system. You don't get to cheat, then complain that the teacher is looking over your shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump tweet.

He is so dangerous. See if Twitter keeps this up.

Edit: oh btw m. He is repeating the bullshit he said in February and March.
    JUST IN: Facebook removes Trump post comparing COVID-19 to flu

At least Facebook took action, which says a lot.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Twitter flagged it but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

Staying home in bed is not that interesting. It's actually pretty boring.
    If that's what he actually does. But as we know, Trump doesn't exactly play by the rules.

Irrelevant. Trump doesn't make the rules on the debates. The Committee won't give Trump an extra debate, they won't give him anything at this point, and are reportedly changing the rules to protect Biden, and their own staff, from Team Trump.

Trump can yell "rigged" all he wants, but he infected 11 CPD staffers. He broke the honor system. You don't get to cheat, then complain that the teacher is looking over your shoulder.
    100% Agreed. There's honestly no point in debates now anyway and he's infected with COVID, so there's no way they're happening in person. The only way a debate is going to happen is if it's virtual, which would be awesome because then Trumps mic would be able to be muted by the moderator, but he already said he wouldn't agree to that.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Can they just put him in a medically induced coma and hook him up to a respirator yet? He's much less dangerous to America and Americans that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    How much do you want to bet he's going to ask Joe Biden for another debate, Biden is going to decline because Trump is infectious, and then Trump will say something like "Sleepy Joe won't debate me"?
    A lot. But that presumes that Trump will be healthy enough to say that without being out of breath. Because apparently the drugs are gonna start wearing off a few days before the debate, so we'll see how his status is.

His stunt last night did...not look great for him. Or the poor camera crew he dragged back out on the balcony to expose to covid.

Dunno if anyone's seen this video by Media Matters.

Can they just put him in a medically induced coma and hook him up to a respirator yet? He's much less dangerous to America and Americans that way.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot. But that presumes that Trump will be healthy enough to say that without being out of breath. Because apparently the drugs are gonna start wearing off a few days before the debate, so we'll see how his status is.

His stunt last night did...not look great for him. Or the poor camera crew he dragged back out on the balcony to expose to covid.
    It's so stupid that his death cult can't tell time and the difference between numbers. Hasn't even been a year with CoVid, there's a lot more restrictions and the death total is already larger than the flu.

7+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for Trump’s inevitable crash from the steroids. He’s acting like exactly how I acted way back when I was on these kind steroids for a different reason: felt AMAZING for a couple of days, then sick, then godawful with involuntary shakes until I was weaned off.

His doctors seem to be following and echoing his every whim, which is concerning for his health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    His doctors seem to be following and echoing his every whim, which is concerning for his health.
    I say we let him dictate his own healthcare.

Donald Trump always says he knows better than everyone around him. Let's put it to the test.

Looks like Trump will have to fire the entire FDA.

FDA says it's sticking to vaccine guidelines blocked by White House

FDA has told coronavirus vaccine developers that it will hold them to strict standards for emergency authorization, even though the White House has so far blocked the formal release of the requirements.

The agency disclosed its actions in documents released Tuesday ahead of a scheduled Oct. 22 meeting of an FDA advisory committee on coronavirus vaccines.

FDA said it had advised vaccine developers that they must monitor half of clinical trial participants for at least two months following their final dose of vaccine or placebo before applying for emergency authorization. FDA has also told vaccine developers that they should wait to apply until at least five severe cases of Covid-19 have been reported among trial participants receiving the placebo.

Those requirements — which mimic the guidance document that the White House has so far quashed — are designed to ensure that there is adequate safety data on any vaccine before it is authorized for emergency use, FDA said. POLITICO reported yesterday that the White House had blocked the release of the standards after officials close to President Donald Trump told him that the pharmaceutical industry objected to FDA's stance.

FDA's decision to hold vaccine developers to the stricter criteria, which go beyond initial guidance the agency released in June, will likely push any vaccine authorization beyond Election Day. Trump has repeatedly promised to deliver a vaccine before then, contradicting predictions of top federal health officials.

Background: The news that the FDA is plowing ahead with the stricter standards comes after almost a month of back and forth between the White House and the agency over how to set the bar for vaccine authorization.

Several companies with vaccines in late-stage trials have said they will not seek authorization before the election. But Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has repeatedly said the company could have a vaccine ready for review this month.

What's next: The FDA's coronavirus vaccine advisory committee will meet on Oct. 22, but is not scheduled to address any of the individual vaccines in late-stage trials.

Instead, the committee will discuss the legal requirements for authorizing a vaccine and other FDA guidance on vaccine approvals released last June. The agency also says it will hold more committee meetings of outside experts before each vaccine obtains an emergency use authorization or a full approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Looks like Trump will have to fire the entire FDA.

FDA says it's sticking to vaccine guidelines blocked by White House
    Good, they're sticking with science and now kowtowing to the administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, they're sticking with science and not kowtowing to the administration.
    I really don't think anyone there wants to be the guy that authorized a botched vaccine that ends up maiming or killing a bunch of people, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

5+ Year Old Account
    Good, they're sticking with science and now kowtowing to the administration.
    Some great news!, I have been wary of the vaccine not being properly made.

Also, when Trump says he doesn't know who the Proud Boys are...they're on Fox a lot. He knows exactly who they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this possible?!?

Trump just lost the Hydroxychloroquine Vote.

Hydroxychloroquine Advocates Are Pissed Trump’s Not Taking It For COVID
    Government Affiliated Snark